Skin colour isn't dimorphic

Nazi copers will resort to calling slavics and finno ugrics white because all actual indo europeans are a dying breed. Instead of packing things up and accepting it's over they put their hopes into slavmutts maintaning a "white" populus.
It's just very funny when you see "nazi" slavs like @slavicpsycho

Honestly it's pretty pathetic, trying to please a group of people who hate you. So you try to act like them by trying to be edgy towards minorities or sum shit.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
They weren't :lul::lul::lul: nigga go learn history. Seriously.

They did it as a form of revenge. They felt like they were entitled to it because the germans invaded their "motherland"
Take a look at the link you sent me and read the whole thing. Both the overconsumption of alcohol and the asiatic presence in the late stage of war are mentioned.

Screenshot 20240922 234027 DuckDuckGo
Screenshot 20240922 233940 DuckDuckGo

I don't know what surprises you, historians agree.

4386955_Snimok_ehkrana_2024-07-20_132313.png

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Take a look at the link you sent me and read the whole thing. Both the overconsumption of alcohol and the asiatic presence in the late stage of war are mentioned.

View attachment 3191182View attachment 3191181

I don't know what surprises you, historians agree.

4386955_Snimok_ehkrana_2024-07-20_132313.png
Screenshot   Samsung Internet

Also, the guy you're showing is Finnish :lul::lul: Not german

Muhh historians

Also holy shit.. the horny fuckers grapemaxxed their own women freed from german camps.. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
View attachment 3191238

Also, the guy you're showing is Finnish :lul::lul: Not german

Muhh historians

Also holy shit.. the horny fuckers grapemaxxed their own women freed from german camps.. :forcedsmile:
What does your screenshot have to do with anything I said and why did you not disprove anything

Just put the nuggets in the bag already bro

• JFL
What does your screenshot have to do with anything I said and why did you not disprove anything

Just put the nuggets in the bag already bro
You said that they raped them because muh "they were high on vodka brodie :soy::soy:" :feelskek::feelskek: they raped them as revenge

Also no shit. Ofc there were Mongolians and what not. But that doesn't mean that you forget about the slavs who raped the women AKA russian soldiers who were the majority :feelshaha: they only stopped the rapes in 1948 when they were called back to their own camps in russia

• +1
Nazi copers will resort to calling slavics and finno ugrics white because all actual indo europeans are a dying breed. Instead of packing things up and accepting it's over they put their hopes into slavmutts maintaning a "white" populus.
Although I agree with you, your point mostly applies to russians and eastern slavs, populations that have some truly white people but a lot are muttified. And well if you get picky, most scandinavians look mongolized as well. Brits look inbred for the most part. Southerns are swarthoids. If getting strict, the population of properly white people is minimal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, NoReedemingFeature and Autismcel
You said that they raped them because muh "they were high on vodka brodie :soy::soy:" :feelskek::feelskek: they raped them as revenge

Also no shit. Ofc there were Mongolians and what not. But that doesn't mean that you forget about the slavs who raped the women AKA russian soldiers who were the majority :feelshaha: they only stopped the rapes in 1948 when they were called back to their own camps in russia
Ok, whatever. Long story short aryans lost.

• +1
Ok, whatever. Long story short aryans lost.
Hitler had black hair and legit looked like your local kebab seller.. how did germans even follow his ideology when he didn't even match it? :feelsthink::feelskek:

• JFL
Hitler had black hair and legit looked like your local kebab seller.. how did germans even follow his ideology when he didn't even match it? :feelsthink::feelskek:
Brah he had brown hair with blue eyes along pale white skin.

3903739_417691441_2030080634033895_2254326848058212186_n.jpg

I believe that the race based ideology is a little bit overexaggerated. If you've seen footages of the time, most germans had darkish hair and little resemblance to the aryan ideal. In fact there's leaders like Degrelle that mentioned how russian/slav peasants often fitted the aryan ideal better than the Hitlerjugend itself.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Autismcel