Skin Coloring Maxing, How to get ideal Golden Caramel Glow

Adding to this thread because it helped me loads, truly best of the best

Beta carotene is amazing, I've changed up the doses I've been taking of this stuff a few times but I'm on 38mg 63,333IU atm, been taking it for a bit over 2 months and my skin looks much better, really golden in some lights, will wait until the three months is up and adjust dosage accordingly
Worth noting to people using carrots that the plasma concentrations of beta carotene are much much higher after taking supplements than the equivalent amount of carrots, not sure what effect this would have on the glow but to be considered.

Astaxanthin did fuck all for me colour wise, I've been using tretinoin and got the rosy tret glow from that but it's only on my face where as I can see the carotene glow on my entire body. However astaxanthin gets faked a lot and the company was suspect so I've ordered some more from two different brands, will see what happens with that. High doses of carotene will also interfere with other carotenoid concentrations so that could also be a possibility of why i haven't seen effects

tretinoin/retin-a is great ofc highly recommend, but I've only been using for 3 months or so and can take a year to have full effects.

I will try lutein and lycopene at some point I think we have been too hasty in dismissing them.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, AscendingHero, hairyballscel and 4 others
I am lucky af with regard to my skin (Mediterranean/Italian type)
I have many compliments from women (and men but idc) any day of year.
I get sun for one hour (just going out) and I am good for a month.
No wrinkles at 47 next month and I smoke :ROFLMAO:
My 45yo bro (medecine doctor) with a standard shitty lifestyle looks much older than me (I've been said a few days ago when we met)

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
Bump

Not much more input on other things for Skin Coloring Maxing...

Also has anyone figured out if Beta Carotene, and Astaxanthin is actually bad for you and lowers Androgens?

Have read it makes your bones more brittle and fucks up liver
Source, please?

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Source, please?
Idk, maybe look it the fuck up with your gay ass name having ass. “Umm source?” shut the fuck up.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingkellz, Chadeep, glowup and 2 others
Idk, maybe look it the fuck up with your gay ass name having ass. “Umm source?” shut the fuck up.
" I want to get more into the deeper science, health & biology/biochemistry to skin coloring, like looking into "
anything new you learned

Nah bro according to these cucks on here it’s too “ eThNic” and nords mog . Even tho women always say tall dark and handsome jfl

" I want to get more into the deeper science, health & biology/biochemistry to skin coloring, like looking into "
anything new you learned
Not currently, maybe a little but it’s all theoretical with nothing that could be useful yet towards looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Good_Little_Goy
Doesnt it make eyecolor darker? Shit advice
2B6033FA00000578 0 image a 7 1439609831113

that guy overdoes yet his eye color remained the same

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Good_Little_Goy and PenileFacialSurgery
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, hairyballscel and Good_Little_Goy
if a white guy gets darker skin - u will look curry
Currymaxxing thread lol

Currymaxxing thread lol
Fuck off the thread then. You can use anything you Fucking like. I’m just laying out options you retarded subhuman cumskin.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
Currymaxxing thread lol
Fuck off the thread then. You can use anything you Fucking like. I’m just laying out options you retarded subhuman cumskin.
no,
you need to tan just enough
if u are pale at summer = people automatically think that u are rotting and home doing nothing = smv loss

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and PenileFacialSurgery
if u are pale at summer = people automatically think that u are rotting and home doing nothing = smv loss
Yeah, I bet a bunch of girls rejected Chico because he was too pale.

guess what u arent a model who made millions because you are so handsome
every little detail matters to you

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and PenileFacialSurgery
All I'm saying is that this shit doesn't really matter. Plenty of girls are into pale guys, and most just don't give a shit about how tan you are anyways.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
its not the color of your skin cant u understand it
and super pale is shit anyways

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
its not the color of your skin cant u understand it
and super pale is shit anyways
I understand you're talking about skin tone, and I'm telling you it doesn't really matter. There is a ton of pale guys who have a lot of success with women. Tanning is a meme. Just don't look so pale you look actually sickly and you will be fine.

I understand you're talking about skin tone, and I'm telling you it doesn't really matter. There is a ton of pale guys who have a lot of success with women. Tanning is a meme. Just don't look so pale you look actually sickly and you will be fine.
NOO MAN OMG
that was my point THAT BEING PALE AT SUMMER GIVES OFF BASEMENT DWELLER VIBES NOT THAT TAN IS BETTER
ITS JUST BETTER AT SUMMER
if ur skin looks like @looxmakser49 before than its actually better all year around

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PenileFacialSurgery and androgenic
Share your methods, thoughts, and ideas:

Examples of what I think is pretty close to ideal and the most desired skin coloring by many, a Golden Caramel Tan, Olive Skin tone seen mostly in Mullatos, Latinos and Meds.
Light skin but glowing and colorful.
Hints of orange, yellow, and a little red sometimes.

02A4BFFA-97C6-40DD-A03C-07536381B762.jpeg
AA26FEB0-608B-45AC-9E7C-88C42B174075.jpeg
40A4D110-F56F-4D49-B013-AB1220B2342D.jpeg
81B7DF37-B991-46A7-9A50-F4679253F2C7.jpeg
82CEB941-123C-415D-8B47-73EC47966970.jpeg
8E3A9E44-1A10-4ACD-9C52-21F3C8348A95.jpeg
7BC7CDEA-8D87-4FC7-99E9-D4564ECD9C8E.jpeg
89C5A40B-5F06-4608-9DDD-905FDA85B6D3.jpeg
View attachment 229749View attachment 229709
View attachment 229782

Mixed lightskin Mulattos like Rihanna and Jeremy Meeks are praised for their unique rare coloring and it halos them, large part of their appeal, and seem to be really the only people who others actually talk about constantly because of coloring.
Not too light or dark. Perfect balance.
Good reason why everyone wants to have mixed babies, and mulattos are stereotypically seen as badboy slayers.
View attachment 229713

A more realistic skin coloring for paler white people but just as ideal would be this White Russian Girl, and supermodels Adriana Lima and Francisco Lachowski, paler but a little more rosey and flushed reddish skin.
3B3DBE7E-06A3-45F4-BBE7-AFA19875370A.jpeg
View attachment 229786View attachment 229793View attachment 229821

You can put a lot of his down to genetics, but we are here to looksmax and find a way, and improve what we have.

The 3 Main Known Proven Skin Coloring LooksMaxes and few obvious ones...

Betacarotene:

Simply put, a precursor to vitamin a in the body, retinol, which is great for skin, but I’m sure can’t fully absorb and be bioavailable to the body because it’s plant from, and is the most common pigment in plants which is reddish orange colored and will give your skin that glow and pigment.
Very commonly well known SkinMaxing supplement on PSL.

Here are some pics of examples of what beta carotene does to your skin in studies, pretty sure simulated, and a real life example.

Apparently it can lighten and change pigment in more darker heavily melinated skin to lighter and brighter color but I don't know for sure.

View attachment 229719View attachment 229721View attachment 229723View attachment 229724

Easily found on amazon, none of this shit here is some partner commissions, idk about that shit.
NOW Supplements, Natural Beta Carotene 25,000 IU, Essential Nutrition, 180 Softgels Amazon product ASIN B00024D862

Astaxanthin:
Great supplement for skin and health benefits in general but also, a more reddish pigment in some bullshit algae that give lobsters 🦞 and flamingos their reddish to pink color, can give you a more reddish to pink glow.

No before and after a available really, but a lot anecdotal evidence on here from members of it’s positive LooksMaxing effects and glow

Easily available on Amazon,

BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 12mg, 50 Count - Hawaiian Grown Premium Antioxidant

Amazon product ASIN B006X1DCVO
View attachment 229742View attachment 229647

Next...
Melanotan II:
is a syntheticanalogue of the peptide hormoneα-melanocyte-stimulating hormone(α-MSH).
Basically gives you tan increases Melanin no sun required.
Great if you are actually very pale and can’t tan easy or burn

But side effects can include “uneven pigmentation, new nevi (moles), and darkening or enlargement of existing moles are common and have led to medical authorities discouraging use.[2][3]” Wikipedia and is true from what I’ve heard and read.
Can be great but results aren’t always great so this one is hesitant for me since I don’t really need it, but if you are very pale you can go for it but take precautions to not get moles.

Injection form:

View attachment 229687
Good source bought peptides from there.

Nasal Spray form:
what I heard is just as effective with less side effects.
View attachment 229738
Pretty sure a reliable source for many LooksMaxing drugs, ordered from there a few times.

Melanotan II before and afters

View attachment 229756View attachment 229757View attachment 229758View attachment 229759View attachment 229760

Other possible lesser known Skin Coloring LooksMaxes

Lutein:

Another pigment carotenoid that appears more so yellow in lower doses and more so orange red like the other supplements at higher doses.
Found in vegetables like spinach, and yellow carrots, also in the yolks off eggs.
So theoretically can give you a more yellow golden glow but I don’t know if anyone who has tried this supplement since it’s not as popular as the other ones and don’t know much about it.

Zeaxanthin:
Another carotenoid upposedly similar to Lutein, and yellow in color but not very known since not even the health effects are studied in humans

Lycopene:
The red pigment found in tomatoes 🍅, much darker red than the rest and will give you a darker red pigment in skin, no experience and don’t much of anyone here who has tried it but I personally really wouldn’t recommend it a darker red pigment.

Now the very obvious ones and not so obvious that can help achieve a better skin coloring and this, is overall healthier skin and SkinMaxing....

Being overall healthy, starts mainly from a healthy diet, rich in animal fats and proteins, like red meats a rare steak 🥩, and SkinMaxes like the usual...
Vegetarian and Veganism is a a death sentence for your looks skin health and body. DONT DO.

Skin Care Routine with cleanser, exfoliator, moisturizer... etc

-Topical Retin A Tretinion
-Red LED Light Therapy Mask or skin
-Dermaroller or Dermapen with Vitmamin C&E Serum
-Liposomal Vitamin C Supplement
-Biotin Supplement
-Aloe Vera Gel

-Collagen peptides I’ve heard are good but I don’t know anyone who has used them.

More Supplements that are beneficial for skin and health in general...

-MSM
-L-Lysine
-Omega 3s
-Alpha Lipoic Acid
-Zinc+Copper+Selenium
-B complex
-Royal Jelly
-Cod Liver Oil
-Collagen, animal source
-Probiotic, (gut health is very important for skin)

And frequent sunlight exposure, not 8 hours tanning in the heavy hot sun, get your vitamin D you pussies the sun is good for you and your skin.

And for the Shit and Carcoal Skin Ethniks Curries, and Afrikancels:

ummmm idk

Try

View attachment 229872

But seriously

Share your knowledge and experience on the products above

And any lesser known possible skin or skin coloring LooksMaxes ideas

Let’s have a discussion, and possibly discover more and something new.

Shut your graycel ass up and get the fucking out my thread.

He tans in the summer. Stay pale then

93939195 96AA 45C0 AEF8 E84C61D7496E
121441A8 4609 4592 BEE7 AE8A47F8D7E7

• +1
good shit tbh
What do you think had the bigger effect?
Most likely tanning but im noticably more orange than summers in the past and theres No excuse not to buy 60 50mg Carotene pills for 10 $ which lasts you 2 months

• +1
Skimread but I can tell it's a shit thread. Melanotan 2 will NOT give you a tan without being activated by uv rays, according to some annecdotes I read, it can actually give your skin a greyish tone if you do not sunbathe.

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Good_Little_Goy
Skimread but I can tell it's a shit thread. Melanotan 2 will NOT give you a tan without being activated by uv rays, according to some annecdotes I read, it can actually give your skin a greyish tone if you do not sunbathe.
Yeah this, using Melanotan 2 without sunbathing is counterproductive and a major looksmin.

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Good_Little_Goy
For some reason theres a lot of chadlite gingers in my neighborhood its wack lol
They would all be chads if they dyed there hair

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I like my skin white as milk. The rest is ethnic cope.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 3853
Then go out in the sun you fucking idiot.

Shut the fuck up, all your posts are trash.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Good_Little_Goy
Are 60 pills of 7mg beta carotene for 25.27€ a scam or legit?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6191

I'm already this colour

No need to go further tbh

I don't need it.
Got god tier coloring from birth.

People often ask me if my vacations were ok.

• Ugh..
I don't need it.
Got god tier coloring from birth.

People often ask me if my vacations were ok.
No one asked or cares.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25748, sandcelmuttcel, hairyballscel and 2 others
im taking 12mg of Astaxanthin every day, how long will it take to see results?
I’d say a week or a few

Getting sun will help facilitate it.

• +1
Sorry to remind you your disgrace.
Good luck to change your skin.
Pale whites can't do shit about it without consequences... almost like redheads.
You’ve come back to brag in this thread a second time now and didn’t think to read it either time?

what a retard

im taking 12mg of Astaxanthin every day, how long will it take to see results?
Arent you half black? Probably wont see results tbh

it seems like more people don’t than do even with white skin

use tretinoin for rosy glow if you’re just looking for it on your face

• +1
Arent you half black? Probably wont see results tbh

it seems like more people don’t than do even with white skin

use tretinoin for rosy glow if you’re just looking for it on your face
im fully black but light/brown skin

damn, i see black ppl with a pinkish/red undertone all the time doe?

how would i use tretinoin for rosy glow?

I need this tbh, rosy cheeks, will tretinoin give me this?

• Woah
I need this tbh, rosy cheeks, will tretinoin give me this?
It gave my skin a rosy glow but unfortunately not just on the cheeks like that.

because its not natural its like a constant pink/rosy glow across your entire skin like this

B616D4EF 6DFA 4521 87BD A9E99AC4B608

looks stronger on me just not as good, almost like a tan, thom strijd type redness.

hydration is seriously important to acheive this effect too, I suggest you get a good cerave moisturiser and some hydration oils from the ordinary, when I started using these with tret it really brought the glow out.

but i have been taking smt ridiculous like 70mg astaxanthin a day for 3 months now, no results, I‘ve seen people get results from it but i think for like 75% of people its cope, still worth a shot.

• Love it
hydration is seriously important to acheive this effect too, I suggest you get a good cerave moisturiser and some hydration oils from the ordinary, when I started using these with tret it really brought the glow out.
thanks, will do
but i have been taking smt ridiculous like 70mg astaxanthin a day for 3 months now, no results, I‘ve seen people get results from it but i think for like 75% of people its cope, still worth a shot.
jfl 70mg a day, bro stop that shit might be dangerous, try niacin tbh, the flush gives you a nice red glow once it calms down

also, try to split up your astaxanthin dosages, so 4mg 3 times a day or 6mg 2 times a day, and try to eat it straight after a fatty meal, this will increase absorption significantly

• JFL
thanks, will do

jfl 70mg a day, bro stop that shit might be dangerous, try niacin tbh, the flush gives you a nice red glow once it calms down

also, try to split up your astaxanthin dosages, so 4mg 3 times a day or 6mg 2 times a day, and try to eat it straight after a fatty meal, this will increase absorption significantly
Im splitting up the doses yeah, the dose will be safe short term but ill cut down to 7mg just for the health benefits now.

didnt know that about niacin, im gonna experiment with lycopene and make a thread soon too, but honestly I have already achieved pretty good yellowness and redness with BC and tretinoin, too much more and it could look weird.

• +1