Skin Lightening Tips (Legit)

Deleted member 18340

Deleted member 18340

Platinum
Okay as a guy who is very much into skin care routines , let me educate you a but about today skin lightening ..just saw a cope post today about a 'tUrKiSh sCrUb' which apparently turns shitskin into white ..let me tell you first of all that's a marketing strategy and it doesn't work ...and you could do the same thing with a towel at home ...and gently exofilate your face ...exfoliating the face makes it glow and maybe if you are naturally pale or fair skinned or light skinned you can detan your face ..but to a natural shitskin person, it will just give you the glow doesnt mean you shouldn't do it .glow > colour

Now let's come to ACTUAL METHODS OF SKIN LIGHTENING
Do this if you were originally pale /fair skinned /cream coloured but have tanned heavily throughout the years ..you can use kojic acid soap from kojie San as that's the brand i trust the ..use it twice a day , it foams very easily do just touch the soap with water and put it on your face for 4-6minutes ..during this time it will sting maybe even burn but trust me that's supposed to happen ...do this twice everyday ..it's also good for the skin ...it also has anti fungal properties and can treat acne very well ..within two weeks , you'll start seeing changes ..stick to this regime and try to stay away from the sun as much as possible ..contrary to popular opinion , sun is bad for our skin and ages us faster..don't give me the 'bu...but...mUh vItAmIn d' cope ..you get more vitamin d from foods than from 4 hours of roasting in the sun ..or atleast use a fucking sunscreen every 2 -3 hours ..remember the skin lightening effects of the kojie San soap will last as long as you don't get out in the sun much and take protective measures like using sunscreen

NOW SKIN LIGHTENING TIPS FOR ALBINO MAXXERS(me for example I'm cream coloured but i like albino skin tone ) OR BLACKS

don't ever fall for those gluthathione soaps' scam ..those don't work !!i have personally tried them myself for two months ..they don't work !!glutathione works only when you take them in the form of pills ..and they also cost a bit ..but if you have the money , go for it ...unlike kojic acid , the effects of glutathione are permanent even if you go out in the sun ...you just have to keep using it ...well that's all ...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Mewton, Deleted member 15917 and 4 others
@alienmaxxer lowkey OP has some good stuff in there

..unlike kojic acid , the effects of glutathione are permanent even if you go out in the sun ...you just have to keep using it ...well that's all ...
well well well

i just want to lower melanin receptors so i can redden more in the sun

• JFL
Reactions: greycel

well well well

I’ve addressed everything in the guide I sent you. Korean Italy towel, Kojic acid soap, glutathione pills

Op has nothing new to offer you

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
I’ve address everything in the guide I sent you. Korean Italy towel, Kojic acid soap, glutathione pills

Where did u send the guide, i havent gotten it yet bro?

I’ve address everything in the guide I sent you. Korean Italy towel, Kojic acid soap, glutathione pills

lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
  • +1
What about the spreedsheet bro, or is this a sneak peak off it?

this effects/lightens the whole body?

would i have to rub amalactin full body?

By spreadsheet I meant a guide for you to follow not a literal spreadsheet haha
Yeah the routine is for the whole body or everywhere you want to lighten. Yeah you would have to apply it on the whole body.

I’d buffer it with Nivea lotion or some basic lotion bc otherwise you’d run out of amlactin bottles within a week

• +1
Can kojic acid be used on lips to make them redder?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
By spreadsheet I meant a guide for you to follow not a literal spreadsheet haha
Yeah the routine is for the whole body or everywhere you want to lighten. Yeah you would have to apply it on the whole body.

I’d buffer it with Nivea lotion or some basic lotion bc otherwise you’d run of amlactin bottles within a week
So i would have to apply vitamin c full body?

does the nivea lotion serve the same purpose as the amalactin?

and lastly what is an Korean Italy towel? ik it's for exfoliating but what's the big deal on it.

What are your views on dry brushing btw?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
So i would have to apply vitamin c full body?

does the nivea lotion serve the same purpose as the amalactin?

and lastly what is an Korean Italy towel? ik it's for exfoliating but what's the big deal on it.

What are your views on dry brushing btw?

Yeah the whole body if you want to lighten everything

Nivea lotion is just regular lotion. Best to use amlactin all over body but you would need to keep buying bottles. You would run out off half the bottle within one application to the whole body. So you buffer it with a regular lotion so the amlactin bottle lasts longer. It will dilute the strength of the amlactin though.

Korean Italy towel is for exfoliating dead skin. Use it gently. The brush is too harsh for the skin

Last edited:
  • +1

well well well

Can kojic acid be used on lips to make them redder?
Lips losing their red /pink tone is basically due to tan ..so yes ..i noticed the same effected with exfoliation too but after that it gets dry , so do use a lip balm ..and avoid certain oils as they tan you more ..coconut oil for one tanned me even without sun exposure ..WHILE using kojic acid ...now I'm just paranoid about using any oil ..and just use creams , moisturisers and balms for lips

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 16834
Yes but Hydroquinone+tret+exfoliation would mog

Hydroquinone isn’t permanent and results have to be maintained or else they go away. Glutathione results are permanent as long as sunscreen is applied everyday in the sun

It’s also not something you can use for longer than 4 months at a time.

• +1
Hydroquinone isn’t permanent and results have to be maintained or else they go away. Glutathione results are permanent as long as sunscreen is applied everyday in the sun

It’s also not something you can use for longer than 4 months at a time.
You have to also keep using the glutathione pills no ??

Im going to need gallons of vitamin c and amalactin jfl

Yes and hydroquinone comes in a tiny tube. With that logic you’d have to buy 2 tubes just for one days worth of full body application :LOL:

• +1
You have to also keep using the glutathione pills no ??

Negative. Glutathione doesn’t lighten beyond baby color. It’s just removing tan. Glutathione results can be maintained just by wearing sunscreen

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Idrissmaxxing and AscendingHero
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 18340 and 2 others
Negative. Glutathione doesn’t lighten beyond baby color. It’s just removing tan. Glutathione results can be maintained just by wearing sunscreen
Bro , how do blacks and Dravidian looking Indians become albino looking ..my baby color is in the fair skinned range , i wanna achieve the albino look .is it possible ??

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero and Korea
Bro , how do blacks and Dravidian looking Indians become albino looking ..my baby color is in the fair skinned range , i wanna achieve the albino look .is it possible ??
You tryna look albino nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 1 other person

Monobenzone for 3 years straight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, HQNPmaxxing and AscendingHero

Attachments

• images (19).jpeg
    images (19).jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Preoximerianas, JizzFarmer and 2 others
You can put tret on you’re lips?

You’re not supposed to but yes you can. Retinoic acid is liver toxic so it’s always good to be cautious and apply carefully

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and Moggedbyevery1
Monobenzone for 3 years straight
I swear you're doing god's work here ..i just ask one last thing ...i hear you MONOBENZONE ..got it ..what I wanna know is to achieve the effects , do I have to put it on whole body ..cause unlike glutathione , seems it comes in the form of a cream

Last edited:
  • +1
I swear you're doing god's work here ..i just ask one last thing ...i hear you MONOBENZONE ..got it ..what u wanna know is to achieve the effects , do I have to put it on whole body ..cause unlike glutathione , seems it comes in the form of a cream

No you apply to the forearm twice a day. It goes systematic and can depigment any random part of the body.

So you will be self inducing vitiligo (like Michael Jackson) and then when you keep applying other spots will also depigment with time

• +1
Anything that can go beyond goes beyond baby color besides glutha that isn't too dangeorus?

Yes and hydroquinone comes in a tiny tube. With that logic you’d have to buy 2 tubes just for one days worth of full body application :LOL:
JFL so then how do i achieve full body lightening then? so for a monetary sake only amalactic/nivea and kojic can be applied full body?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and Deleted member 16834
I only use skin lightening cream that is tret .005 hydroquinone 5% hydrocortisone 1% lactic acid 1% and aloe base 1% on my acne scars :3

I used to use it all over my face and got way too pale like vampire xD

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
I only use skin lightening cream that is tret .005 hydroquinone 5% hydrocortisone 1% lactic acid 1% and aloe base 1% on my acne scars :3

bleach your skin

Anything that can go beyond goes beyond baby color besides glutha that isn't too dangeorus?

JFL so then how do i achieve full body lightening then? so for a monetary sake only amalactic/nivea and kojic can be applied full body?

Glutathione is actually the safest and I misspoke actually it will lighten you 2-3 shades beyond your natural birth color.

And glutathione again is the best option since you don’t want to buy new bottles of lotion and vitamin c serums everyday

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 1 other person

Great cream except for the hydrocortisone. @AscendingHero you see how his dermatologist prescribed cream has hydrocortisone. That’s the steroid. Tret is the exfoliator (removes dead skin) and Hydroquinone is the lightening agent. Lactic acid is also another exfoliator but it has zero to no effect at that low percentage. And lastly aloe as the base for hydration.

Again Great cream except for the added steroid. It will bleach you fast but the effects wear off in a couple months and also it comes in a small
tube that won’t last you long if you’re using all over the body.

Glutathione and vitamin c pills are still king for natural lightening. Lactic acid/retin-a for exfoliating AND most importantly a good spf sunscreen like cerave spf 30 lotion from Amazon

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and AscendingHero
You can buy bulk lighteners like kojic acid, hydroquinone , mequinol etc. online easily for cheap. Just dissolve them in a solvent and add them to lotion

• +1
You can buy bulk lighteners like kojic acid, hydroquinone , mequinol etc. online easily for cheap. Just dissolve them in a solvent and add them to lotion

I’d advise against mequinol as it can cause severe rashes and burning sensation (at the point just take Monobenzone)

Kojic acid works on hyperpigmentation. Having more pigment than what your natural biology accounts for. It’s not a true lightener like hydroquinone (meaning once it’s done dealing with hyperpigmentation it stops working unlike hydroquinone which will continue to lighten you way past your natural pigment) but it can be used with hydroquinone for compounded cosmetic lightening

Hydroquinone results aren’t permanent. Even with spf. Melanocytes will activate once hydroquinone leaves the system.

He would be setting up for a lifetime if he follows what you’re telling him to do. Not feasible

• +1
I’d advise against mequinol as it can cause severe rashes and burning sensation (at the point just take Monobenzone)
CC1799A2 5234 44E8 B285 B037BBAB851D

Kojic acid works on hyperpigmentation. Having more pigment than what your natural biology accounts for. It’s not a true lightener like hydroquinone (meaning once it’s done dealing with hyperpigmentation it stops working unlike hydroquinone which will continue to lighten you way past your natural pigment) but it can be used with hydroquinone for compounded cosmetic lightening

Hydroquinone results aren’t permanent. Even with spf. Melanocytes will activate once hydroquinone leaves the system.

He would be setting up for a lifetime if he follows what you’re telling him to do. Not feasible
Kojic acid is a tyrosinase inhibitor like hq just a lot weaker.
Hydroquinone will get results fastest (like 4 weeks) , but fades away quicker upon stopping. Mequinol takes longer to act , but results also last longer upon stopping. It’s semi permanent. Don’t use monobenzone unless you are sure you want to permanently kill all your melanocytes. Unless you are a dark Dravidian shitskin, then you probably should go for it.
There is a lot of info about this stuff on skincaretalk lol.
467CF84B 2F71 4932 8E4C 4ED832521F46

• +1
Just use black seed oil like this guy :soy:
Screenshot 736
Screenshot 737
Screenshot 738

Anything is better than having negro coloring tbh this guy knows whats up

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
View attachment 1602603

Kojic acid is a tyrosinase inhibitor like hq just a lot weaker.
Hydroquinone will get results fastest (like 4 weeks) , but fades away quicker upon stopping. Mequinol takes longer to act , but results also last longer upon stopping. It’s semi permanent. Don’t use monobenzone unless you are sure you want to permanently kill all your melanocytes. Unless you are a dark Dravidian shitskin, then you probably should go for it.
There is a lot of info about this stuff on skincaretalk lol.
View attachment 1602622

By less irritating they’re referring to sun exposure not application.

Anecdotally most people handle hydroquinone perfectly well without experiencing any burns or rashes which isn’t the case for mequinol. Also hydroquinone is lab made whereas mequinol isn’t regulated unless your buying from a chemist (they make you buy in bulk and won’t ship unless you have a business not a residential address)

All other forms of mequinol found on the web are not regulated.

All skin lighteners are tyrosinase inhibitors. But Kojic acid and azaleic acid both work primarily on hyperpigment. They don’t work past your natural pigment.

Yes Monobenzone will induce vitiligo and cause permanent depigmenting

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
All skin lighteners are tyrosinase inhibitors. But Kojic acid and azaleic acid both stop work primarily on hyperpigment. They don’t work past your natural pigment.
Do you recommend azaleic acid?
You can buy bulk lighteners like kojic acid
Will 100% do this, what type of lotion would u recommend I use when doing this?

@alienmaxxer this seems very viable tbh.

THis is soo gay, im praying the results on lips dont revert.

Even if they do fuck it, i was planning to do lasers on lips, teeth, and gums anways.

It's super cheap and an underrated af looksmaxx/coloring maxx.

Glutathione is actually the safest and I misspoke actually it will lighten you 2-3 shades beyond your natural birth color.

And glutathione again is the best option since you don’t want to buy new bottles of lotion and vitamin c serums everyday
Glutathione is GOD!:love:🤤

thx fuck for this, cant wait to blast this shit

what type of glutathione would you recommend and why?

(like brand/type of pills)

• Love it
Do you recommend azaleic acid?

@alienmaxxer this seems very viable tbh.

THis is soo gay, im praying the results on lips dont revert.

Even if they do fuck it, i was planning to do lasers on lips, teeth, and gums anways.

It's super cheap and an underrated af looksmaxx/coloring maxx.

Glutathione is GOD!:love:🤤

thx fuck for this, cant wait to blast this shit

what type of glutathione would you recommend and why?

Liposomal glutathione 6000mg everyday (expensive)

Yeah like I said my main issue was with the regulation and permanency

You can still buy Kojic acid tubes from Indian for cheap in bulk and use them but still you’re going to have to dilute the powder with something like regular lotion and it will lower the strength/%

• +1
Still the funniest post I’ve seen all week :LOL::ROFLMAO:
SO you're saying it's impossible to do what he did without using all the chemicals you're talking about in this thread??

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16834
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and AscendingHero
Just use black seed oil like this guy :soy:
View attachment 1602638View attachment 1602639View attachment 1602640

Anything is better than having negro coloring tbh this guy knows whats up
Caged so hard lmao mirin his lean maxxing ascencion and lower third tbh.

Great cream except for the hydrocortisone. @AscendingHero you see how his dermatologist prescribed cream has hydrocortisone. That’s the steroid. Tret is the exfoliator (removes dead skin) and Hydroquinone is the lightening agent. Lactic acid is also another exfoliator but it has zero to no effect at that low percentage. And lastly aloe as the base for hydration.

Again Great cream except for the added steroid. It will bleach you fast but the effects wear off in a couple months and also it comes in a small
tube that won’t last you long if you’re using all over the body.

Glutathione and vitamin c pills are still king for natural lightening. Lactic acid/retin-a for exfoliating AND most importantly a good spf sunscreen like cerave spf 30 lotion from Amazon
Good post. Im bookmarking and saving as notes as we speak.

Mirin High IQ Skin convo between you and @HQNPmaxxing , moggers tbh:love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 16834 and HQNPmaxxing
Any lotion that be used on your body and face is good, nivea and Cetaphil are cheap lotions. Kojic acid dipalmitate is more stable and a little more effective, but more expensive. Look up on skincaretalk how to dissolve it

By less irritating they’re referring to sun exposure not application.

Anecdotally most people handle hydroquinone perfectly well without experiencing any burns or rashes which isn’t the case for mequinol. Also hydroquinone is lab made whereas mequinol isn’t regulated unless your buying from a chemist (they make you buy in bulk and won’t ship unless you have a business not a residential address)

All other forms of mequinol found on the web are not regulated.

All skin lighteners are tyrosinase inhibitors. But Kojic acid and azaleic acid both work primarily on hyperpigment. They don’t work past your natural pigment.

Yes Monobenzone will induce vitiligo and cause permanent depigmenting
What should I use then and at what percent? I need pale skin so I can have appeal to skinny alt foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Any lotion that be used on your body and face is good, nivea and Cetaphil are cheap lotions. Kojic acid dipalmitate is more stable and a little more effective, but more expensive. Look up on skincaretalk how to dissolve it
View attachment 1602657

What should I use then and at what percent? I need pale skin so I can have appeal to skinny alt foids

What your starting shade and your goal shade? Lmk and I’ll give you the perfect routine

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and HQNPmaxxing
Which online suppliers do you guys use to get this stuff tbh?

Which stuff specifically?

Glutathione, Kojic acid soap and lactic acid lotion are available on Amazon

Hydroquinone from online Indian pharmacy

Kojic acid and azaleic acid tubes can be bought from online Indian pharmacies

Monobenzone can be brought from a bulk chemist site or bought in tubes from an online Indian pharmacy

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 18045 and AscendingHero
What your starting shade and your goal shade? Lmk and I’ll give you the perfect routine
I'm like fitz 3.5 and want to get to fitz 1-2.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
Which stuff specifically?

Glutathione, Kojic acid soap and lactic acid lotion are available on Amazon

Hydroquinone from online Indian pharmacy

Kojic acid and azaleic acid tubes can be bought from online Indian pharmacies

Monobenzone can be brought from a bulk chemist site or bought in tubes from an online Indian pharmacy
Uhh broski I'm curry but Canadian, so I don't think those Indian pharmacies would deliver to me kek

I was mainly looking looking for glutathione and kojic acid soap and lotion sources, just wanna return to my original skin tone not get any lighter beyond

• Hmm...
  • +1
Uhh broski I'm curry but Canadian, so I don't think those Indian pharmacies would deliver to me kek

I was mainly looking looking for glutathione and kojic acid soap and lotion sources, just wanna return to my original skin tone not get any lighter beyond

They’re overseas pharmacies meaning they ship all across the world

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15004 and AscendingHero
Kojic acid dipalmitate is more stable and a little more effective, but more expensive.
The Koijic acid dipalmitate is a powder, correct? when can i see noticebale results with the koijc full body? should i add anything in the dilution to ensure it comes out properly?

Lmk and I’ll give you the perfect routine
Do it pubicly, i wanna know

I'm like fitz 3.5 and want to get to fitz 1-2.
Whatever fitz meeks/rihanna is, that's what i want

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing