• +1
Reactions: Rea
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and iloveboobs
i saw your brutal hoi review

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
roughness of the skin refers to dimorphism, not color.

• +1
roughness of the skin refers to dimorphism, not color.
I agree,

jared leto has actual feminine leaning skin
IMG 8028

Arnold has masc leaning skin
IMG 8019

• +1
Reactions: Putin
  • +1
bro made this thread about slavs
@slavicpsycho
why do other Slavs consider us Russians retarded alcoholics, if everything that the Slavs have achieved in history and made inventions that changed the world has been achieved by the Russians?

looks like a woman with a beard honestly

Tovarishch (y)
not sure mane. he just wants bgc (big german cock)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Putin
They were raped by millions of MONGOLS, not SLAVICS.

3705a4bce66decfaa0852bfadd0abc79.jpg
good strat for russia. draft endless siberians to die on front line while russians sit back and do nothing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Debetro
good strat for russia. draft endless siberians to die on front line while russians sit back and do nothing
There were barely any young russians alive at that point. Those asiatics did those atrocities under the influence of millions of litres of vodka.

• JFL
There's little literature pointing out skin colour being dimorphic. There's this study about men having lighter armpits than women but not much more. What it's known is that estrogens darken the skin.

• Hmm...
There's little literature pointing out skin colour being dimorphic. There's this study about men having lighter armpits than women but not much more. What it's known is that estrogens darken the skin.
how do they know if estrogen darkens skin if they's not much research on differences in skin tone between sexes?

I don't think there is any biological basis, more just general behavior of men leading to slightly more tanned skin as women are more conscious about looks, so they'll avoid skin damaging stuff like sub exposure, leading to the indirect fair is feminine and rugged is masc.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
how do they know if estrogen darkens skin if they's not much research on differences in skin tone between sexes?

I don't think there is any biological basis, more just general behavior of men leading to slightly more tanned skin as women are more conscious about looks, so they'll avoid skin damaging stuff like sub exposure, leading to the indirect fair is feminine and rugged is masc.
Women get darkened areolas when they are pregnant and their faces darken as well as Hippocrates described. Want me to search up some literature about it or there's no need to.

• +1
Women get darkened areolas when they are pregnant and their faces darken as well as Hippocrates described. Want me to search up some literature about it or there's no need to.
Brutal for women, they get dark nipples:feelswhere:. At least during pregnancy

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
being white is definitely way more feminine

All the slavic BVLLS were dead or crippled at that point
There were MILLIONS and MILLIONS of slavic BVLLs

They didn't all die at once lmao, even germans were surprised at how they kept coming despite being killed numerous times

They had the biggest number of troops back then

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Debetro
Calling them russians is like calling a cat that lives in a doghouse a dog.
Nigga why do you deny it?

Denying BVLL behavior is CRAAAZY, especially considering that most germans hate you slavs nowadays

Denying BVLL behavior is CRAAAZY, especially considering that most germans hate you slavs nowadays
Holy. Post a hand picture, a phallus picture, eye colour picture, hair colour picture and DNA test results NOW. I need to know who I'm talking with.

They were fueled by vodka. That's why such atrocity was done. It's not BVLL behaviour.

Ethnic nazis in a nutshell :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Most slavs are not even caucasian, having brachycaphalic gook skull and no bone around their glabella/supras
There are few that kept the corder ware/indo European appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Holy. Post a hand picture, a phallus picture, eye colour picture, hair colour picture and DNA test results NOW. I need to know who I'm talking with.
He is an arab mutt

Most slavs are not even caucasian, having brachycaphalic gook skull and no bone around their glabella/supras
Yeah tbh, they need to stop worshipping them.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
They were fueled by vodka. That's why such atrocity was done. It's not BVLL behaviour.
They weren't :lul::lul::lul: nigga go learn history. Seriously.

They did it as a form of revenge. They felt like they were entitled to it because the germans invaded their "motherland"

Talking as if all slavs are brachycephalic and they are the only brachy europeans.

3680768_Ripley_map_of_cephalic_index_in_Europe.png

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Yeah tbh, they need to stop worshipping them.
Nazi copers will resort to calling slavics and finno ugrics white because all actual indo europeans are a dying breed. Instead of packing things up and accepting it's over they put their hopes into slavmutts maintaning a "white" populus.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel