Skin Looksmaxxing Guide: How To Achieve Perfect Skin

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

Skin Looksmaxxing Guide: How To Achieve Perfect Skin​

by @enchanted_elixir

Table Of Contents

• Introduction
  • What causes bad skin?
  • Trinity of Skincare
  • Nutrition and Diet
  • Microbiome
  • Skincare Products
  • Retaining Eternal Youth
  • Conclusion

Introduction

I was inspired by @Prettyboy to make this thread, but I thought he was missing some key crucial elements in his guide that I will discuss here, it is truly an excellent thread nonetheless though and I got a lot of inspiration out of it.

Good skin is a prerequisite to being attractive, as clear skin raises your attractiveness and unclear skin tanks your attractiveness score by quite a bit, like seriously...

Do you genuinely think Nic Kauffman could have pulled this off if he had severe acne...?

What causes bad skin?

The skin is the largest organ in our body, just like other organs, it needs certain things to work at its peak. Here are some things that contribute to bad skin and their causes.

• Acne, pimples, blackheads, cysts, etc.
Acne has three causes: overactive sebaceous (oil) glands, abnormal shedding of dead skin cells, and the fast production (proliferation) of acne-causing bacteria, all of which lead to your pores getting BLOCKED! Acne is just clogged pores. This can be due to dead skin, sebum (oil), or both clogging these pores.

• Whiteheads
Whiteheads occur when a hair follicle/sebaceous gland becomes inflamed. Inflammation can occur as a result of Increased sebum (oily material produced by the sebaceous gland) production. Abnormal formation of keratin (the protein that helps make your hair, skin, and nails) DO NOT POP THESE! The inflammation will just get worse, leading to more acne (and it'll hurt).

• Uneven skin tone
Melanin, specifically eumelanin is the pigment that gives the skin its light-dark color. Some causes of an uneven skin tone include... uneven sun exposure for prolonged periods of time (we're talking about months), poor skin hygiene (dead skin cells build up and darken your skin over time due to high numbers of dead skin, can easily be removed to restore its past condition), air pollution, or bacteria/fungus on your skin.

• Textured skin
Textured skin is caused by a buildup of dead skin on your skin. The more textured, the more dead skin, and the smoother, the less dead skin there is. In perfectly smooth skin, there are ZERO dead skin cells.

• Acne Scars
When acne breakouts penetrate the skin deeply, they damage the skin and the tissue beneath it. As the acne clears, the body tries to repair this damage. During the healing process, the body produces collagen—a substance that gives the skin support. If the body produces too little or too much collagen, you will see a scar.

• Wrinkles, Fine Lines, etc.
Either a bone problem (meaning your bones leave a sinkhole in which the border of the sinkhole is a fine line, which in this case requires mewing, intraoral facial pulling, or surgery), a lack of collagen, hyaluronic acid, or sleep deficiencies. Bone degradation, collagen, and hyaluronic acid deficiencies are all part of aging.

The solutions for these problems (except hyperpigmented skin and acne scars) are just following the advice down below.
  • Solution for Acne Scars:
    • PRP Stem Cell Therapy
    • Dermal Fillers
    • Taking care of your skin
  • Solution for Hyperpigmentation (including dark circles)
    • Stay inside
    • Use skin-lightening products, preferably hydroquinone
    • Exfoliate your skin (advice down below)
    • Use anti-bacterial or anti-fungal creams if you have bacteria/fungus
    • Take a shower, seriously.

Trinity of Skincare​

The trinity of skincare is as follows
  • Cleansing
This is to ensure your skin is clean and not dirty. This is fundamental in skincare! Taking a shower is not a meme here. Bacteria buildup will cause acne!
  • Moisturizing
Your skin is an organ, and it is a very hydration-demanding one as well. It needs to be moisturized (oils moisturization, oils are sealants to trap moisture) to work properly and to look good.
  • Exfoliating
Dead skin cells are trash, you need to be making sure you're taking out the dermal trash (all dead skin cells) once or twice a week.

Nutrition and Diet

An often neglected facet of skincare here, if your nutrition or diet is off, no amount of skincare products is fully going to fix your acne as you aren't addressing the core problem. This is equivalent to giving students free money to "fix" the rising cost of getting an education.

A good diet, in my opinion, consists of two things.
  • No extreme diets, and what I mean by this is that at the end of the day, you should be achieving the required nutrients, carbohydrates, fats, and proteins you need. One of the reasons fast food, and "junk food" is considered unhealthy is because, for example, two donuts alone give you more sugar than you need for the entire day, eating a pack of six donuts is a sugar megadose. Eating two McDonald's burgers singlehandedly causes you to megadose fat, while at the same time, not providing you with any other nutrients. In short, "junk food" is bad because they're HIGHLY unbalanced meals.
  • No bio-incompatible ingredients, and what I mean by this is that if you're eating processed foods, or foods with pesticides, etc. This is inherently not good for your body. This is equivalent to your body giving electronic devices water. Get organic foods, as they have much less or no bio-incompatible ingredients, and WASH YOUR FOOD before cooking!
  • A diet that's compatible with your body. There is no such thing as HEALTHY FOOD AND BAD FOOD, per se, but don't give me that appeal to nature "It'S vEgGies, It'S GoOd FOr yOu" bullshit. Artichokes may be good for me, but not good for @AscendingHero, or turmeric (found in curry) is good for @currylightskin but is hard on @Zenturio's or @fivefootsix56's digestive system. Also, the same extreme diet concept also applies to fruits and veggies. You can get health problems by eating too many plants and overdosing on fructose thinking Fruits = Good :lul: or getting copper toxicity for overdosing on spinach in an attempt to get all of your calories from veggies
At the end of the day, a diet consisting of candy, burgers, chips, and french fries with a balanced nutritional value where there is no overdosing or underdosing, with bio-compatible ingredients (organic), and good for your OWN body will be MUCH superior to a diet that a vegan diet in which you're deficient in everything but insanity or a fast-food diet, and also is HEALTHY!

Some essential nutrients I know can fix skin problems

Microbiome

This is probably one of the most important things you can do. Outside of hormones, one of the root causes of acne is that your microbiome (the bacteria in your gut) is a shitty environment, due to what you consume. Everyone's microbiome is different and it is essential to know that. When your gut microbiome is bad, bad bacteria are able to do damage to your skin, health, mood, and wellbeing. Bad skin, bad breath, and foul-smelling farts are GREAT indicators of a bad microbiome. When your microbiome is good, so is your skin, automatically.

What I would recommend here is ameliorating your microbiome by fixing your body's microbiome by supplementing personalized good bacteria (think of your microbiome as a battleground) to crush your bad bacteria via prebiotics or probiotics. NOT ANTIBIOTICS. Antibiotics often destroy your skin's microbiome as it kills both good and bad bacteria and since most of your bacteria are good, it's more likely to kill good bacteria than bad ones and makes it easier for the bad bacteria most of the time.

I recommend Viome, as they can give you personalized probiotic supplements to help your microbiome as well as give you a whole list of foods that are both good and bad for your microbiome, and LOADS of information. This brand is literally hyper-optimizing your health, in other aspects as well! It's worth the money! More information below.

Skincare Products

Once we get that out of the way, we can move on to the skincare products. Skincare products must be bio-compatible if applied topically, you don't want to be putting things like poisioxirobinucleic acid (I made that up) to be absorbed into your skin and into your body. Here are the ones I suggest you use to optimize your skin.
  • Sunscreen
I don't give a fuck about "MUh mElanIn". Everyone needs sunscreen. UV radiation causes DNA damage, which causes your skin cells to misbehave, degrade and even turn into other cells, like nerve cells or liver cells, on your FACE! I recommend sunscreen with an SPF of thirty or above. You can buy this at your local supermarket. I recommend using this one as traditional sunscreens oftentimes have ingredients that can disrupt hormones and are bio-incompatible: https://amzn.to/3NiY0iR ($16 USD)
  • Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin and creating a plumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, increased skin cell production can take place, as the skin isn't busy fighting for hydration. This leads to smoother, plumper skin cells. I recommend applying this on your face, and not via supplements, as you'll get all of it doing it topically: https://amzn.to/3x8YUrd ($20 USD)
  • Collagen
Collagen can improve skin elasticity, reduce visible wrinkles, and increase blood flow to the skin. Collagen is what keeps our skin from sagging, giving us that plump, youthful look. Old people have less of it, hence why their skin is the way it is. https://amzn.to/3mlwghK ($25 USD)
https://looksmax.org/threads/collagen-maxxing-the-evidence-based-guide.187698/
  • Exfoliator
Cleans off dead skin, can't leave dermal garbage on your skin! It can cause massive itching down the line if kept for absurd periods of time. https://amzn.to/3zovmZs ($30-50 USD), or to do it on your whole entire body, powerfully in extreme cases, use a peeling oil. https://amzn.to/3L2WNK ($40 USD), you can also use a chemical peel as well but only once or twice a week! https://amzn.to/3G5NYgN ($25 USD).

• Facial and Pore Cleansing Electric Brush
Not necessary but this can speed up progress and keep your skin TOP NOTCH (like making sure every single pore is freaking squeaky clean). https://amzn.to/3AqydPW ($40-80 USD)

• Removing Fine Lines, Wrinkles, etc.
Green Tea and Caffeine are both excellent things to cure fine lines and wrinkles (applied topically). You could also place cold spoons to have a similar effect. The colder, the better. https://amzn.to/3xcADAM ($24 USD)

The skincare brands I'd suggest using are...
  • https://geologie.com/: Better for people who want everything above (except sunscreen and the brush) but at a cheaper price.
  • https://curology.com/: Better for people with mild to severe acne, doesn't include an exfoliator I think.
You can also use these products individually if you think you need them, for example, Curology + Peeling Oil + Facial Brush.

For skin color, here's some copypasta from my phenotype thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/phenotype-looksmaxxing-guide-the-forgotten-fundamental-looksmax.507206/

More helpful guides on skin: https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/

Retaining Eternal Youth​

Partially clickbait title but please check out my Anti-Aging thread here, if you follow and apply the guide, you'll live at least 15 years longer and will age much more slowly, trust me on that. https://looksmax.org/threads/anti-aging-looksmaxxing-guide-remain-a-chad-forever.502517/unread

Conclusion​

You need good skin to be attractive. Please get good skin. PLEASE HEART EYE THIS THREAD PLEASE!
WARNING: BRUTAL BLACKPILLS BELOW

NOTICE HOW ALL OF THEM HAVE GOOD SKIN!​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, whitepilled4life, newar and 43 others
good thread . mirin effort

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Detective, Shkreliii and 1 other person
DNRD

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Christiano, whitepilled4life, Shkreliii and 7 others
Great thread as always.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, Fiqh, Truecel14 and 5 others
😻😻😻😻😻🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯💯💯

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and enchanted_elixir
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @ArvidGustavsson @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @gamma @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @Anchor_Ship
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, StrangerDanger, AscendingHero and 10 others
Do I need to take 50-75k iu beta carotene? Shit I need to eat 600-700g carrots a day. I can't take beta carotene supplements because I am a smoker.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and bogii

Retaining Eternal Youth​

View attachment 1719874
Partially clickbait title but please check out my Anti-Aging thread here, if you follow and apply the guide, you'll live at least 15 years longer and will age much more slowly, trust me on that. https://looksmax.org/threads/anti-aging-looksmaxxing-guide-remain-a-chad-forever.502517/unread

Been following the anti aging field for years, the + 15 years lifespan gain you mentioned, isn't supported by trial based evidence. Just Sinclair's marketing rep

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
Been following the anti aging field for years, the + 15 years lifespan gain you mentioned, isn't supported by trial based evidence. Just Sinclair's marketing rep
Epithalon is the main factor here, not something he talks about. Sinclair's advice can get you a few extra years though.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and AscendingHero
Do I need to take 50-75k iu beta carotene? Shit I need to eat 600-700g carrots a day. I can't take beta carotene supplements because I am a smoker.
You need to take a lot to the point you start gaining pigment. I don't know the exact dosages, as they can fluctuate for everyone. All I know for sure is that you need to megadose it.

• +1
You didn’t go extensively on dark circles under the eyes?

• +1
  • Woah
Epithalon is the main factor here, not something he talks about. Sinclair's advice can get you a few extra years though.
In mice and rats it might have a real effect, humans no. Telomeres are one of the pillars of aging. Check out Aubrey de Grey's SENS. We need to fix all of the types of damage otherwise the other ones (unfixed) will more or less kill you on schedule unfortunately. For example cell loss and zombie cells, and die of loss of extracellural matrix, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 19499
Youve been on fire recently G

• Love it
  • +1
Very good thread but I'll ask a retarded question, how exactly do you use the collagen thingy? Just a couple drops on face and spread? Also I was recommended Collagen pills once, what about those?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
I wasn't ready for that blackpill overdose :feelswhy:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscendingHero and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Very good thread but I'll ask a retarded question, how exactly do you use the collagen thingy? Just a couple drops on face and spread? Also I was recommended Collagen pills once, what about those?
Supplements are the best, you want to help your body produce collagen, not apply it as that isn't actually helping your body w/ collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 19499 and AscendingHero
  • +1
Supplements are the best, you want to help your body produce collagen, not apply it as that isn't actually helping your body w/ collagen.
Oh so you just consume it , glad I asked :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and enchanted_elixir
Fixed, keep reminding me of plotholes please!
What helped me:
Skin whiteners only on my dark circles,
Caffeine,
Daily ice pack on my eye orbitals(bought it from Amazon)
The same type that Christian bale used in American psycho

• +1

Skin Looksmaxxing Guide: How To Achieve Perfect Skin​

Table Of Contents

• Introduction
  • What causes bad skin?
  • Trinity of Skincare
  • Nutrition and Diet
  • Microbiome
  • Skincare Products
  • Retaining Eternal Youth
  • Conclusion

Introduction

I was inspired by @Prettyboy to make this thread, but I thought he was missing some key crucial elements in his guide that I will discuss here, it is truly an excellent thread nonetheless though and I got a lot of inspiration out of it.

Good skin is a prerequisite to being attractive, as clear skin raises your attractiveness and unclear skin tanks your attractiveness score by quite a bit, like seriously...

View attachment 1719650View attachment 1719653

View attachment 1719631

Do you genuinely think Nic Kauffman could have pulled this off if he had severe acne...?

What causes bad skin?

The skin is the largest organ in our body, just like other organs, it needs certain things to work at its peak. Here are some things that contribute to bad skin and their causes.

• Acne, pimples, blackheads, cysts, etc.
Acne has three causes: overactive sebaceous (oil) glands, abnormal shedding of dead skin cells, and the fast production (proliferation) of acne-causing bacteria, all of which lead to your pores getting BLOCKED! Acne is just clogged pores. This can be due to dead skin, sebum (oil), or both clogging these pores.

View attachment 1719646

• Whiteheads
Whiteheads occur when a hair follicle/sebaceous gland becomes inflamed. Inflammation can occur as a result of Increased sebum (oily material produced by the sebaceous gland) production. Abnormal formation of keratin (the protein that helps make your hair, skin, and nails) DO NOT POP THESE! The inflammation will just get worse, leading to more acne (and it'll hurt).

View attachment 1719647

• Uneven skin tone
Melanin, specifically eumelanin is the pigment that gives the skin its light-dark color. Some causes of an uneven skin tone include... uneven sun exposure for prolonged periods of time (we're talking about months), poor skin hygiene (dead skin cells build up and darken your skin over time due to high numbers of dead skin, can easily be removed to restore its past condition), air pollution, or bacteria/fungus on your skin.

View attachment 1719648
  • Textured skin
Textured skin is caused by a buildup of dead skin on your skin. The more textured, the more dead skin, and the smoother, the less dead skin there is. In perfectly smooth skin, there are ZERO dead skin cells.

View attachment 1719660

• Acne Scars
When acne breakouts penetrate the skin deeply, they damage the skin and the tissue beneath it. As the acne clears, the body tries to repair this damage. During the healing process, the body produces collagen—a substance that gives the skin support. If the body produces too little or too much collagen, you will see a scar.

View attachment 1719664

• Wrinkles, Fine Lines, etc.
Either a bone problem (meaning your bones leave a sinkhole in which the border of the sinkhole is a fine line, which in this case requires mewing, intraoral facial pulling, or surgery), a lack of collagen, hyaluronic acid, or sleep deficiencies. Bone degradation, collagen, and hyaluronic acid deficiencies are all part of aging.

View attachment 1719812

The solutions for these problems (except hyperpigmented skin and acne scars) are just following the advice down below.
  • Solution for Acne Scars:
    • PRP Stem Cell Therapy
    • Dermal Fillers
    • Taking care of your skin
  • Solution for Hyperpigmentation (including dark circles)
    • Stay inside
    • Use skin-lightening products, preferably hydroquinone
    • Exfoliate your skin (advice down below)
    • Use anti-bacterial or anti-fungal creams if you have bacteria/fungus
    • Take a shower, seriously.

Trinity of Skincare​

View attachment 1719686View attachment 1719687

The trinity of skincare is as follows
  • Cleansing
This is to ensure your skin is clean and not dirty. This is fundamental in skincare! Taking a shower is not a meme here. Bacteria buildup will cause acne!
  • Moisturizing
Your skin is an organ, and it is a very hydration-demanding one as well. It needs to be moisturized (oils moisturization, oils are sealants to trap moisture) to work properly and to look good.
  • Exfoliating
Dead skin cells are trash, you need to be making sure you're taking out the dermal trash (all dead skin cells) once or twice a week.

Nutrition and Diet

View attachment 1719893
An often neglected facet of skincare here, if your nutrition or diet is off, no amount of skincare products is fully going to fix your acne as you aren't addressing the core problem. This is equivalent to giving students free money to "fix" the rising cost of getting an education.

A good diet, in my opinion, consists of two things.
  • No extreme diets, and what I mean by this is that at the end of the day, you should be achieving the required nutrients, carbohydrates, fats, and proteins you need. One of the reasons fast food, and "junk food" is considered unhealthy is because, for example, two donuts alone give you more sugar than you need for the entire day, eating a pack of six donuts is a sugar megadose. Eating two McDonald's burgers singlehandedly causes you to megadose fat, while at the same time, not providing you with any other nutrients. In short, "junk food" is bad because they're HIGHLY unbalanced meals.
  • No bio-incompatible ingredients, and what I mean by this is that if you're eating processed foods, or foods with pesticides, etc. This is inherently not good for your body. This is equivalent to your body giving electronic devices water. Get organic foods, as they have much less or no bio-incompatible ingredients, and WASH YOUR FOOD before cooking!
  • A diet that's compatible with your body. There is no such thing as HEALTHY FOOD AND BAD FOOD, per se, but don't give me that appeal to nature "It'S vEgGies, It'S GoOd FOr yOu" bullshit. Artichokes may be good for me, but not good for @AscendingHero, or turmeric (found in curry) is good for @currylightskin but is hard on @Zenturio's or @fivefootsix56's digestive system. Also, the same extreme diet concept also applies to fruits and veggies. You can get health problems by eating too many plants and overdosing on fructose thinking Fruits = Good :lul: or getting copper toxicity for overdosing on spinach in an attempt to get all of your calories from veggies
At the end of the day, a diet consisting of candy, burgers, chips, and french fries with a balanced nutritional value where there is no overdosing or underdosing, with bio-compatible ingredients (organic), and good for your OWN body will be MUCH superior to a diet that a vegan diet in which you're deficient in everything but insanity or a fast-food diet, and also is HEALTHY!

Some essential nutrients I know can fix skin problems

Microbiome

View attachment 1719867
This is probably one of the most important things you can do. Outside of hormones, one of the root causes of acne is that your microbiome (the bacteria in your gut) is a shitty environment, due to what you consume. Everyone's microbiome is different and it is essential to know that. When your gut microbiome is bad, bad bacteria are able to do damage to your skin, health, mood, and wellbeing. Bad skin, bad breath, and foul-smelling farts are GREAT indicators of a bad microbiome. When your microbiome is good, so is your skin, automatically.

What I would recommend here is ameliorating your microbiome by fixing your body's microbiome by supplementing personalized good bacteria (think of your microbiome as a battleground) to crush your bad bacteria via prebiotics or probiotics. NOT ANTIBIOTICS. Antibiotics often destroy your skin's microbiome as it kills both good and bad bacteria and since most of your bacteria are good, it's more likely to kill good bacteria than bad ones and makes it easier for the bad bacteria most of the time.

I recommend Viome, as they can give you personalized probiotic supplements to help your microbiome as well as give you a whole list of foods that are both good and bad for your microbiome, and LOADS of information. This brand is literally hyper-optimizing your health, in other aspects as well! It's worth the money! More information below.

Skincare Products

View attachment 1719866
Once we get that out of the way, we can move on to the skincare products. Skincare products must be bio-compatible if applied topically, you don't want to be putting things like poisioxirobinucleic acid (I made that up) to be absorbed into your skin and into your body. Here are the ones I suggest you use to optimize your skin.
  • Sunscreen
I don't give a fuck about "MUh mElanIn". Everyone needs sunscreen. UV radiation causes DNA damage, which causes your skin cells to misbehave, degrade and even turn into other cells, like nerve cells or liver cells, on your FACE! I recommend sunscreen with an SPF of thirty or above. You can buy this at your local supermarket. I recommend using this one as traditional sunscreens oftentimes have ingredients that can disrupt hormones and are bio-incompatible: https://amzn.to/3NiY0iR ($16 USD)
  • Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin and creating a plumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, increased skin cell production can take place, as the skin isn't busy fighting for hydration. This leads to smoother, plumper skin cells. I recommend applying this on your face, and not via supplements, as you'll get all of it doing it topically: https://amzn.to/3x8YUrd ($20 USD)
  • Collagen
Collagen can improve skin elasticity, reduce visible wrinkles, and increase blood flow to the skin. Collagen is what keeps our skin from sagging, giving us that plump, youthful look. Old people have less of it, hence why their skin is the way it is. https://amzn.to/3mlwghK ($25 USD)
https://looksmax.org/threads/collagen-maxxing-the-evidence-based-guide.187698/
  • Exfoliator
Cleans off dead skin, can't leave dermal garbage on your skin! It can cause massive itching down the line if kept for absurd periods of time. https://amzn.to/3zovmZs ($30-50 USD), or to do it on your whole entire body, powerfully in extreme cases, use a peeling oil. https://amzn.to/3L2WNK ($40 USD), you can also use a chemical peel as well but only once or twice a week! https://amzn.to/3G5NYgN ($25 USD).

• Facial and Pore Cleansing Electric Brush
Not necessary but this can speed up progress and keep your skin TOP NOTCH (like making sure every single pore is freaking squeaky clean). https://amzn.to/3AqydPW ($40-80 USD)

• Removing Fine Lines, Wrinkles, etc.
Green Tea and Caffeine are both excellent things to cure fine lines and wrinkles (applied topically). You could also place cold spoons to have a similar effect. The colder, the better. https://amzn.to/3xcADAM ($24 USD)

The skincare brands I'd suggest using are...
  • https://geologie.com/: Better for people who want everything above (except sunscreen and the brush) but at a cheaper price.
  • https://curology.com/: Better for people with mild to severe acne, doesn't include an exfoliator I think.
You can also use these products individually if you think you need them, for example, Curology + Peeling Oil + Facial Brush.

For skin color, here's some copypasta from my phenotype thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/phenotype-looksmaxxing-guide-the-forgotten-fundamental-looksmax.507206/

More helpful guides on skin: https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/

Retaining Eternal Youth​

View attachment 1719874

Conclusion​

You need good skin to be attractive. Please get good skin. PLEASE HEART EYE THIS THREAD PLEASE!
WARNING: BRUTAL BLACKPILLS BELOW

View attachment 1719862
View attachment 1719882
View attachment 1719886

View attachment 1719902

View attachment 1719913View attachment 1719915

View attachment 1719917

NOTICE HOW ALL OF THEM HAVE GOOD SKIN!​

Amazing bro read every single word!!! Favourited!

• Love it
  • +1
Can I use kojic acid under my dark circles only? Or hydroquinone instead?

• +1
In mice and rats it might have a real effect, humans no. Telomeres are one of the pillars of aging. Check out Aubrey de Grey's SENS. We need to fix all of the types of damage otherwise the other ones (unfixed) will more or less kill you on schedule unfortunately. For example cell loss and zombie cells, and die of loss of extracellural matrix, etc.
We're mainly dealing with teens and young adults here so epithalon will be beneficial. Trivial to prescribe it to people who have started aging already.

I also addressed how to clean up junk cells in my thread as well.

Senolytic Activation Supplements
  • Description: This basically activates cells that are instructed to go Elliot Rodger mode on Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells)
  • Helps with: Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells), Intracellular and Extracellular Waste
PQQ, Glutathione, CoQ10, Resveratrol, Lutein, Zeaxanthin
  • Description: All of these do fairly similar tasks in the body, they activate vital cell-signaling pathways involved in creating new mitochondria and rejuvenating existing mitochondria, improving cellular metabolism, protecting neurons, an antioxidant, and repairing DNA damage. PQQ has the potential to reverse subcellular aging!
  • Helps with: Free Radicals and Oxidation, Mitochondrial Weakness, Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells), and DNA and Epigenetic Damage
And yes, I do know that you can't just tackle one problem, you have to tackle all problems or else you'll die eventually. But I did say you'll live longer, not be biologically immortal. Two different things.

15+ years doesn't equal immortality.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Chadethnic101
Is collagen maxxing whilst you're young (20) a meme? What's the point? Should you do it when you're older or?
I used to take a collagen supplement, which I mixed with my coffee, but it was gross and I couldn't reason myself to keep taking it since I was young

what do you think of microneedling for acne scars? there's a service very close to me that offers it, few hundred for x amount of sessions. i have the money, so I'm thinking about it heavily

Thanks!

• +1
What helped me:
Skin whiteners only on my dark circles,
Caffeine,
Daily ice pack on my eye orbitals(bought it from Amazon)
The same type that Christian bale used in American psycho
Added all of it ten minutes ago

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Is collagen maxxing whilst you're young (20) a meme? What's the point? Should you do it when you're older or?
I used to take a collagen supplement, which I mixed with my coffee, but it was gross and I couldn't reason myself to keep taking it since I was young

what do you think of microneedling for acne scars? there's a service very close to me that offers it, few hundred for x amount of sessions. i have the money, so I'm thinking about it heavily

Thanks!
Not a meme. Collagenmaxxing is skinmaxxing, and skinmaxxing is a lifetime endaevor.
You can do that but I would recommend getting like dermal fillers (the only time I'd recommend fillers) if they're deep
@AlexBrown84

• +1
We're mainly dealing with teens and young adults here so epithalon will be beneficial. Trivial to prescribe it to people who have started aging already.

I also addressed how to clean up junk cells in my thread as well.

Senolytic Activation Supplements
  • Description: This basically activates cells that are instructed to go Elliot Rodger mode on Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells)
  • Helps with: Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells), Intracellular and Extracellular Waste
PQQ, Glutathione, CoQ10, Resveratrol, Lutein, Zeaxanthin
  • Description: All of these do fairly similar tasks in the body, they activate vital cell-signaling pathways involved in creating new mitochondria and rejuvenating existing mitochondria, improving cellular metabolism, protecting neurons, an antioxidant, and repairing DNA damage. PQQ has the potential to reverse subcellular aging!
  • Helps with: Free Radicals and Oxidation, Mitochondrial Weakness, Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells), and DNA and Epigenetic Damage
And yes, I do know that you can't just tackle one problem, you have to tackle all problems or else you'll die eventually. But I did say you'll live longer, not be biologically immortal. Two different things.

15+ years doesn't equal immortality.
I'm not disputing that you mentioned them.

The point is: There's nothing you can do right now, proven to gain 15 years.
Partially clickbait title but please check out my Anti-Aging thread here, if you follow and apply the guide, you'll live at least 15 years longer and will age much more slowly
The 7 types (or 8, depends on the classification) of damage main categories are either at mouse trials or early humans. If you clear out (in the future) zombie cells you'll die of something else. Unless we fix them all sufficiently, and the immune system won't intervene, etc

Also FYI, resveratrol is a dead end.

Edit: @enchanted_elixir are you familiar with the Cryonics field? Was thinking to make a guide about Cryonics since reincarnationmax is the only way a lot of uglycels here might experience what's like to be a chad centuries later.

Last edited:
  • +1
shouldn't have :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscendingHero and Tenshi
Not a meme. Collagenmaxxing is skinmaxxing, and skinmaxxing is a lifetime endaevor.
You can do that but I would recommend getting like dermal fillers (the only time I'd recommend fillers) if they're deep
@AlexBrown84
thanks, btw, seems like dermal fillers are used on acne scars that are very deep/big, mine are surface level and look fine in neutral lighting, just really ugly when shadows get involved

• +1
Very Good. Does the mineral sunscreen leave a white cast on the skin? Also what are your thoughts on hydrolyzed collagen peptides and at home microneedling/dermarolling? Last question I have is what time of day is best to exfoliate?

• +1
thanks, btw, seems like dermal fillers are used on acne scars that are very deep/big, mine are surface level and look fine in neutral lighting, just really ugly when shadows get involved
Oh, then go for needling then!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and jake_okok
  • Love it
  • +1
Very Good. Does the mineral sunscreen leave a white cast on the skin? Also what are your thoughts on hydrolyzed collagen peptides and at home microneedling/dermarolling? Last question I have is what time of day is best to exfoliate?
No, the mineral sunscreen won't do that.
In theory, I assume the peptides should work and I'd assume it does. I don't see why it wouldn't.
Later in the day is the best time to exfoliate, like a few hours before bed.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Sigmamale
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Chadethnic101
Different between races is very minimal
Wouldn't say minimal but mostly negligible. They are adapted to different climates and environments of course and their genome reflect that.

But definitely memetics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> genetics.​

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscendingHero and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
No, the mineral sunscreen won't do that.
In theory, I assume the peptides should work and I'd assume it does. I don't see why it wouldn't.
Later in the day is the best time to exfoliate, like a few hours before bed.
Very good so I would exfoliate and them do my nighttime skin routine as usual?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Sigmamale