Skin Lightening Tips (Legit)

That'd be on my list if that works. Currently i'm using some "whitening" goat milk soap but haven't seen any noticeable results. I also use shower puff to peel the brown off my skin but yesterday it gave me skin scratches instead

Ok, but ethnics with pale skin look odd, uncanny and unusual. If you are going to lighten your skin, you should go for a light olive complexion like thom strijd or the colouring the meds have. Pale skin will not ascend people by appeal, but by status trust me. Health > Status whether people want to accep the truth or not.
Okay as a guy who is very much into skin care routines , let me educate you a but about today skin lightening ..just saw a cope post today about a 'tUrKiSh sCrUb' which apparently turns shitskin into white ..let me tell you first of all that's a marketing strategy and it doesn't work ...and you could do the same thing with a towel at home ...and gently exofilate your face ...exfoliating the face makes it glow and maybe if you are naturally pale or fair skinned or light skinned you can detan your face ..but to a natural shitskin person, it will just give you the glow doesnt mean you shouldn't do it .glow > colour

Now let's come to ACTUAL METHODS OF SKIN LIGHTENING
Do this if you were originally pale /fair skinned /cream coloured but have tanned heavily throughout the years ..you can use kojic acid soap from kojie San as that's the brand i trust the ..use it twice a day , it foams very easily do just touch the soap with water and put it on your face for 4-6minutes ..during this time it will sting maybe even burn but trust me that's supposed to happen ...do this twice everyday ..it's also good for the skin ...it also has anti fungal properties and can treat acne very well ..within two weeks , you'll start seeing changes ..stick to this regime and try to stay away from the sun as much as possible ..contrary to popular opinion , sun is bad for our skin and ages us faster..don't give me the 'bu...but...mUh vItAmIn d' cope ..you get more vitamin d from foods than from 4 hours of roasting in the sun ..or atleast use a fucking sunscreen every 2 -3 hours ..remember the skin lightening effects of the kojie San soap will last as long as you don't get out in the sun much and take protective measures like using sunscreen

NOW SKIN LIGHTENING TIPS FOR ALBINO MAXXERS(me for example I'm cream coloured but i like albino skin tone ) OR BLACKS

don't ever fall for those gluthathione soaps' scam ..those don't work !!i have personally tried them myself for two months ..they don't work !!glutathione works only when you take them in the form of pills ..and they also cost a bit ..but if you have the money , go for it ...unlike kojic acid , the effects of glutathione are permanent even if you go out in the sun ...you just have to keep using it ...well that's all ...
kk

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
Ok, but ethnics with pale skin look odd, uncanny and unusual. If you are going to lighten your skin, you should go for a light olive complexion like thom strijd or the colouring the meds have. Pale skin will not ascend people by appeal, but by status trust me. Health > Status whether people want to accep the truth or not.

kk
True ...but pheno matters too ...my pheno is like central Asianish and I'm quite pale naturally ...if you're more like a darker Dravidian or some kind of Arab then yeah I agree

What do you think of topical lighteners like hydroquinone.

Musely literally makes a 12% Hydroquinone cream, mogs any other whitemaxxing method to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Temporary same as Kojic as long as you keep using it ..also it affects areas only where it's used...if you want faster and longer results affecting the whole body , go for L glutathione pills .glutathione is superior and makes your skin look healthy as well

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Musely literally makes a 12% Hydroquinone cream, mogs any other whitemaxxing method to oblivion.
Glutathione .??

Also too risky ..go for glutathione pill supplementation ...L glutathione to be precise as they absorb better

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220408-180117.png
    Screenshot_20220408-180117.png
    271.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220408-180111.png
    Screenshot_20220408-180111.png
    787 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Any higher percentage poses risk for reverse hyperpigmentation and most studies have been on 2-4% concentration range. So you’ll be in uncharted territory

Yes but do you truly intend to do this for life. Unlike glutathione results that can be maintained with spf, hydroquinone has a completely different mechanism of action. You can use it for 40 years straight and still go back to your skin tone before you started just by upregulating melanocytes.

Skincaretalk is literally littered with users from 2008 mentioning how they stopped around 2015 and got back to their original shade and are now going back to the routine.

Do you honestly see yourself rubbing this cream all across your body for life?

Btw 4% for concentration if you intend on partaking this journey
+They're even higher Hydroquinone concentrations out there with moisturizers built in them.

Also I dont see myself rubbing hydroquinone with super high concentrated suncreens all over my body, multiple times a day, for life.

Just isnt feasilbe. If that's the case i'd just even out my skin tone, fuck lightening. @alienmaxxer

Vitamin C+Glutathione+MSM (high dose) is the way to fucking go+Koijic
Good for spot treatment but make sure to cycle them after 4 months with kojic

glutathione mogs

when i make more money i'll combine the pills with the IV method

Jeremy meeks skintone for me or death, +you can always darken back and change things as you need anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Glutathione .??
I
+They're even higher Hydroquinone concentrations out there with moisturizers built in them.

Also I dont see myself rubbing hydroquinone with super high concentrated suncreens all over my body, multiple times a day, for life.

Just isnt feasilbe. If that's the case i'd just even out my skin tone, fuck lightening. @alienmaxxer

Vitamin C+Glutathione+MSM (high dose) is the way to fucking go+Koijic

Good for spot treatment but make sure to cycle them after 4 months with kojic

glutathione mogs

when i make more money i'll combine the pills with the IV method

Jeremy meeks skintone for me or death, +you can always darken back and change things as you need anyways.
Yea I'm not a fan of hydroquinonemaxxing, but the Musely product is goated for hyperpigmentation

• +1
Where should I be glutathione pills and how many Mgs? I still want to tan but want to lighten red marks and redness.

Where should I be glutathione pills and how many Mgs? I still want to tan but want to lighten red marks and redness.
Go for L glutathione pills as they absorb better ..search any online stores ..there's many out there

How many mg a day?
Glutathione is really expensive btw and many people on here have said that you need to take atleast 5000 mg over like 6 months to get significant improvement in skintone.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
How many mg a day?
500mg-1000mg is enough ..results will be slow but it will happen..it depends on how much you can spend every month tho ...I'm gonna do this regimen as a part of my skin care routine ..so I'm okay with 500 mg as of now ..cause I'm still a student who lives on my father's money

• +1
500mg-1000mg is enough ..results will be slow but it will happen..it depends on how much you can spend every month tho ...I'm gonna do this regimen as a part of my skin care routine ..so I'm okay with 500 mg as of now ..cause I'm still a student who lives on my father's money
Is it better than heliocare? I want to do it before I start tanning because I want to get rid of acne hyperpigmentation. California Gold sells an L Glu with 500mg reduced would that be good?

Is it better than heliocare? I want to do it before I start tanning because I want to get rid of acne hyperpigmentation. California Gold sells an L Glu with 500mg reduced would that be good?
Glutathione even in reduced amounts mogs other lightening /whitening methods so yes

• +1
I

Yea I'm not a fan of hydroquinonemaxxing, but the Musely product is goated for hyperpigmentation
Seems like you have experienced wiith bro, thoughts on using super high concentrations of it like 15%, 30% or even 45% hydroquinone?

• +1
Blessed for making this thread.

• +1
@alienmaxxer this site won't let me DM you because I had some questions I wanted to ask you in a Private Message.

Can you PM me?
I’ll pm you

Glutathione is really expensive btw and many people on here have said that you need to take atleast 5000 mg over like 6 months to get significant improvement in skintone.
bro no this is cope 5 days is enough for results

No hydroquinone only goes up to 4%. Yes hydroquinone is great for spot treatment.

Glutathione and vitamin c will give beautiful lightening (slow but even natural lightening over time)
Where can I buy hydroquinone in the US?