Skin peeling from bone smashing

dd22

dd22

Iron
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Posts
40
Reputation
29
I was bone smashing with my hammer ( had a paper towel over it 😭🙏)
now on both of my zygos parts of my skin are peeled do I have to stop bone smashing those places? N how do I prevent this later on
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3415.jpeg
    IMG_3415.jpeg
    329.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3417.jpeg
    IMG_3417.jpeg
    454 KB · Views: 0
hey so it's based off of Wolff's Law, applies to sustained, physiological weight-bearing stress (like weightlifting) or controlled clinical microsurgery it does not apply to sudden, blunt force trauma any immediate changes in facial appearance after hitting the face are simply acute inflammatory swelling once the temporary swelling goes down, the bone is not wider or more defined
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gymcel6969 and march1stmvt
I was bone smashing with my hammer ( had a paper towel over it 😭🙏)
now on both of my zygos parts of my skin are peeled do I have to stop bone smashing those places? N how do I prevent this later on
Probably the forming of fibrosis which is perma bad, if your gonna continue still then takes long enough brakes between so the bruising can heal else it can become permanent scar tissue
 

Similar threads

sam_072
Replies
4
Views
38
sam_072
sam_072
adi.mike
Replies
14
Views
97
adi.mike
adi.mike
ykbrezz
Replies
8
Views
93
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
S
Replies
12
Views
65
Dymorph
Dymorph
britishbomber
Replies
3
Views
71
ghoulmania
ghoulmania

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top