Skin and beta carotene

its_over

its_over

Beauty = health indicators
I did two experiments using beta carotene, astaxanthin and lycopene to achieve a carotenoid glow in my skin
1st experiment: 18 mg of beta carotene/day. Little to no results. Skin was slightly more orange and that’s it
2nd experiment: 24mg of astaxanthin/day and 50mg of lycopene/day. Took 2 months or so for my skin to start changing color, with a much more uniform and natural looking tan. Definitely recommend. Also they removed almost all the impurities in my skin (imagine spending all your money on useless skincare products)

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, Dicktator, flippasav and 5 others
Based, did the asta and lycopene make skin more reddish? Thats what i would want

• +1
Reactions: its_over
You should've taken about 60 mg bc for a week and then ~15 mg for maintenance after.

• +1
Based, did the asta and lycopene make skin more reddish? Thats what i would want
absolutely, the skin difference is insane honestly (considering that I’m very pale to begin with)

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
You should've taken about 60 mg bc for a week and then ~15 mg for maintenance after.
I’m lowering a bit the dosage to find out the sweet spot

the guy with the swastika pfp wants to darken his skin JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: totallynotnash and Tai Lung
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32954
Before and after?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Yes lycopene is based 🙏

• +1
I think you might have gone a bit too high (dosages) but other than that nice work taking them

• +1
I think you might have gone a bit too high (dosages) but other than that nice work taking them
yeah now I’m half the dosages tho

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
continuing?

• +1