Skin is easily one of the most important traits for the face

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Infact I believe most pretty boys are just normies with good skin and well suited hair. I went on a small skin routine recommended by my dermatologist to get rid of acne marks, and dead serious I can’t believe how much better I perceive my face with glowing skin. Before u do any surgeries go and softmaxx ur skin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Boxingfan, AscendingHero, ChristianChad and 12 others
If u have glowing skin and soft bones, you'll look gay
Like ER, he had perfect skin and hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, Toth's thot, AscendingHero and 6 others
He didn’t look gay because of that. He had a short skull which is what really screwed him

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, HQNPmaxxing, AscendingHero and 3 others
I heard many foids say that elliot is attractive.

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Tallooksmaxxer, reputation and 2 others
He didn’t even look bad but he was framelet and manlet in area with worst hyper gamy in the world. He also had legit autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Tallooksmaxxer, reputation and 6 others
He didn’t look gay because of that. He had a short skull which is what really screwed him
Yeah what I mean is that skin makes no difference with bad bones/skull

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Hikicel69 and 2 others
Infact I believe most pretty boys are just normies with good skin and well suited hair. I went on a small skin routine recommended by my dermatologist to get rid of acne marks, and dead serious I can’t believe how much better I perceive my face with glowing skin. Before u do any surgeries go and softmaxx ur skin
What was your routine?

Yeah what I mean is that skin makes no difference with bad bones/skull
subhuman with good skin and hair>>>> subhuman with shit skin and hair

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Detective, Tallooksmaxxer and 4 others
Nice

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Bones are everything, skin is nothing, and that’s why I don’t take care of my skin.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Detective, DivineBeing, Deleted member 16989 and 3 others
he was close to chadlite in the face tbh why do people say he's not attractive ?

• JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234 and thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Bones are everything, skin is nothing, and that’s why I don’t take care of my skin.
Cope lots of bone and bad skin makes u look like a meth addict

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
If you are tall, while have good skin and hair its hard to look bad. Look at patrick bateman for example or Ben Barnes for example. there is also anecdotal evidences from posters here starting to look really good when applying a little bit of make-up. There were also posts here of people having the same bone structure as Jeremy Meeks who looked terrible cause of bad hair, bad callogen and dark under eyes. Wish i saved the photo's so i could show you.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, AscendingHero, ChristianChad and 2 others
If you are tall, while have good skin and hair its hard to look bad. Look at patrick bateman for example or Ben Barnes for example. there is also anecdotal evidences from posters here starting to look really good when applying a little bit of make-up. There were also posts here of people having the same bone structure as Jeremy Meeks who looked terrible cause of bad hair, bad callogen and dark under eyes. Wish i saved the photo's so i could show you.
Yeah, good skin/collagen and average bones > bad skin good bones 90% of the time from what I’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, Deleted member 9670 and Pumanator
I noticed whenever I took a break from working out for 1 week my skin looked incredible healthy and glowing.

Made me question the utility of training for looks and health, but on the other side you need to make compromises if you want to go to the top

he was close to chadlite in the face tbh why do people say he's not attractive ?
have you heard him talk. his voice was so weird and his behavior also. Imagine we were in the meta verse where we would use a avatar and just talk. We dont know how the other look like. You just hear the voice and word choise. You heard this guy talk:

vs this guy:

Who would you think is a better mate?
Even when elliot is better looking than the 2nd guy i would rather hang out with the full asian guy.
When eliot talks about normal stuff like going outside or whatever he did during the day it sounds just weird.
If i was friends with Eliot and he would just talk about cod or whatever i would be so annoyed by him.
I am not discrediting the blackpill or saying looks dont matter. I am just saying that he was so uncharacteristic that if he had chad looks he would still be an incell.

Imagine you were in the meta verse and you suddenly hear this voice. You prob. would automatically assume he was a chad:

Even if you dont know how he looks like.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel, ChristianChad and 2 others
if you want to be stacey you need good skin :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and gamma
my skin is so bad at 16 is comedic
some 35 year old have better skin then me unironically

what massive, massive stress does to a mf

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, House Lannister and Pumanator
Good skin is not enough to look good alone, but bad skin (acne) is absolutely enough to look bad.
I know from experience, I had terrible skin when I was 14-16. I legit only started attracting girls after I fixed it (accutane).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: House Lannister and Pumanator
It was very specific to my acne and skin so you should visit a decent dermatologist for one
My derm just prescirbes me acnatac and thats it he didnt analyze anything or shit like this lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister
my skin is so bad at 16 is comedic
some 35 year old have better skin then me unironically

what massive, massive stress does to a mf
Yeah 16 is when my acne was really really fucked up most kids ik got it at 15 and were finished with it soon meanwhile I’m still dealing with breakouts at 18 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
My derm just prescirbes me acnatac and thats it he didnt analyze anything or shit like this lmao
Ask them if they can prescribe accutane that works 80% of the time. But side effects are terrible sometimes so I’m doing everything to avoid it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Ask them if they can prescribe accutane that works 80% of the time. But side effects are terrible sometimes so I’m doing everything to avoid it
I dont need to risk accutane because I dont have acne anymore but my skin quality is still bad

• +1
I agree. I have also been doing a skin routine and using some products prescribed by my dermatologist and it made a huge difference. My skin is not perfect yet but it's glowing and most of my acne and scars are gone. Just swapping your pillowcases more often, using a specific towel to wash your face, and following a simple skincare routine makes a huge difference. These habits don't waste too much time and help a lot.

I recommend everyone to get a set of 10+ face towels from amazon and use a new one each time you wash your face.

• Love it
Reactions: Pumanator
my skin is dogshit and I have zero acne, i have seborrheic dermatitis which is far worse because you can't apply nothing without becoming red

Read my signature faggots

This is how much tretinoin and slight edits looksmax you . this the importance of skin (check both threads)

• Woah
Who would you think is a better mate?
Even when elliot is better looking than the 2nd guy i would rather hang out with the full asian guy.
When eliot talks about normal stuff like going outside or whatever he did during the day it sounds just weird.
If i was friends with Eliot and he would just talk about cod or whatever i would be so annoyed by him.
I am not discrediting the blackpill or saying looks dont matter. I am just saying that he was so uncharacteristic that if he had chad looks he would still be an incell.
Elliot was unbeareable to chill with, it looks like. He seems somewhere high on the dark triad scale also. Thinking himself to be a God, looking down on others alot. Etc...

But Elliot was also short, and had a bad frame. Looked, body shape wise, like a 15 year old basically. So yeah, his looks were a problem also
Imagine you were in the meta verse and you suddenly hear this voice. You prob. would automatically assume he was a chad:

Even if you dont know how he looks like.

Beings voice maxxed, helps some.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and DivineBeing
nah it's not skin by it's own. i have great skin but bad undereye due to lack of fat

it's rather soft tissues than skin alone. you can look fucked up with great skin if you lack the facial fat that makes u look young

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, House Lannister and LooksOrDeath