Skin Max With Trader Joes Organic Manuka and Raw Honey To Get God Tier Skin

rydofx

rydofx

Mistral
My skin mogs 99% of population even w acne scars because of honey maxxing

U can facemask every night. Face scrub with raw honey 3 times a week to exfoliate dead skin. Grow new skin layers. Wash 2 times a day w manuka honey.

Honey makes skin feel soft every time after wash. Never dry like other skin products do

Skin Product Celling Is Retarted Unless U Use Organic Honey With Products. I dont even use anything but this

Attachments

• EFA8026D-A754-4C46-8657-9E013AB97E43.jpeg
    EFA8026D-A754-4C46-8657-9E013AB97E43.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 321F5C18-7630-4172-A430-950A846EB5A8.jpeg
    321F5C18-7630-4172-A430-950A846EB5A8.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Feanor, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
@benignice thoughts?

@benignice thoughts?
I mean honey is a great humectant but its not the next coming of jesus or some shit.

Face scrub with raw honey 3 times a week to exfoliate dead skin
Please don't scrub your face every other day.
Grow new skin layers
....you mean exactly what your skin does 24/7 anyways?
Wash 2 times a day w manuka honey
This will do nothing to actually cleanse the skin.

I'm delighted that it seems to have worked for you dude but its not the be all and end all.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Kade, Gazzamogga and 2 others
I mean honey is a great humectant but its not the next coming of jesus or some shit.

Please don't scrub your face every other day.

....you mean exactly what your skin does 24/7 anyways?

This will do nothing to actually cleanse the skin.

I'm delighted that it seems to have worked for you dude but its not the be all and end all.

How often should I scrub skin? For me it was a be all end all though ngl. Everything else ruined my skin and left me as dry as a pot of freshly dried clay
How often should I scrub skin? For me it was a be all end all though ngl. Everything else ruined my skin and left me as dry as a pot of freshly dried clay

Though I didn't retinae/ or collegen max

Like once, maybe twice a week. But I'm not a huge fan of physical scrubs honestly.
And in that case I can pretty much guarantee that you weren't using the right products for your skin.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Like once, maybe twice a week. But I'm not a huge fan of physical scrubs honestly.
And in that case I can pretty much guarantee that you weren't using the right products for your skin.

Word. Blackpill me on skin threads then cuz i was defintley bluepilled. I researched the shit for like 1 year too cuz i had fucked off cystic acne and nothing was working

Castor oil made wonders for me (applied on the whole face before sleep)
Then karite oil in the morning (makes you "shine" but do not apply too much).
And Apricot oil for the body/hairs after the shower.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and rydofx
Word. Blackpill me on skin threads then cuz i was defintley bluepilled. I researched the shit for like 1 year too cuz i had fucked off cystic acne and nothing was working
For cystic acne, dermatologist is the go to. There are very few cases of cystic acne that are going to be solved by topical products. Other than that I wrote a skincare guide, if you have any other questions I'd be happy to help where I can.

For cystic acne, dermatologist is the go to. There are very few cases of cystic acne that are going to be solved by topical products. Other than that I wrote a skincare guide, if you have any other questions I'd be happy to help where I can.

Hmm interesting. I went to s dermatoligist, she didnt prescribe me pills cuz i told her i drank

she just gave me products that didnt fucking work ngl

honey literally was the godsend
Ill def check out ur guide though famo
pls link it

pls link it

Link as requested.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx and Kade
you live in chadstralia?
and how do you use the honey for skin? with lemon?

you live in chadstralia?
and how do you use the honey for skin? with lemon?

No i live in US

And i dont know about using any lemons on ur skin fam. seems like a bad idea

No i live in US

And i dont know about using any lemons on ur skin fam. seems like a bad idea
how do you use the honey? leave it on for 15 mins and wash? or how do you do it?

how do you use the honey? leave it on for 15 mins and wash? or how do you do it?
Trolling ass nigga
wash like u would with face soap

put face mask on and leave on for an hour if u want
JFL if ur sers

U can facemask every night. Face scrub with raw honey 3 times a week to exfoliate dead skin. Grow new skin layers. Wash 2 times a day w manuka honey.

Honey makes skin feel soft every time after wash. Never dry like other skin products do

Skin Product Celling Is Retarted Unless U Use Organic Honey With Products. I dont even use anything but this
Thanks Im eating raw honey already. How do you make a face mask at night? Do you just smear honey into the face and sleep with it? Thx.

i used to use honey a lot and glycerin works much better man

• +1
Reactions: rydofx