Skin Coloring Maxing, How to get ideal Golden Caramel Glow

what I've noticed with asta 12mg is that it gives you a good glow after a shorter time sunbathing than without asta. I'm not sure about this but I've read it's UV protective as well, kind of like a natural spf.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep and Deleted member 3962
Not in motion, plus Meeks is only 6 feet tall with shit frame/psychique
6' bare minimum for us, tall for most women since the average female is 5'4" (according to data, but I think it's closer to 5'4.5-5'5.5").
I'm 6', 6'1"+ in shoes, I mog 85-90% of guys (and I live in Australia), plus with my face + frame + physique I mog 99% - Meeks is a little better looking than me (although you're right, shitty framecel right there) so he would mog at least mog 99.5%

astaxanthin lowers dht. Carotene doesnt work if you have good carotene genes. Mt2 is ONLY ideal for super super white guys. Loled at purple aki

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and noped
a little better looking than u? lol, who do u look like fucking david gandy

FUCK was just about to order some astax,
@Dyorotic2 saud it’s not enough to lower ur dht. it’s fine to use.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, noped and Deleted member 2756
@Dyorotic2 elab?
some say it's potent, others say it's weak.

it's not gonna fuck with your DHT at like 12mg, it will over 50mg but who the fuck would take 50

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, noped and 2 others
some say it's potent, others say it's weak.

it's not gonna fuck with your DHT at like 12mg, it will over 50mg but who the fuck would take 50
Sick. Should i adjust for dietary astaxant and aim for 12 mg a day?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
hi dad is 24 mg ok you think? I can lower to 12 but someone said only reason to do 12 is price

imo jus take the 12 mg supp.
did you just call me dad?
Sick. Should i adjust for dietary astaxant and aim for 12 mg a day?
yeah, it's fine.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing says he's hornier than ever and he's been on asta for yonks now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and FatJattMofo
6' bare minimum for us, tall for most women since the average female is 5'4" (according to data, but I think it's closer to 5'4.5-5'5.5").
I'm 6', 6'1"+ in shoes, I mog 85-90% of guys (and I live in Australia), plus with my face + frame + physique I mog 99% - Meeks is a little better looking than me (although you're right, shitty framecel right there) so he would mog at least mog 99.5%
“Meeks is a little better looking than me”

gtfo, he mogs you to oblivion

“Meeks is a little better looking than me”

gtfo, he mogs you to oblivion
In motion... and you haven't seen me, I get more female attention in a day than 99% of users put together in a year. Keep coping for me g

astaxanthin lowers dht. Carotene doesnt work if you have good carotene genes. Mt2 is ONLY ideal for super super white guys. Loled at purple aki
Why you would not advice mt2?

Why you would not advice mt2?
Because it's comparable to surgery, for your skin color. If you overdo it, you'll have some irreversible cosmetic problems,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 656
Because it's comparable to surgery, for your skin color. If you overdo it, you'll have some irreversible cosmetic problems,
Which is why you always recommended microdoses combined with a lot of sun exposure rather than following the regular dosing protocol.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, lasthope and Seth Walsh
Which is why you always recommended microdoses combined with a lot of sun exposure rather than following the regular dosing protocol.
Yep. "Overdoing it" can also mean not going out into the sun. Then you'll get hyperpigmentation. MT2 is one of the things where there just can't be a "protocol" for. Take a small dose once, go out in the sun, stay in the sun for longer, worry less about burning. And you'll tan better and the color will stay longer. Better safe than sorry

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Yep. "Overdoing it" can also mean not going out into the sun. Then you'll get hyperpigmentation. MT2 is one of the things where there just can't be a "protocol" for. Take a small dose once, go out in the sun, stay in the sun for longer, worry less about burning. And you'll tan better and the color will stay longer. Better safe than sorry
I've always wondered why it is that MT2 influences skin and hair colour but not eye colour. Is it because the mechanism by which melanin is created in the eye differs from hair and skin, and MT2 only influences the hair and skin pathway?

I've always wondered why it is that MT2 influences skin and hair colour but not eye colour. Is it because the mechanism by which melanin is created in the eye differs from hair and skin, and MT2 only influences the hair and skin pathway?
I think eye pigment is mainly influenced by HERC2 & OCA2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3290780/

Afaik the Melanocortin receptors don't regulate the melanin in the eye because of genes like HERC2/OCA2
I think eye pigment is mainly influenced by HERC2 & OCA2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3290780/

Afaik the Melanocortin receptors don't regulate the melanin in the eye because of genes like HERC2/OCA2
^^ But I really don't know. I'm just speculating :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Lucky for us.

Would you say MT2 has a stronger impact on skin colour or hair colour?
Definitely skin colour! Might make eyebrows slightly darker than hair but tbh it has a pretty weak effect on both of those. My eyebrows were always darker than my hair but I think MT2 might've darkened them slightly.

Seems MC1R and MSH do have some effects on eye color. But not directly and it seems pretty complicated. So I think HERC2/OCA2/ECYL1 impact eye colour the most and also how light reflects off the stroma. I don't think MT2 would make brown eyes darker and I'm 100% sure it won't do anything to blue/green/grey or any non brown coloured eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 656
Definitely skin colour! Might make eyebrows slightly darker than hair but tbh it has a pretty weak effect on both of those. My eyebrows were always darker than my hair but I think MT2 might've darkened them slightly.

Seems MC1R and MSH do have some effects on eye color. But not directly and it seems pretty complicated. So I think HERC2/OCA2/ECYL1 impact eye colour the most and also how light reflects off the stroma. I don't think MT2 would make brown eyes darker and I'm 100% sure it won't do anything to blue/green/grey or any non brown coloured eyes.

Good news all around.

Do you know anything about Acetyl Hexapeptide 1 / Melitane as a topical alternative to MT2 for hair?

Good news all around.

Do you know anything about Acetyl Hexapeptide 1 / Melitane as a topical alternative to MT2 for hair?
Tbh I never heard about it. I stopped keeping up with stuff like 2 months ago so I don't know anything new since then. I've got some catching up to do. I'll check it out

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 656
Tbh I never heard about it. I stopped keeping up with stuff like 2 months ago so I don't know anything new since then. I've got some catching up to do. I'll check it out
No rest for a mad scientist

In motion... and you haven't seen me, I get more female attention in a day than 99% of users put together in a year. Keep coping for me g
Pm a pic then graycel

meeks is supermodel while you are posting on this site.
Never mind, saw your pics not even nearly as good looking just a huge ass frame.

stfu narcy

• +1
Reactions: Kade
But you can start really light
I am more concerned about the moles you can that’s what holding me back taking it

Did you get a lot of moles? I really need just a little darker skin/glow and darker hair

but I am Afraid that I get a lot of moles that look like shit

Last edited:
Any source on mt2 nasal spray effects / pics?

Pm a pic then graycel

meeks is supermodel while you are posting on this site.

Never mind, saw your pics not even nearly as good looking just a huge ass frame.

stfu narcy
u do have a point; I am a huge narcy

didn't expect to see purple aki on here

You must rope

Do u translate those iois to PinV?
Have u been rated here b4?

How do u expect anyone to actually believe that. U just claimed that your almost the same level as Meeks who is 7psl
haha, yeah I've been rated here. 8-9/10 IRL and 5.5-6.5 PSL.

Bump

Not much more input on other things for Skin Coloring Maxing...

Also has anyone figured out if Beta Carotene, and Astaxanthin is actually bad for you and lowers Androgens?

Have read it makes your bones more brittle and fucks up liver

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
white skin is ideal

tan skin is disgusting.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Aesthetics_III and PenileFacialSurgery
Bump

Not much more input on other things for Skin Coloring Maxing...

Also has anyone figured out if Beta Carotene, and Astaxanthin is actually bad for you and lowers Androgens?

Have read it makes your bones more brittle and fucks up liver
Astaxanthin inhibits test to dht conversion so increases test levels and decreases dht levels.
In a pretty significant way too but doses used in the study were crazy high, like 80-200 times what you would be taking depending on which study group you choose.
as far as I know Beta Carotene does not have any effects on androgens but might be bad for you by blocking the effects of vitamin A in your body, It's used medically at very high doses for some inherited condition and they don't seem to run into significant issues with this so I wouldn't worry too much.
vitiman A will fuck up your liver but your body will only convert as much as it needs so you're fine on that front.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Astaxanthin inhibits test to dht conversion so increases test levels and decreases dht levels.
In a pretty significant way too but doses used in the study were crazy high, like 80-200 times what you would be taking depending on which study group you choose.
as far as I know Beta Carotene does not have any effects on androgens but might be bad for you by blocking the effects of vitamin A in your body, It's used medically at very high doses for some inherited condition and they don't seem to run into significant issues with this so I wouldn't worry too much.
vitiman A will fuck up your liver but your body will only convert as much as it needs so you're fine on that front.
Any supplements to run along with beta carotene so it doesn’t fuck up your liver, but still maintain coloring?

Any supplements to run along with beta carotene so it doesn’t fuck up your liver, but still maintain coloring?
Don't know of any but you don't need it. Beta carotene is converted to retinol but not rapidly enough for acute liver toxicity. All you need to do is manage your dosage, with correct supplementation beta carotene and most carotenoids have been observed to have beneficial effects on the liver, albeit mostly where there are already liver problems but you get the picture.

You only have to worry about liver damage if you're taking retinoids directly.
That being said if you want to be super careful for no reason you can lower your dietary intake of vitamin a and carotenoids which will offset any effect but you really don't need to.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery

Last edited:
I tan naturally but since i don't want to expose my skin to the sun anymore, i'll tanmax after i get my muscles in.

My skin is the colour of mud or dirt

Don't know of any but you don't need it. Beta carotene is converted to retinol but not rapidly enough for acute liver toxicity. All you need to do is manage your dosage, with correct supplementation beta carotene and most carotenoids have been observed to have beneficial effects on the liver, albeit mostly where there are already liver problems but you get the picture.

You only have to worry about liver damage if you're taking retinoids directly.
That being said if you want to be super careful for no reason you can lower your dietary intake of vitamin a and carotenoids which will offset any effect but you really don't need to.
I am taking around 30mg beta carotene per day, do you think that is okay?

Is this golden skin? I tan hard as fuck, I wear sunscreen and still get a tan.

Attachments

• IMG_20200504_215234.jpg
    IMG_20200504_215234.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 113
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I am taking around 30mg beta carotene per day, do you think that is okay?
Yeah it's fine, make sure to take it with a meal with some fat in too.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
IMG 20200520 WA0010

How can I fix my skintone? I'm pretty dark skinned

TLDR;

Tanmaxing:

Beta-Carotene
Astaxanthin
Melanotan II
Short bouts of sun exposure

Light skin maxing:

Sunscreen
Vitamin C serum
Hydroquinone (not recommended)

Is this golden skin? I tan hard as fuck, I wear sunscreen and still get a tan.
Sorry bro but no. You got the Trump Tan. Over.

• JFL
Reactions: KingScrew
I have dark hair. I just ordered Astaxanthin so I hope i get a nice redish undertone to my vampire skin tone
did nothing for me,

I want to get more into the deeper science, health & biology/biochemistry to skin coloring, like looking into
610BD81C E790 48AE B92B 133A31853CD5
3E006B15 DA93 413E 82DB D6B2AD819CAE

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, quakociaptockh, hairyballscel and 2 others