Skin colour isn't dimorphic

Brah they were mostly raped by chink soldiers (annexed by Russia but not ethnically Russian) which is why so many germanics have super hooded eyes and pin straight hair
Nah cope tbh, most were pureblooded slavic BVLLs (the ones who 🍇ed, not the ones who were fighting in the front lines)

It's just funny how germans cope and are trying to act like they're better than the slavs when they're probably like 1%+ slav today :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, wishIwasSalludon and Imretarded?
Brah they were mostly raped by chink soldiers (annexed by Russia but not ethnically Russian) which is why so many germanics have super hooded eyes and pin straight hair
I like @Rea and @Imretarded? But I would feel deeply disturbed if it turned out they were foids and not quirky autistic femboys:feelsrope:
Honestly even if they really were, they should be the only ones allowed ngl
Wasn't it only brandenburg faggots who got raped though?

This is slander to the pure Hamburger master race where everyone is chad

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Autismcel
I donno,
she's darker than white ogres but she's feminine and I'd coom in her
View attachment 3188647

She has the soft skin. DHT makes your skin all ogre, if she had rough skin, she'd descend hard tbh.

Yeah lol, it's a form of makeup.

Although once you get the tretinoin glow, even vantablack nigga skin is gonna look impressive from the luster.

I think at that point, it's better to be either giga pale or giga dark because the luster just looks insane.
can you elaborate on the tret

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
to love ru lala GIF

hey...

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

Most were in major cities like Berlin (the capital)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and wishIwasSalludon

I’m convinced you’re actually some 18 yr old femcel from Berlin trying to cope with the fact her pink German pussy would’ve raped by some slavcel named Petrov if you were alive during WWII

• JFL
Reactions: Putin, Imretarded? and Autismcel
It's just funny how germans cope and are trying to act that they're better than slavs when they're probably 1%+ slav today :hnghn:
Says who were all equal Aryan brothers 🦅

Nigga also what’s 1% mean all Europeans except meds and anglos have at least like 10% Slav DNA

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Autismcel
Most were in major cities like Berlin (the capital)
Yeah brandeburg fags.

prussians were always dickheads who sperg out anyways.

Did you know east germany is basically slums everywhere?

I watched that anime when I was in middle school
I never seen it
Says who were all equal Aryan brothers 🦅

Nigga also what’s 1% mean all Europeans except meds and anglos have at least like 10% Slav DNA
I have not one drop of jewish, slav or med blood. common anglo saxon moment:feelshah:
can you elaborate on the tret
tretinoin applied to skin

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I’m convinced you’re actually some 18 yr old femcel from Berlin trying to cope with the fact her pink German pussy would’ve raped by some slavcel named Petrov if you were alive during WWII
you would be surprised that a lot of germans are swarthy though slavs are usually lighter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro and wishIwasSalludon
Yeah brandeburg fags.

prussians were always dickheads who sperg out anyways.

Did you know east germany is basically slums everywhere?

I never seen it

I have not one drop of jewish, slav or med blood. common anglo saxon moment:feelshah:

tretinoin applied to skin
no but what glow are you talking about is that a thing when i was on it it made me crusty

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel and Imretarded?
View attachment 3188701
That hitler used to gas slavs?

@wishIwasSalludon
Only jews nigga. Slavs just died during the gigantic mechanized warfare that turned whole east europe into wasteland

yes im German woman from berlin and am 25% russian.

this is me
IMG 8346

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho, wishIwasSalludon and Autismcel
Only jews nigga. Slavs just died during the gigantic mechanized warfare that turned whole east europe into wasteland
Hitler literally gassed fags, disabled people etc. Do you even know his ideology? He only wanted germanic people on earth, learn history bhai :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Autismcel and wishIwasSalludon
Hitler literally gassed fags, disabled people etc. Do you even know his ideology? He only wanted germanic people on earth, learn history bhai :forcedsmile:
Ok I am not in the same category as fags or disabled. Stop being racist

Ok I am not in the same category as fags or disabled. Stop being racist
You're literally acting like a blue haird gen Z lesbian girl rn.. stating facts is now racism? :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Ok Nords too weird I guess
View attachment 3188705
tf goin on in spain

no but what glow are you talking about is that a thing when i was on it it made me crusty
you used too much

tbh gas chambers were not even real.

They just shot them in the head tbh:feelswhere:

No funky killing method:feelswhere:

I don't even care. We need communism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, wishIwasSalludon and Autismcel
tbh gas chambers were not even real.

They just shot them in the head tbh:feelswhere:

No funky killing method:feelswhere:

I don't even care. We need communism
Who should I believe? A .org user or actual historians and scientists? @wishIwasSalludon

Also it's funny how you keep saying that you don't care yet you keep denying what I say like a certain user here :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Imretarded?
Who should I believe? A .org user or actual historians and scientists? @wishIwasSalludon

Also it's funny how you keep saying that you don't care yet you keep denying what I say like a certain user here :feelskek::feelskek:
Wait, I don't care about the victims:feelswhat:

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
Also average dick size is 20x16 cms :feelsohh:
It’s genuinely funny how every org user is 6ft + with a 7 incher and 130 iq but still can’t get laid:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, Imretarded? and wishIwasSalludon