Skin Lightening Tips (Legit)

I'm like fitz 3.5 and want to get to fitz 1-2.

And do you want to lighten all over the body or only face/neck

It’s impossible to recommend hydroquinone to someone that wants to fully lighten. It’s not practical you’ll have to buy many many tubes which isn’t practical for the rest of your life. But hydroquinone is my first recommendation to anyone that only cares about lightening face/ears and neck

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Aesthetica, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
@alienmaxxer I see azaleic acid added to the stack, what should i know about this and how should I go about using it?

@alienmaxxer I see azaleic acid added to the stack, what should i know about this and how should I go about using it?

Azaleic acid works to detan. It won’t lighten you past your original skin tone. Kojic acid is much better

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 18045 and AscendingHero
Azaleic acid works to detan. It won’t lighten you past your original skin tone. Kojic acid is much better
Can i use both in conjunction?

how much can kojic potentially lighten? koijic takes years right?

As for lip maxxing thoughts on the notorious sugar+beet root+honey+lemon combo? does this work to lighten and/or exfoliate or does it just improve lip quality (ie evening, inducing kissable lips, etc)

Should I use this?

Can i use both in conjunction?

how much can kojic potentially lighten? koijic takes years right?

Kojic acid is the strongest natural lightener. But it’s still light years behind hydroquinone

It won’t lighten black skin or even dark brown skin to a noticeable degree

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
It won’t lighten black skin or even dark brown skin to a noticeable degree
Can gluta/vitamin c does this tho?

Kojic acid is the strongest natural lightener. But it’s still light years behind hydroquinone
i'll guess i'll use hydroquinone sporadically on excessive dark spots and lips

what concentration?

i've seen people using 20%, even 40% hydro lol

It’s impossible to recommend hydroquinone to someone that wants to fully lighten. It’s not practical you’ll have to buy many many tubes which isn’t practical for the rest of your life. But hydroquinone is my first recommendation to anyone that only cares about lightening face/ears and neck
@HQNPmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Can gluta/vitamin c does this tho?

i'll guess i'll use hydroquinone sporadically on excessive dark spots and lips

what concentration?

i've seen people using 20%, even 40% hydro lol

No hydroquinone only goes up to 4%. Yes hydroquinone is great for spot treatment.

Glutathione and vitamin c will give beautiful lightening (slow but even natural lightening over time)

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
No hydroquinone only goes up to 4%. Yes hydroquinone is great for spot treatment.

Glutathione and vitamin c will give beautiful lightening (slow but even natural lightening over time)
So much lifefuel thxs man
Donald duck meme gif

Coloring is so important, cant be botched, it's worth it tbh. Just like nose.

2 year journey to meeks skin tone, let's get it! 💪
Insane masc gigachad pic of jeremy meeks

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetica and Deleted member 16834
The Koijic acid dipalmitate is a powder, correct? when can i see noticebale results with the koijc full body? should i add anything in the dilution to ensure it comes out properly?
Yes. Like 1-3 months according to sct, used at 4% or more. You should also be exfoliating with lactic acid peels like 1-2x a week.

All over body is ideal, just face will look weird. Pure HQ can be bought online from photography companies for cheap , better alternative to buying tubes from indian pharmacies

what percent to use it at?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Yes. Like 1-3 months according to sct, used at 4% or more. You should also be exfoliating with lactic acid peels like 1-2x a week.

All over body is ideal, just face will look weird. Pure HQ can be bought online from photography companies for cheap , better alternative to buying tubes from indian pharmacies

what percent to use it at?

Yes but do you truly intend to do this for life. Unlike glutathione results that can be maintained with spf, hydroquinone has a completely different mechanism of action. You can use it for 40 years straight and still go back to your skin tone before you started just by upregulating melanocytes.

Skincaretalk is literally littered with users from 2008 mentioning how they stopped around 2015 and got back to their original shade and are now going back to the routine.

Do you honestly see yourself rubbing this cream all across your body for life?

Btw 4% for concentration if you intend on partaking this journey

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
If Im using it for spot treatment what should be the timeline for cycling it?

Use for 4 months, then replace with a natural lightener like Kojic acid for 3 months and then jump back on it

4 month cycles with 3 month downtime otherwise you risk permanent damage to your skin and even reverse hyperpigmentation

• +1

Btw if you’re gonna use this on your lips you will have to also use sunscreen on your lips.

• +1
Full body exfoliation?
yes
Yes but do you truly intend to do this for life. Unlike glutathione results that can be maintained with spf, hydroquinone has a completely different mechanism of action. You can use it for 40 years straight and still go back to your skin tone before you started just by upregulating melanocytes.

Skincaretalk is literally littered with users from 2008 mentioning how they stopped around 2015 and got back to their original shade and are now going back to the routine.
Nah probably like only a year or two, see if I like it.
Do you honestly see yourself rubbing this cream all across your body for life?
Takes less than 5 minutes when hopping out the shower lol. People apply skin care products / sunscreen to themselves for life anyway.
Btw 4% for concentration if you intend on partaking this journey
can I go higher?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 18045 and AscendingHero
yes

Takes less than 5 minutes when hopping out the shower lol. People apply skin care products / sunscreen to themselves for life anyway.

can I go higher?

It’s not the application but the fact that any surface that touches hydroquinone has to be covered with spf whether you’re clothed or not.

So you gonna have to use spf all across the body and applying spf and reapplying it every 3 hours is already frustrating enough just for the face

If you truly wanna try hydroquinone just for the sake of trying to see if you like it why not just do it over the face and neck. And see whether you like it or not. You can always play catch-up over the body

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
It’s not the application but the fact that any surface that touches hydroquinone has to be covered with spf whether you’re clothed or not.

So you gonna have to use spf all across the body and applying spf and reapplying it every 3 hours is already frustrating enough just for the face

If you truly wanna try hydroquinone just for the sake of trying to see if you like it why not just do it over the face and neck. And see whether you like it or not. You can always play catch-up over the body
So should I just IV glutathionemaxx?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
yes

can I go higher?

Any higher percentage poses risk for reverse hyperpigmentation and most studies have been on 2-4% concentration range. So you’ll be in uncharted territory

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and HQNPmaxxing
So should I just IV glutathionemaxx?

I’d recommend liposomal glutathione pills 6000mg everyday along with 6000mg vitamin c.

The only people that push IV are cosmetic spa centers leeching off people.

Glutathione in liposomal form can’t be rendered ineffective by your stomach acids so it’s equally as effective as IV gluta but for fraction of the cost.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Liposomal glutathione 6000mg everyday (expensive)

Yeah like I said my main issue was with the regulation and permanency

You can still buy Kojic acid tubes from Indian for cheap in bulk and use them but still you’re going to have to dilute the powder with something like regular lotion and it will lower the strength/%
Bro i just wanna ask one thing , right now I'm in a dilemma between choosing glutathione and monobenzone. .the thing about glutathione is it won't depigment me permanently but the results can be sustainable as long as i take necessary precautions and let's say if i get a bit darker i can again hop on it ..

The thing that I like about monobenzone is it will totally depigment me for life (sometimes the pigment. Come back but those are very outlier cases) ..but what I fear is if i used monobenzone i would look like a cow and it would be very obvious to other people who see me that I'm using something and it's embarrqsing tbf ..is there any way i can first work on my face without looking like this cow ??or is looking like a cow at first a necessary step ??btw this is my skin colour ..not too pale but cream colored ..at 22 and 18

Attachments

• images (20).jpeg
    images (20).jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
  • jTYhuzL.png
    jTYhuzL.png
    243.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 9apHAPo.jpeg
    9apHAPo.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220324-030428.png
    Screenshot_20220324-030428.png
    202.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
Bro i just wanna ask one thing , right now I'm in a dilemma between choosing glutathione and monobenzone. .the thing about glutathione is it won't depigment me permanently but the results can be sustainable as long as i take necessary precautions and let's say if i get a bit darker i can again hop on it ..

The thing that I like about monobenzone is it will totally depigment me for life (sometimes the pigment. Come back but those are very outlier cases) ..but what I fear is if i used monobenzone i would look like a cow and it would be very obvious to other people who see me that I'm using something and it's embarrqsing tbf ..is there any way i can first work on my face without looking like this cow ??or is looking like a cow at first a necessary step ??btw this is my skin colour ..not too pale but cream colored ..at 22 and 18

With Monobenzone you will depigment randomly so yes you will look like a “cow”. No way to hide this effect unless you use makeup

And correct about glutathione.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and Deleted member 18340
  • +1

By the way last picture is definitely not Monobenzone depigmentation. It looks like he used hydroquinone only on his face

• +1
Just ordered Vitamin C serum, Glutathione and Kojic Acid soap💯

I will remove hyperpigmentation and return to my original skin tone:ogre:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Aesthetica, Deleted member 18045 and 3 others
  • +1
By the way last picture is definitely not Monobenzone depigmentation. It looks like he used hydroquinone only on his face
The pictures of the two guys are me but at different timelines ...never used hydroquinone in my life only kojic acid soap ..I'm assuming you mean the woman in the first picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Don’t forget spf 50 sunscreen.
I have SPF 60 Garnier Ombrelle sunscreen at home.

Will mega-dose glutathione 5000-6000 mg daily with the other stuff I have

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
The pictures of the two guys are me but at different timelines ...never used hydroquinone in my life only kojic acid soap ..I'm assuming you mean the woman in the first picture

Why does your face appear so much lighter than your body? For people it’s usually the reverse. Lighter body from wearing clothes and darker face from direct sunlight.

You have the opposite

• +1
I have SPF 60 Garnier Ombrelle sunscreen at home.

Will mega-dose glutathione 5000-6000 mg daily with the other stuff I have
Spf is bullshit ...spf is for UVB rays ..the ones which make you shitskinned are UVA rays ..for that you need to use sunscreens with atleast pa +++ and above or 40 ppd and above ..the problem with sunscreens above 40 ppd and above is if you are somewhat not that fair skinned , they can make your face white in a very weird way ...plus more chances of getting wiped if you sweat ..especially if you work out ..this is why i now use pa +++ sunscreens ..it's kind of a compensation for that ...honestly you are good with sunscreens of pa +++ ratings

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Preoximerianas, Aesthetica and 1 other person
Why does your face appear so much lighter than your body? For people it’s usually the reverse. Lighter body from wearing clothes and darker face from direct sunlight.

You have the opposite
Cause face is all that matters ...cause if i focused on my whole body , my kojic acid soap wouldn't last a fuckin week ...honestly even i hate that ..this is why i wanna do something about it ..i use sunscreens and what not to protect my face

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 16834
Cause face is all that matters ...cause if i focused on my whole body , my kojic acid soap wouldn't last a fuckin week ...honestly even i hate that ..this is why i wanna do something about it ..i use sunscreens and what not to protect my face

Nice 👍

What’s your current routine for skin lightening ?

Spf is bullshit ...spf is for UVB rays ..the ones which make you shitskinned are UVA rays ..for that you need to use sunscreens with atleast pa +++ and above or 40 ppd and above ..the problem with sunscreens above 40 ppd and above is if you are somewhat not that fair skinned , they can make your face white in a very weird way ...plus more chances of getting wiped if you sweat ..especially if you work out ..this is why i now use pa +++ sunscreens ..it's kind of a compensation for that ...honestly you are good with sunscreens of pa +++ ratings
Rate my sunscreen.
Sunscreen

Cost me $22, tax included (y)

Nice 👍

What’s your current routine for skin lightening ?
I exfoliate my skin 2 days a week ..this could be any days ...i don't exfoliate more than that cause it gave me a random mole above my eyebrows ..i then had to pluck it with a nailcutter

during the day time I'm mostly at home with online college these days , but even then i use a moisturing sunscreen SPF 50 pa +++ just to be extra safe and it also protects my skin from being too tight ...every 4 hours if I'm at home ..every 3 hours if I'm outside and if I'm sweating , every 2 hours ...also during this time i avoid touching my face to keep the sunscreen in there ..and if i eat , i make sure to reapply on the lips again ..personally I think a little more than 100 ml of sunscreen every month is enough for one person ..even if you are using multiple times a day

.i wash my skin two times a day with kojic acid soap in the morning and at night ..but honestly the reason i even use kojic is just for its skin lighte ing effects ..I'm soon gonna stop it after this month and hop into glutathione

I don't use oils cause I'm paranoid about them ..used coconut oils for a while and even though i was avoidin the sun , using sunscreen regularly and was using kojic acid soap ,i could see my lips getting dark like Kim kardashian skin was too ..only later did i find out it was all that coconut oil ..personally I avoid any oils on skin , for hair yeah you can use

Before bed , i use a very cheap moisturising cream and it does the trick ...the trick is to lock the moisture and not let it get dry ..i use an antiseptic cream over the moisturising cream to lock it in

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
I exfoliate my skin 2 days a week ..this could be any days ...i don't exfoliate more than that cause it gave me a random mole above my eyebrows ..i then had to pluck it with a nailcutter

during the day time I'm mostly at home with online college these days , but even then i use a moisturing sunscreen SPF 50 pa +++ just to be extra safe and it also protects my skin from being too tight ...every 4 hours if I'm at home ..every 3 hours if I'm outside and if I'm sweating , every 2 hours ...also during this time i avoid touching my face to keep the sunscreen in there ..and if i eat , i make sure to reapply on the lips again ..personally I think a little more than 100 ml of sunscreen every month is enough for one person ..even if you are using multiple times a day

.i wash my skin two times a day with kojic acid soap in the morning and at night ..but honestly the reason i even use kojic is just for its skin lighte ing effects ..I'm soon gonna stop it after this month and hop into glutathione

I don't use oils cause I'm paranoid about them ..used coconut oils for a while and even though i was avoidin the sun , using sunscreen regularly and was using kojic acid soap ,i could see my lips getting dark like Kim kardashian skin was too ..only later did i find out it was all that coconut oil ..personally I avoid any oils on skin , for hair yeah you can use

Before bed , i use a very cheap moisturising cream and it does the trick ...the trick is to lock the moisture and not let it get dry ..i use an antiseptic cream over the moisturising cream to lock it in

Great natural and clearly effective routine,
Two questions
1) what’s the brand of your sunscreen
2) what do you use to exfoliate your skin

• +1
Great natural and clearly effective routine,
Two questions
1) what’s the brand of your sunscreen
2) what do you use to exfoliate your skin
1)What's the brand of your sunscreen ??

At the moment I'm using the Nivea spf 50 pa +++ moisturising sunscreen ..it whitens you a bit especially if you more on the tanned side so make sure to rub it in .. it both moisturises and does the job of a sunscreen during the day so i use it ..but i have also used these other sunscreens ...Neutrogena is good enough

bioderma is one of the best sunscreens out there which protects you from UVA rays with a 42-45 PPD rating ..the reason i stopped it was because if it got into my eyes , it would sting and as a result , tears would wet my skin ..this was a regular occurence !!i kid you not and would have to reapply it AGAIN ...also i used to work out in the morning so when u used this sunscreen it would literally be wiped out within a mere 30 minutes ..this is the reason why i stopped it ..also if you are somewhat tan skinned it can make you ghostly white and you would have to rub it for a few minutes ..only if you are sure that you apply the sunscreen carefully without letting it get into the eyes and not doing any sports activities , use this sunscreen otherwise don't

But the best sunscreen i ever used was this really cheap indian gel based sunscreen ..i used to run 1 hour and then play football ..and the sunscreen on my face would still be there ..also this was the time my face was at its palest while also being exposed in the sun ..i think gel based sunscreens are underrated .but i dint use it anymore just cause sometimes i dont trust cheap stuff cause i automatically think cheap =less quality

2)What do you use to exfoliate your skin ??
i use normal towels and honestly something i have noticed from personal experience is if done excessively it can make you darker instead LOL..and create acne and weird bumps on face .but depspite that , it does make you glow as long as you use keep your skin moisturised .i don't use these so called 'exfoliators' cause it's a scam ..i find no difference between an exfoliator and a facewash ..both look the same and act the same..except exfoliator has some rocky stuff into it ..i havent tried Korea Italy towels and i just ordered them ..will try them...i think they might be worth it

Attachments

• images (24).jpeg
    images (24).jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 0
  • images (22).jpeg
    images (22).jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
1)What's the brand of your sunscreen ??

At the moment I'm using the Nivea spf 50 pa +++ moisturising sunscreen ..it whitens you a bit especially if you more on the tanned side so make sure to rub it in .. it both moisturises and does the job of a sunscreen during the day so i use it ..but i have also used these other sunscreens ...Neutrogena is good enough

bioderma is one of the best sunscreens out there which protects you from UVA rays with a 42-45 PPD rating ..the reason i stopped it was because if it got into my eyes , it would sting and as a result , tears would wet my skin ..this was a regular occurence !!i kid you not and would have to reapply it AGAIN ...also i used to work out in the morning so when u used this sunscreen it would literally be wiped out within a mere 30 minutes ..this is the reason why i stopped it ..also if you are somewhat tan skinned it can make you ghostly white and you would have to rub it for a few minutes ..only if you are sure that you apply the sunscreen carefully without letting it get into the eyes and not doing any sports activities , use this sunscreen otherwise don't

But the best sunscreen i ever used was this really cheap indian gel based sunscreen ..i used to run 1 hour and then play football ..and the sunscreen on my face would still be there ..also this was the time my face was at its palest while also being exposed in the sun ..i think gel based sunscreens are underrated .but i dint use it anymore just cause sometimes i dont trust cheap stuff cause i automatically think cheap =less quality

2)What do you use to exfoliate your skin ??
i use normal towels and honestly something i have noticed from personal experience is if done excessively it can make you darker instead LOL..and create acne and weird bumps on face .but depspite that , it does make you glow as long as you use keep your skin moisturised .i don't use these so called 'exfoliators' cause it's a scam ..i find no difference between an exfoliator and a facewash ..both look the same and act the same..except exfoliator has some rocky stuff into it ..i havent tried Korea Italy towels and i just ordered them ..will try them...i think they might be worth it

Spot on. Great breakdown!

• +1
You can still buy Kojic acid tubes from Indian for cheap in bulk
Which stores will give you the real stuff as opposed to knock offs, I’ve heard so many stories of fake Kojic acid

Which stores will give you the real stuff as opposed to knock offs, I’ve heard so many stories of fake Kojic acid
Buy kojic acid soap from kojie San website directly if you're worried ..i once bought a fake from a Amazon cause it was so cheap ..if it's too cheap on Amazon =fake ..real kojic acid soap has a orange sytrus smell

Buy kojic acid soap from kojie San website directly if you're worried ..i once bought a fake from a Amazon cause it was so cheap ..if it's too cheap on Amazon =fake ..real kojic acid soap has a orange sytrus smell
Is the real website kojiesan.in or kojiesanusa

Is the real website kojiesan.in or kojiesanusa
If you're in usa , buy from the usa branch ..kojie San has its distributors all over the world ..so both are real ..but if you're in usa buy from the us website

If you're in usa , buy from the usa branch ..kojie San has its distributors all over the world ..so both are real ..but if you're in usa buy from the us website
I’m from new zealand

@alienmaxxer this site won't let me DM you because I had some questions I wanted to ask you in a Private Message.

Can you PM me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834