Skin Coloring Maxing, How to get ideal Golden Caramel Glow

didnt know that about niacin, im gonna experiment with lycopene and make a thread soon too, but honestly I have already achieved pretty good yellowness and redness with BC and tretinoin, too much more and it could look weird.
beta carotene might clow growth plates tbh, im gonna use it once im done with heightmaxxing

thats the niacin thing ^

good luck with lycopene stuff, tag me in that thread please

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Do you mean because of the vitamin a thing?

refer back to what I was saying about the difference between preformed and pro-vitamin A.
back when vitamins were first developed, retards gave their kids extremely high doses of them to make them more healthy and it just stunted their growth JFL, they noted that about vitamin a in the 40s I think, as a factor of vitamin a toxicity but doses of BC 300mg have been used without toxic side effects, and they don't seem to withhold high dose BC treatment to children so I wouldn't worry about that

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
refer back to what I was saying about the difference between preformed and pro-vitamin A.
back when vitamins were first developed, retards gave their kids extremely high doses of them to make them more healthy and it just stunted their growth JFL, they noted that about vitamin a in the 40s I think, as a factor of vitamin a toxicity but doses of BC 300mg have been used without toxic side effects, and they don't seem to withhold high dose BC treatment to children so I wouldn't worry about that
isn't BC converted to vitamin A?? and BC can accumulate up to 2 years apparently, im 5'7 at 17, i really don't wanna risk it....

isn't BC converted to vitamin A?? and BC can accumulate up to 2 years apparently, im 5'7 at 17, i really don't wanna risk it....
bro did you fully ignore the essays I was writing you in the other thread?

refresh your memory, there's literally zero risk of getting vitamin A toxicity from beta carotene. Not one single case.
It seems like BC inhibits some cell proliferation but it most certainly does not cause premature growth plate closure.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
bro did you fully ignore the essays I was writing you in the other thread?

refresh your memory, there's literally zero risk of getting vitamin A toxicity from beta carotene. Not one single case.
It seems like BC inhibits some cell proliferation but it most certainly does not cause premature growth plate closure.
naa i read it, but im still worried, fuck i might start taking it again, thanks

@goat2x

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
naa i read it, but im still worried, fuck i might start taking it again, thanks

@goat2x
its over if u take beta-carotene you will end up looking like this
1 7pgxOsw3MEcTacCN5wDwHw

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and hairyballscel

Ideal post for rodeblurmaxxing

what should i take? during the winter im pale but in the summer golden

I have dirty blonde/light brown hair, mint green eyes

Meeks and Rihanna should have a giga slayer child, that would be an important experiment for the scientific world

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Carrot juice. 0.4 - 2 oz a day
Sunlight
And raw meat tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and pizza
24mg of astaxathin it took about a month along with 1-2tb of spirulina to get a definite undertone shit.

even when you get it you should probably get lactic or aha lotion to help with exfoliation.

Until you remove the sundamaged skin most of your gains won’t show

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
just sunbathe and eat carrots

Share your methods, thoughts, and ideas:

Examples of what I think is pretty close to ideal and the most desired skin coloring by many, a Golden Caramel Tan, Olive Skin tone seen mostly in Mullatos, Latinos and Meds.
Light skin but glowing and colorful.
Hints of orange, yellow, and a little red sometimes.

02A4BFFA-97C6-40DD-A03C-07536381B762.jpeg
AA26FEB0-608B-45AC-9E7C-88C42B174075.jpeg
40A4D110-F56F-4D49-B013-AB1220B2342D.jpeg
81B7DF37-B991-46A7-9A50-F4679253F2C7.jpeg
82CEB941-123C-415D-8B47-73EC47966970.jpeg
8E3A9E44-1A10-4ACD-9C52-21F3C8348A95.jpeg
7BC7CDEA-8D87-4FC7-99E9-D4564ECD9C8E.jpeg
89C5A40B-5F06-4608-9DDD-905FDA85B6D3.jpeg
View attachment 229749View attachment 229709
View attachment 229782

Mixed lightskin Mulattos like Rihanna and Jeremy Meeks are praised for their unique rare coloring and it halos them, large part of their appeal, and seem to be really the only people who others actually talk about constantly because of coloring.
Not too light or dark. Perfect balance.
Good reason why everyone wants to have mixed babies, and mulattos are stereotypically seen as badboy slayers.
View attachment 229713

A more realistic skin coloring for paler white people but just as ideal would be this White Russian Girl, and supermodels Adriana Lima and Francisco Lachowski, paler but a little more rosey and flushed reddish skin.
3B3DBE7E-06A3-45F4-BBE7-AFA19875370A.jpeg
View attachment 229786View attachment 229793View attachment 229821

You can put a lot of his down to genetics, but we are here to looksmax and find a way, and improve what we have.

The 3 Main Known Proven Skin Coloring LooksMaxes and few obvious ones...

Betacarotene:

Simply put, a precursor to vitamin a in the body, retinol, which is great for skin, but I’m sure can’t fully absorb and be bioavailable to the body because it’s plant from, and is the most common pigment in plants which is reddish orange colored and will give your skin that glow and pigment.
Very commonly well known SkinMaxing supplement on PSL.

Here are some pics of examples of what beta carotene does to your skin in studies, pretty sure simulated, and a real life example.

Apparently it can lighten and change pigment in more darker heavily melinated skin to lighter and brighter color but I don't know for sure.

View attachment 229719View attachment 229721View attachment 229723View attachment 229724

Easily found on amazon, none of this shit here is some partner commissions, idk about that shit.
NOW Supplements, Natural Beta Carotene 25,000 IU, Essential Nutrition, 180 Softgels Amazon product ASIN B00024D862

Astaxanthin:
Great supplement for skin and health benefits in general but also, a more reddish pigment in some bullshit algae that give lobsters 🦞 and flamingos their reddish to pink color, can give you a more reddish to pink glow.

No before and after a available really, but a lot anecdotal evidence on here from members of it’s positive LooksMaxing effects and glow

Easily available on Amazon,

BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 12mg, 50 Count - Hawaiian Grown Premium Antioxidant

Amazon product ASIN B006X1DCVO
View attachment 229742View attachment 229647

Next...
Melanotan II:
is a syntheticanalogue of the peptide hormoneα-melanocyte-stimulating hormone(α-MSH).
Basically gives you tan increases Melanin no sun required.
Great if you are actually very pale and can’t tan easy or burn

But side effects can include “uneven pigmentation, new nevi (moles), and darkening or enlargement of existing moles are common and have led to medical authorities discouraging use.[2][3]” Wikipedia and is true from what I’ve heard and read.
Can be great but results aren’t always great so this one is hesitant for me since I don’t really need it, but if you are very pale you can go for it but take precautions to not get moles.

Injection form:

View attachment 229687
Good source bought peptides from there.

Nasal Spray form:
what I heard is just as effective with less side effects.
View attachment 229738
Pretty sure a reliable source for many LooksMaxing drugs, ordered from there a few times.

Melanotan II before and afters

View attachment 229756View attachment 229757View attachment 229758View attachment 229759View attachment 229760

Other possible lesser known Skin Coloring LooksMaxes

Lutein:

Another pigment carotenoid that appears more so yellow in lower doses and more so orange red like the other supplements at higher doses.
Found in vegetables like spinach, and yellow carrots, also in the yolks off eggs.
So theoretically can give you a more yellow golden glow but I don’t know if anyone who has tried this supplement since it’s not as popular as the other ones and don’t know much about it.

Zeaxanthin:
Another carotenoid upposedly similar to Lutein, and yellow in color but not very known since not even the health effects are studied in humans

Lycopene:
The red pigment found in tomatoes 🍅, much darker red than the rest and will give you a darker red pigment in skin, no experience and don’t much of anyone here who has tried it but I personally really wouldn’t recommend it a darker red pigment.

Now the very obvious ones and not so obvious that can help achieve a better skin coloring and this, is overall healthier skin and SkinMaxing....

Being overall healthy, starts mainly from a healthy diet, rich in animal fats and proteins, like red meats a rare steak 🥩, and SkinMaxes like the usual...
Vegetarian and Veganism is a a death sentence for your looks skin health and body. DONT DO.

Skin Care Routine with cleanser, exfoliator, moisturizer... etc

-Topical Retin A Tretinion
-Red LED Light Therapy Mask or skin
-Dermaroller or Dermapen with Vitmamin C&E Serum
-Liposomal Vitamin C Supplement
-Biotin Supplement
-Aloe Vera Gel

-Collagen peptides I’ve heard are good but I don’t know anyone who has used them.

More Supplements that are beneficial for skin and health in general...

-MSM
-L-Lysine
-Omega 3s
-Alpha Lipoic Acid
-Zinc+Copper+Selenium
-B complex
-Royal Jelly
-Cod Liver Oil
-Collagen, animal source
-Probiotic, (gut health is very important for skin)

And frequent sunlight exposure, not 8 hours tanning in the heavy hot sun, get your vitamin D you pussies the sun is good for you and your skin.

And for the Shit and Carcoal Skin Ethniks Curries, and Afrikancels:

ummmm idk

Try

View attachment 229872

But seriously

Share your knowledge and experience on the products above

And any lesser known possible skin or skin coloring LooksMaxes ideas

Let’s have a discussion, and possibly discover more and something new.
Is this why white women crave middle easterners so much? Punjabi mustard race bhai.​

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
will doing all that actually make brown curry skin into rihanna tier skin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, AscendingHero, Deleted member 13824 and 1 other person
will doing all that actually make brown curry skin into rihanna tier skin
If your ethnic and want to get lighter skin literally do the exact opposite. Avoid sun like the devil, exfoliate, and use a melanin blocker.

If your ethnic and want to get lighter skin literally do the exact opposite. Avoid sun like the devil, exfoliate, and use a melanin blocker.
i don't necesarilly want to get lighter i just want more vibrant skin like this

ba7e9f60-9e03-4f92-8429-278e53295baa-png.229749
9b49051a-2153-4c53-8def-8e248f3c41c7-jpeg.229782

is this achievable

• +1
i don't necesarilly want to get lighter i just want more vibrant skin like this

ba7e9f60-9e03-4f92-8429-278e53295baa-png.229749
9b49051a-2153-4c53-8def-8e248f3c41c7-jpeg.229782

is this achievable
Not sure if beta carotene makes your skin darker but yeah it will make it reddish like Riheana

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Not sure if beta carotene makes your skin darker but yeah it will make it reddish like Riheana
would it be a good ascension plan for me then

also which coloring mogs in the west

this
Mahesh Babu - Movies, Biography, News, Age & Photos | BookMyShow

or

rihanna's

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
would it be a good ascension plan for me then

also which coloring mogs in the west

thisView attachment 1063960

or

rihanna's
Coloring itself I'd say him. But with the negative stereotypes curries have in the west someone who looks like that would have massive ethnic failo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
What type of coloring attracts Asians and Indian girls? I guess very pale+ blue eyes+ blonde hair

What type of coloring attracts Asians and Indian girls? I guess very pale+ blue eyes+ blonde hair
Asians like that coloring

Indian girls like this pheno and maybe slightly colored eyes

Mahesh Babu - Wikipedia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824
Should call out skin colour optimising only works if u want white or Latin girls, if u want noodles or ethnics being pasty like an Irishman is better than a handy/ do Vaio / Meeks / Rihanna / Roshan colour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824

Examples of what I think is pretty close to ideal and the most desired skin coloring by many, a Golden Caramel Tan, Olive Skin tone seen mostly in Mullatos, Latinos and Meds.

View attachment 229782

Mixed lightskin Mulattos like Rihanna and Jeremy Meeks are praised for their unique rare coloring and it halos them, large part of their appeal, and seem to be really the only people who others actually talk about constantly because of coloring.
Good reason why everyone wants to have mixed babies, and mulattos are stereotypically seen as badboy slayers.
View attachment 229713

A more realistic skin coloring for paler white people but just as ideal would be this White Russian Girl, and supermodels Adriana Lima and Francisco Lachowski, paler but a little more rosey and flushed reddish skin.

You can put a lot of his down to genetics, but we are here to looksmax and find a way, and improve what we have.

Betacarotene:

Simply put, a precursor to vitamin a in the body, retinol, which is great for skin, but I’m sure can’t fully absorb and be bioavailable to the body because it’s plant from, and is the most common pigment in plants which is reddish orange colored and will give your skin that glow and pigment.

Here are some pics of examples of what beta carotene does to your skin in studies, pretty sure simulated, and a real life example.

Apparently it can lighten and change pigment in more darker heavily melinated skin to lighter and brighter color but I don't know for sure.

View attachment 229719View attachment 229721View attachment 229723View attachment 229724

Easily found on amazon, none of this shit here is some partner commissions, idk about that shit.
NOW Supplements, Natural Beta Carotene 25,000 IU, Essential Nutrition, 180 Softgels Amazon product ASIN B00024D862

Astaxanthin:
Great supplement for skin and health benefits in general but also, a more reddish pigment in some bullshit algae that give lobsters 🦞 and flamingos their reddish to pink color, can give you a more reddish to pink glow.

No before and after a available really, but a lot anecdotal evidence on here from members of it’s positive LooksMaxing effects and glow

BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 12mg, 50 Count - Hawaiian Grown Premium Antioxidant

Next...
Melanotan II:
is a syntheticanalogue of the peptide hormoneα-melanocyte-stimulating hormone(α-MSH).

But side effects can include “uneven pigmentation, new nevi (moles), and darkening or enlargement of existing moles are common and have led to medical authorities discouraging use.[2][3]” Wikipedia and is true from what I’ve heard and read.
Can be great but results aren’t always great so this one is hesitant for me since I don’t really need it, but if you are very pale you can go for it but take precautions to not get moles.

Injection form:

View attachment 229687

Nasal Spray form:
View attachment 229738
Pretty sure a reliable source for many LooksMaxing drugs, ordered from there a few times.

View attachment 229756View attachment 229757View attachment 229758View attachment 229759View attachment 229760

Lutein:

Another pigment carotenoid that appears more so yellow in lower doses and more so orange red like the other supplements at higher doses.
Found in vegetables like spinach, and yellow carrots, also in the yolks off eggs.
So theoretically can give you a more yellow golden glow but I don’t know if anyone who has tried this supplement since it’s not as popular as the other ones and don’t know much about it.

Zeaxanthin:
Another carotenoid upposedly similar to Lutein, and yellow in color but not very known since not even the health effects are studied in humans

Lycopene:
The red pigment found in tomatoes 🍅, much darker red than the rest and will give you a darker red pigment in skin, no experience and don’t much of anyone here who has tried it but I personally really wouldn’t recommend it a darker red pigment.

Now the very obvious ones and not so obvious that can help achieve a better skin coloring and this, is overall healthier skin and SkinMaxing....

Being overall healthy, starts mainly from a healthy diet, rich in animal fats and proteins, like red meats a rare steak 🥩, and SkinMaxes like the usual...
Vegetarian and Veganism is a a death sentence for your looks skin health and body. DONT DO.

-Biotin Supplement
-Aloe Vera Gel

-Collagen peptides I’ve heard are good but I don’t know anyone who has used them.

-MSM
-L-Lysine
-Omega 3s
-Alpha Lipoic Acid
-Zinc+Copper+Selenium
-B complex
-Royal Jelly
-Cod Liver Oil
-Collagen, animal source

And frequent sunlight exposure, not 8 hours tanning in the heavy hot sun, get your vitamin D you pussies the sun is good for you and your skin.

ummmm idk

Try

View attachment 229872

But seriously

C436849A 76DB 4575 84A0 005B321EEE2D
48DCDA5A 8545 4767 BC64 C1697A915A51

Just go outside theory:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: seriously if you haven't figured this out by now it's done for

Just saying, astaxanthin gave me some really bad skin rash. Like REALLY bad. It was probably an allergic reaction. Took it for 2-3 months and everything was fine (so beautiful skin), then it happened. I took 12mg a day, did the same happened to anyone else? Does it work to take maybe 5mg instead?

skin looked like this lol:

and i developed some very subtle acne on forehead which i still have (this happened 6 months ago)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PenileFacialSurgery
Lima looks best with milky white healthy skin tone and black hair.

View attachment 230014View attachment 230015View attachment 230016

I do agree that men look better with a slight tan and red undertones. Milky white skin with red undertones looks good too.
She's much older in these ones and doesn't look as a good. However, the last two pics especially, she looks like an italian med goddess, easily produce slayer sons.

Ideal for high t offspring and a disciplined 6+ psl household

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
how's this best of the best, good thread and disccusion but cmon now...

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and RoundHouse

View attachment 229782

View attachment 229713

Betacarotene:

Astaxanthin:

Next...
Melanotan II:

Injection form:

View attachment 229687

Nasal Spray form:
View attachment 229738

Lutein:

Zeaxanthin:

Lycopene:

-Biotin Supplement
-Aloe Vera Gel

-MSM
-L-Lysine
-Omega 3s
-Alpha Lipoic Acid
-Zinc+Copper+Selenium
-B complex
-Royal Jelly
-Cod Liver Oil
-Collagen, animal source

ummmm idk

Try

View attachment 229872

But seriously

Great skintanmaxing thread:

I have a few things to add:

1.) Veganism wouldn't be a death sentence for your skin. In fact it's quite the opposite. As long as you're consuming an all alkaline mostly raw plant based diet this will be highly beneficial for your health, longevity and skin. Consuming an all alkaline diet will prevent you from getting sick. Disease cannot live in an alkaline diet.

As a personal anecdote, I consumed a high meat diet full of steak, eggs, fish, chicken, etc. I also had some rice and brotatoes with very little fruits or veggies. My skin was complete dog shit and I had terrible acne up until I turned 24 years old when I finally decided that I was fed up being covered in acne all the time. I tried every fucking mask and cleanser and those did nothing. I started eliminating things and finally after eliminating all acidic foods (plant based acidic foods as well) I finally had the clear skin I've wanted since I turned 11 years old.

Many of those foods you listered were plant based and not only can they "tan" the skin over time but they can also change your eye color to a large degree. My eyes have gone from brown to hazel/green. I have no idea if my skin has naturally tanned but I have olive colored skin so I really don't need or want to be any darker than I currently am.

2.) Sun tanning: So I do highly suggest sun tanning to reap the benefits of vitamin D to boost the hormones increase strength, erection quality, beard growth, etc. With this being said I personally do not allow my face to see the sun very much at all and I lather my face and body in SPF 20+ natural organic oils. The most time I will spend is normally now is about 30 to 45 minutes max but I'll keep my face covered. So sure you may be able to continue to tan and look great in your teens and maybe your twenties but eventually by the time you hit your thirties you'll be a crusty ass wrinkly prune with major sun damange. So overall, moderate sun exposure on the body only since the face is the real money maker in terms of appearance.The reasoning for this is the sun causes 90% of skin aging.

3.) Natural vs unnatural: If you can do this naturally over doing this unnaturally with fairly similar results or even if it's slightly worse results I would still suggest the natural methods because the unnatural methods will always have negative effects (cancer, disease, worsening skin over time, etc). Initially you may get that golden boy look after 3-4 months but potentially after 3-4 years of using these wierd supplements or creams you may develop cancer or some other crippling disease. The juice isn't worth the squeeze in the long run folks.

4.) Natural tanning solutions that you can make yourself (only a temporary effect but great for winter time when most people look like a ghost.

a.) Organic Cocoa powder with an organic natural lotion or gelitan type substance

b.) Organic black tea (use roiughly 10 tea bags for desired color and place in a spray bottle)

Organic coffee (similar method to organic black tea).

Note: cocao can actually whiten skin over time. I found black tea to give me the best results and it normally lasted a couple days.

Best foods for tanning the skin:

1.) Carrots
2.) Tomatoes
3.) Sweet potatoes
4.) Apricots
5.) Spinach/Kale
6.) Cantelope
7.) Green Algae (Haematococcus pluvialis) this has the highest levels of astaxanthin in the world.

How much of these items should you eat every day to achieve that golden boy appearance? Honestly I have no idea. There are many factors here like what is your natural skin color, how many calories you consume per day, etc. I would say try to make these foods at least 40%-50% of your diet for 3 months to see before and after results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and TrestIsBest

View attachment 229782

View attachment 229713

Betacarotene:

Astaxanthin:

Next...
Melanotan II:

Injection form:

View attachment 229687

Nasal Spray form:
View attachment 229738

Lutein:

Zeaxanthin:

Lycopene:

-Biotin Supplement
-Aloe Vera Gel

-MSM
-L-Lysine
-Omega 3s
-Alpha Lipoic Acid
-Zinc+Copper+Selenium
-B complex
-Royal Jelly
-Cod Liver Oil
-Collagen, animal source

ummmm idk

Try

View attachment 229872

But seriously

Thanks, how the fuck does this help ethnics?? Shouldnt skin colour maxxing be for all??

what a shitty thread kys OP
spray tanning/fake tan wasn't mentioned once

Honestly the Jergens natural glow moisturiser from the old Nibba video works better than anything for skin tone maxxing.

Tried everything else… MT2, beta carotene, astaxanthin etc and Jergens is better than them all.

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and enzo
It gave my skin a rosy glow but unfortunately not just on the cheeks like that.

because its not natural its like a constant pink/rosy glow across your entire skin like this

View attachment 577520

looks stronger on me just not as good, almost like a tan, thom strijd type redness.

hydration is seriously important to acheive this effect too, I suggest you get a good cerave moisturiser and some hydration oils from the ordinary, when I started using these with tret it really brought the glow out.

but i have been taking smt ridiculous like 70mg astaxanthin a day for 3 months now, no results, I‘ve seen people get results from it but i think for like 75% of people its cope, still worth a shot.
woah your skin looks great

• +1
Reactions: infini
Betacarotene pills are a waste. Eat some beef liver instead.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and AscendingHero
I have this ideal skin tone. It is indeed a halo fr

Ideal skin tone is a bit rosy I think

High iq thread.

royal jelly is the shit you get in bee swarm simulator.

ideal for aging like this

@Prettyboy thoughts on this thread

@alienmaxxer and @Cope anything to add in this thread? any other recommendations? the skintone OP said is soo ideal @Aesthetics_III

Any ideas @Seth Walsh ? for achieving that skintone that wasnt already mentioned in OP?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
@Prettyboy thoughts on this thread

@alienmaxxer and @Cope anything to add in this thread? any other recommendations? the skintone OP said is soo ideal @Aesthetics_III

Any ideas @Seth Walsh ? for achieving that skintone that wasnt already mentioned in OP?
Great stuff, what works all been mentioned

Astaxanthin doesn’t have an effect on skin appearance though. It’s supposedly a strong antioxidant and also a DHT inhibitor but it won’t alter your skin tone like high doses of beta carotene would

• +1
Great stuff, what works all been mentioned

Astaxanthin doesn’t have an effect on skin appearance though. It’s supposedly a strong antioxidant and also a DHT inhibitor but it won’t alter your skin tone like high doses of beta carotene would
For someone coming from a darker skintone instead of pale would method of undertone maxxing would you advise?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
I see a lot of threads promoting the use of supplements, but how bioavailable are them really?