Skin Coloring Maxing, How to get ideal Golden Caramel Glow

Melanotan nasal sprays are only 30-50% effective as injections.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Or you could stop taking all these autistic supplements and just mix a little instant tan with your moisturiser in the morning, like ALL these models do. You think they sit around chugging down beta carotene pills? Get some sun and use a little fake tan if you need more color, they are pretty good these days (the instant stuff not the stuff that takes hours).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Kade
White people with a tan > lightskins
In saying that though, Meeks mogs everyone in existence

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Or you could stop taking all these autistic supplements and just mix a little instant tan with your moisturiser in the morning, like ALL these models do. You think they sit around chugging down beta carotene pills? Get some sun and use a little fake tan if you need more color, they are pretty good these days (the instant stuff not the stuff that takes hours).
Fag shut the fuck up contributing nothing ass

White people with a tan > lightskins
In saying that though, Meeks mogs everyone in existence
Meeks doesn't look that good in motion, candids, and non-professional photos. He definitely doesn't mog everyone in existence.

Professional photos
E6D62507 B45F 4256 9622 8AFC29FB852D
4756DCA6 2AAF 4588 A8D5 90AF00652F6B

Non-professional photos
9015C746 73D7 47F8 BAD7 CFAD94C0E823
669B79BB A8E7 4C4F B612 38D304AB5739
88BF52BC BFD2 4A14 B32A 19217F5DBA5C

In motion

Prime Pitt and Rodrigo Guirao mog hard in motion. They also mog him in pics, but the mog in motion is more brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and OOGABOOGA
Beta Carotene is legit. I’m taking it right now and I’m gradually seeing a difference in my colouring and i’m usually pretty pale. Just note you have to take rlly high doses for it to work, i’m taking 150,000iu daily.
i've tried eating 5 carrots a day for months and no change in coloring, is it possible that it just can't work for me?

i've tried eating 5 carrots a day for months and no change in coloring, is it possible that it just can't work for me?

Do you stay inside all day?

Anyone have input on Zeaxanthin+Lutein vs. Astaxanthin for that pinkish glow?
@Griffith said that Astaxanthin is legit

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Astaxanthin is for pinkish the Lutein is more yellow

Astaxanthin is for pinkish the Lutein is more yellow

Correct, Zeaxanthin + Lutein would result in a more jaundiced appearance.
Astaxanthin brings/amplifies a pink/bright red undertones, which can improve contrast and signal better health indicators.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Share your methods, thoughts, and ideas:

Examples of what I think is pretty close to ideal and the most desired skin coloring by many, a Golden Caramel Tan, Olive Skin tone seen mostly in Mullatos, Latinos and Meds.
Light skin but glowing and colorful.
Hints of orange, yellow, and a little red sometimes.

02A4BFFA-97C6-40DD-A03C-07536381B762.jpeg
AA26FEB0-608B-45AC-9E7C-88C42B174075.jpeg
40A4D110-F56F-4D49-B013-AB1220B2342D.jpeg
81B7DF37-B991-46A7-9A50-F4679253F2C7.jpeg
82CEB941-123C-415D-8B47-73EC47966970.jpeg
8E3A9E44-1A10-4ACD-9C52-21F3C8348A95.jpeg
7BC7CDEA-8D87-4FC7-99E9-D4564ECD9C8E.jpeg
89C5A40B-5F06-4608-9DDD-905FDA85B6D3.jpeg
View attachment 229749View attachment 229709
View attachment 229782

Mixed lightskin Mulattos like Rihanna and Jeremy Meeks are praised for their unique rare coloring and it halos them, large part of their appeal, and seem to be really the only people who others actually talk about constantly because of coloring.
Not too light or dark. Perfect balance.
Good reason why everyone wants to have mixed babies, and mulattos are stereotypically seen as badboy slayers.
View attachment 229713

A more realistic skin coloring for paler white people but just as ideal would be this White Russian Girl, and supermodels Adriana Lima and Francisco Lachowski, paler but a little more rosey and flushed reddish skin.
3B3DBE7E-06A3-45F4-BBE7-AFA19875370A.jpeg
View attachment 229786View attachment 229793View attachment 229821

You can put a lot of his down to genetics, but we are here to looksmax and find a way, and improve what we have.

The 3 Main Known Proven Skin Coloring LooksMaxes and few obvious ones...

Betacarotene:

Simply put, a precursor to vitamin a in the body, retinol, which is great for skin, but I’m sure can’t fully absorb and be bioavailable to the body because it’s plant from, and is the most common pigment in plants which is reddish orange colored and will give your skin that glow and pigment.
Very commonly well known SkinMaxing supplement on PSL.

Here are some pics of examples of what beta carotene does to your skin in studies, pretty sure simulated, and a real life example.

Apparently it can lighten and change pigment in more darker heavily melinated skin to lighter and brighter color but I don't know for sure.

View attachment 229719View attachment 229721View attachment 229723View attachment 229724

Easily found on amazon, none of this shit here is some partner commissions, idk about that shit.
NOW Supplements, Natural Beta Carotene 25,000 IU, Essential Nutrition, 180 Softgels Amazon product ASIN B00024D862

Astaxanthin:
Great supplement for skin and health benefits in general but also, a more reddish pigment in some bullshit algae that give lobsters 🦞 and flamingos their reddish to pink color, can give you a more reddish to pink glow.

No before and after a available really, but a lot anecdotal evidence on here from members of it’s positive LooksMaxing effects and glow

Easily available on Amazon,

BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 12mg, 50 Count - Hawaiian Grown Premium Antioxidant

Amazon product ASIN B006X1DCVO
View attachment 229742View attachment 229647

Next...
Melanotan II:
is a syntheticanalogue of the peptide hormoneα-melanocyte-stimulating hormone(α-MSH).
Basically gives you tan increases Melanin no sun required.
Great if you are actually very pale and can’t tan easy or burn

But side effects can include “uneven pigmentation, new nevi (moles), and darkening or enlargement of existing moles are common and have led to medical authorities discouraging use.[2][3]” Wikipedia and is true from what I’ve heard and read.
Can be great but results aren’t always great so this one is hesitant for me since I don’t really need it, but if you are very pale you can go for it but take precautions to not get moles.

Injection form:

View attachment 229687
Good source bought peptides from there.

Nasal Spray form:
what I heard is just as effective with less side effects.
View attachment 229738
Pretty sure a reliable source for many LooksMaxing drugs, ordered from there a few times.

Melanotan II before and afters

View attachment 229756View attachment 229757View attachment 229758View attachment 229759View attachment 229760

Other possible lesser known Skin Coloring LooksMaxes

Lutein:

Another pigment carotenoid that appears more so yellow in lower doses and more so orange red like the other supplements at higher doses.
Found in vegetables like spinach, and yellow carrots, also in the yolks off eggs.
So theoretically can give you a more yellow golden glow but I don’t know if anyone who has tried this supplement since it’s not as popular as the other ones and don’t know much about it.

Zeaxanthin:
Another carotenoid upposedly similar to Lutein, and yellow in color but not very known since not even the health effects are studied in humans

Lycopene:
The red pigment found in tomatoes 🍅, much darker red than the rest and will give you a darker red pigment in skin, no experience and don’t much of anyone here who has tried it but I personally really wouldn’t recommend it a darker red pigment.

Now the very obvious ones and not so obvious that can help achieve a better skin coloring and this, is overall healthier skin and SkinMaxing....

Being overall healthy, starts mainly from a healthy diet, rich in animal fats and proteins, like red meats a rare steak 🥩, and SkinMaxes like the usual...
Vegetarian and Veganism is a a death sentence for your looks skin health and body. DONT DO.

Skin Care Routine with cleanser, exfoliator, moisturizer... etc

-Topical Retin A Tretinion
-Red LED Light Therapy Mask or skin
-Dermaroller or Dermapen with Vitmamin C&E Serum
-Liposomal Vitamin C Supplement
-Biotin Supplement
-Aloe Vera Gel

-Collagen peptides I’ve heard are good but I don’t know anyone who has used them.

More Supplements that are beneficial for skin and health in general...

-MSM
-L-Lysine
-Omega 3s
-Alpha Lipoic Acid
-Zinc+Copper+Selenium
-B complex
-Royal Jelly
-Cod Liver Oil
-Collagen, animal source
-Probiotic, (gut health is very important for skin)

And frequent sunlight exposure, not 8 hours tanning in the heavy hot sun, get your vitamin D you pussies the sun is good for you and your skin.

And for the Shit and Carcoal Skin Ethniks Curries, and Afrikancels:

ummmm idk

Try

View attachment 229872

But seriously

Share your knowledge and experience on the products above

And any lesser known possible skin or skin coloring LooksMaxes ideas

Let’s have a discussion, and possibly discover more and something new.
Nice one. Melanotan 2 is something you really need to be precise with. I'd take the Astaxanthin, B Carotene etc no problem. But MT2 could go wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and PenileFacialSurgery
might have to take mt2 ngl

i have death tier skin tone and colouring in general

• +1
literally go outside and wear sun screen and take beta carotene and astaxanthin. the sun will do more than u know but everyone here is too aspie and high inhib to be out in the sun for a few hours a day.
Can’t do that really in the winter when you live a couple hundred miles from Canada.

• +1
Is it achivable when i have pale as fuck skin?
idk, try good skin care routine + astaxanthin + beta carotene + spend little bit of time under sun, don't see why it wouldn't be achievable

Possible as everyone reacts different. I would recommend trying the actual pills/supplement as it’s far more pure.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
Is it possible to tan while wearing a 30 spf sunscreen?
I want that glow but don't want to fuck my skin with uv rays.

• +1
Reactions: BlueGhost77
But seriously

I use beta-carotene supplements for over 1 month now. I have only had 1 comment so far, about my skin tone. I didn't trach color changes. But I do think it slowly gets better. I gotta/can chack pistures/photos. But the shit thing with (old) pistures is that lightening is often shit, so can't compare

• +1
Share your methods, thoughts, and ideas:

Examples of what I think is pretty close to ideal and the most desired skin coloring by many, a Golden Caramel Tan, Olive Skin tone seen mostly in Mullatos, Latinos and Meds.
Light skin but glowing and colorful.
Hints of orange, yellow, and a little red sometimes.

02A4BFFA-97C6-40DD-A03C-07536381B762.jpeg
AA26FEB0-608B-45AC-9E7C-88C42B174075.jpeg
40A4D110-F56F-4D49-B013-AB1220B2342D.jpeg
81B7DF37-B991-46A7-9A50-F4679253F2C7.jpeg
82CEB941-123C-415D-8B47-73EC47966970.jpeg
8E3A9E44-1A10-4ACD-9C52-21F3C8348A95.jpeg
7BC7CDEA-8D87-4FC7-99E9-D4564ECD9C8E.jpeg
89C5A40B-5F06-4608-9DDD-905FDA85B6D3.jpeg
View attachment 229749View attachment 229709
View attachment 229782

Mixed lightskin Mulattos like Rihanna and Jeremy Meeks are praised for their unique rare coloring and it halos them, large part of their appeal, and seem to be really the only people who others actually talk about constantly because of coloring.
Not too light or dark. Perfect balance.
Good reason why everyone wants to have mixed babies, and mulattos are stereotypically seen as badboy slayers.
View attachment 229713

A more realistic skin coloring for paler white people but just as ideal would be this White Russian Girl, and supermodels Adriana Lima and Francisco Lachowski, paler but a little more rosey and flushed reddish skin.
3B3DBE7E-06A3-45F4-BBE7-AFA19875370A.jpeg
View attachment 229786View attachment 229793View attachment 229821

You can put a lot of his down to genetics, but we are here to looksmax and find a way, and improve what we have.

The 3 Main Known Proven Skin Coloring LooksMaxes and few obvious ones...

Betacarotene:

Simply put, a precursor to vitamin a in the body, retinol, which is great for skin, but I’m sure can’t fully absorb and be bioavailable to the body because it’s plant from, and is the most common pigment in plants which is reddish orange colored and will give your skin that glow and pigment.
Very commonly well known SkinMaxing supplement on PSL.

Here are some pics of examples of what beta carotene does to your skin in studies, pretty sure simulated, and a real life example.

Apparently it can lighten and change pigment in more darker heavily melinated skin to lighter and brighter color but I don't know for sure.

View attachment 229719View attachment 229721View attachment 229723View attachment 229724

Easily found on amazon, none of this shit here is some partner commissions, idk about that shit.
NOW Supplements, Natural Beta Carotene 25,000 IU, Essential Nutrition, 180 Softgels Amazon product ASIN B00024D862

Astaxanthin:
Great supplement for skin and health benefits in general but also, a more reddish pigment in some bullshit algae that give lobsters 🦞 and flamingos their reddish to pink color, can give you a more reddish to pink glow.

No before and after a available really, but a lot anecdotal evidence on here from members of it’s positive LooksMaxing effects and glow

Easily available on Amazon,

BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 12mg, 50 Count - Hawaiian Grown Premium Antioxidant

Amazon product ASIN B006X1DCVO
View attachment 229742View attachment 229647

Next...
Melanotan II:
is a syntheticanalogue of the peptide hormoneα-melanocyte-stimulating hormone(α-MSH).
Basically gives you tan increases Melanin no sun required.
Great if you are actually very pale and can’t tan easy or burn

But side effects can include “uneven pigmentation, new nevi (moles), and darkening or enlargement of existing moles are common and have led to medical authorities discouraging use.[2][3]” Wikipedia and is true from what I’ve heard and read.
Can be great but results aren’t always great so this one is hesitant for me since I don’t really need it, but if you are very pale you can go for it but take precautions to not get moles.

Injection form:

View attachment 229687
Good source bought peptides from there.

Nasal Spray form:
what I heard is just as effective with less side effects.
View attachment 229738
Pretty sure a reliable source for many LooksMaxing drugs, ordered from there a few times.

Melanotan II before and afters

View attachment 229756View attachment 229757View attachment 229758View attachment 229759View attachment 229760

Other possible lesser known Skin Coloring LooksMaxes

Lutein:

Another pigment carotenoid that appears more so yellow in lower doses and more so orange red like the other supplements at higher doses.
Found in vegetables like spinach, and yellow carrots, also in the yolks off eggs.
So theoretically can give you a more yellow golden glow but I don’t know if anyone who has tried this supplement since it’s not as popular as the other ones and don’t know much about it.

Zeaxanthin:
Another carotenoid upposedly similar to Lutein, and yellow in color but not very known since not even the health effects are studied in humans

Lycopene:
The red pigment found in tomatoes 🍅, much darker red than the rest and will give you a darker red pigment in skin, no experience and don’t much of anyone here who has tried it but I personally really wouldn’t recommend it a darker red pigment.

Now the very obvious ones and not so obvious that can help achieve a better skin coloring and this, is overall healthier skin and SkinMaxing....

Being overall healthy, starts mainly from a healthy diet, rich in animal fats and proteins, like red meats a rare steak 🥩, and SkinMaxes like the usual...
Vegetarian and Veganism is a a death sentence for your looks skin health and body. DONT DO.

Skin Care Routine with cleanser, exfoliator, moisturizer... etc

-Topical Retin A Tretinion
-Red LED Light Therapy Mask or skin
-Dermaroller or Dermapen with Vitmamin C&E Serum
-Liposomal Vitamin C Supplement
-Biotin Supplement
-Aloe Vera Gel

-Collagen peptides I’ve heard are good but I don’t know anyone who has used them.

More Supplements that are beneficial for skin and health in general...

-MSM
-L-Lysine
-Omega 3s
-Alpha Lipoic Acid
-Zinc+Copper+Selenium
-B complex
-Royal Jelly
-Cod Liver Oil
-Collagen, animal source
-Probiotic, (gut health is very important for skin)

And frequent sunlight exposure, not 8 hours tanning in the heavy hot sun, get your vitamin D you pussies the sun is good for you and your skin.

And for the Shit and Carcoal Skin Ethniks Curries, and Afrikancels:

ummmm idk

Try

View attachment 229872

But seriously

And any lesser known possible skin or skin coloring LooksMaxes ideas

Let’s have a discussion, and possibly discover more and something new.
good thread i've been taking betacarotene for almost a week hope it will give a visible boost to my skincare routine

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and PenileFacialSurgery
I use beta-carotene supplements for over 1 month now. I have only had 1 comment so far, about my skin tone. I didn't trach color changes. But I do think it slowly gets better. I gotta/can chack pistures/photos. But the shit thing with (old) pistures is that lightening is often shit, so can't compare
How much are you taking daily? I’m currently on 150,000iu and seeing decent results.

• +1
How much are you taking daily? I’m currently on 150,000iu and seeing decent results.

I use this, one . It's 6mg.

i just tried to check how much 150,000 iu is in mg. And I guess it's about 90 mg.
Your dosis is way more strong.
I also saw i person in the comment on that product bitch about 6mg being low dose, and the old size at that shop of 15mg was much better.

I'll see/check if I can up the dose of that one. I have to read it. And if they say it's pkay to take more then 1 pill/capsule.
maybe that's why my change is little and slow. Since i didn't recieve much comments yet from people. otherwise I would get a bit more complimenets I assume.

What is good dose? Do you know??

I just see the suggestion on the OP from "Now Foods - Natural Beta Carotene" supplement. Has 15 mg per pill; which is 25.000 iu.
Your dosis seem really gigh, with 150.000 iu? No side effects, that work great??

I just read.
it seems higher dosis has no side effects much.They say her to use like 15mg max for supplement. For people with sun-related "disease"; the easily prescipe higher dosis of like 30- 300 mg.

here I read they say 10.000iu is safe. Which is 6mg.
Yet they also say in that "guide". That high dose of beta-carotene os safe. So I guess, there is no harm.
they do deem your 150,00iu as very high dose, since they already said 100,000ui to be very high dose.
Link: https://books.google.nl/books?id=7L...v=onepage&q=save diosis Beta Carotene&f=false

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and PenileFacialSurgery
Is it possible to tan while wearing a 30 spf sunscreen?
I want that glow but don't want to fuck my skin with uv rays.
Exactly, UVA gonna fuck it up in the long run

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
literally go outside and wear sun screen and take beta carotene and astaxanthin. the sun will do more than u know but everyone here is too aspie and high inhib to be out in the sun for a few hours a day.
If ur psl 2.5 like u

It don't help

@Griffith @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Alarico8 y'all taking 12mg astaxanthin once a day or twice?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
@Griffith @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Alarico8 y'all taking 12mg astaxanthin once a day or twice?
I don't take it bc I can't find anything about its potency as a 5AR inhibitor.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Chadelite
red undertone= high red blood cells. high red blood cells= high test

all attraction is based off of hormones bc they influence everything from skin to bones.
red hue is not about test

otherwise black guys in africa would have red cheeks

so talking shit

and trying to say white men are high test

and that no other race is high t cuz they haven't got a red hue

Afaik it's not a 5AR inhibitor to any reasonable extent. I haven't heard it inhibits 5AR. It's definitely better for coloring than Beta-Carotene though.

• +1
Afaik it's not a 5AR inhibitor to any reasonable extent. I haven't heard it inhibits 5AR. It's definitely better for coloring than Beta-Carotene though.
I'll probably start soon then. Should compliment MT2 nicely.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, OOGABOOGA, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
I have a donut glazed mulatto skin color; blessed to have that. #MulattoMasterRace No Homo but Chris brown Sexy AF

• +1
https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/BCO1 this gene needs to convert all the beta carotene to vitamin A and it's a weaker carotenoid than astaxanthin. We really don't want a whole load of vitamin A and don't want problems with conversion leaving us with unconverted vitA precursors in our system. I think astaxanthin is in krill oil too and it isn't vit A, so we can get the coloring and anti-oxidant effects without the possible downsides that taking beta carotene longterm could leave us with.

I saw something before about "long term Beta Carotene intake increases risk of mortality". Probably the unconverted bc acting as a pro-oxidant and the sustained vitA that could be stressing the liver. Probably both. Astaxanthin > BC imo

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 656
what if your skin colour is darker

red hue is not about test

otherwise black guys in africa would have red cheeks

so talking shit

and trying to say white men are high test

and that no other race is high t cuz they haven't got a red hue

Every race can have red undertones, it's just more noticeable on white people.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I have a donut glazed mulatto skin color; blessed to have that. #MulattoMasterRace No Homo but Chris brown Sexy AF
Thats facts nigga, latino and mixed with black but unhealthy as self and skin been lacking, need to lightskin nigga max on foe nem

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and GetThatBread
  • +1
https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/BCO1 this gene needs to convert all the beta carotene to vitamin A and it's a weaker carotenoid than astaxanthin. We really don't want a whole load of vitamin A and don't want problems with conversion leaving us with unconverted vitA precursors in our system. I think astaxanthin is in krill oil too and it isn't vit A, so we can get the coloring and anti-oxidant effects without the possible downsides that taking beta carotene longterm could leave us with.

I saw something before about "long term Beta Carotene intake increases risk of mortality". Probably the unconverted bc acting as a pro-oxidant and the sustained vitA that could be stressing the liver. Probably both. Astaxanthin > BC imo
Makes sense. Do you have a recommended dosage in mind?

And how to fix indian like skin?

And how to fix indian like skin?
Hydroquinone 4% is the most effective, but you need to be prescribed.

You can order kojic acid soap on amazon, or do glycolic peels.

vitamin c also helps.

But of course, all of is null if you don't stay out of the sun, or don't wear sunscreen.

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator
if ur ethnic will taking the betacarotene make u look more deathnic? considering ordering tbh it's too difficult to get alot of beta carotene from veggies

Makes sense. Do you have a recommended dosage in mind?
Haven't used it yet but 12mg once per day is what I'm gonna go with

• +1
I have dark hair. I just ordered Astaxanthin so I hope i get a nice redish undertone to my vampire skin tone
Can you change your undertone?