Skin is dissolving

G

goy brings joy

Iron
Joined
Jul 10, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
1
I have started to use retinol and azelaic acid and my skin is getting shredded and extremely red.Im taking 1 day of between each time using both and I do my normal skincare.Also use sunscreen but this shit isn’t working.The fucking wounds from bsing aren’t making it any easier. Can somebody please help.

First post sorry for any misspelling I’ve got dyslexia:feelswhy::feelswah:.
 
Last edited:
bro how sensitive is ur skin to fuck it up using retinol and azelaic? im on taz and 20% azelaic and ts shi light

ig bro but just use the moisturizer sandwhich method + vaseline on top and thats all, space out the retinol to EOD rather than ED
 
bro how sensitive is ur skin to fuck it up using retinol and azelaic? im on taz and 20% azelaic and ts shi light

ig bro but just use the moisturizer sandwhich method + vaseline on top and thats all, space out the retinol to EOD rather than ED
Thanks man.I don’t know why it’s like this I have used tret and it wasn’t that bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Excelatory

Similar threads

bruhbruhbruhhi
Replies
12
Views
110
grymhackare
grymhackare
L
Replies
0
Views
15
lexin
L
lux67
Replies
0
Views
17
lux67
lux67
LooksDerbe
Replies
0
Views
17
LooksDerbe
LooksDerbe
hghuo
Replies
5
Views
32
softmaxmike
softmaxmike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top