Skincare and Shaving / Stubble

Mels

Mels

Iron
Hello kind folks,

I come with questions about skincare. My current routine is:

Morning: Cleanse, Moisturizer.

Evening: Cleanse, Tretinoin, Wait, Moisturizer

It's a very basic routine but it suits my skin. My issues arise from having fast growing facial hair. I shower in the mornings, and shave right after because that's most comfy. I prefer to do my skincare after I shave, but that means my skin is irritated and usually the cleanser stings quite badly. Second, by the evening, my face has some stubble on it. It's kind of weird to use products on my stubble because it's scratchy and a lot of product gets caught in the hairs and doesn't actually get applied to the skin. This gets even worse if I choose not to shave for a day or two.

Does anyone have a good workaround? Is this even a real problem or am I retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and .👽.
damn u shave daily? i usually dont apply anything when i shave cuz my skin gets irritated alot and burns. usually the next day i start again and its enough imo.

damn u shave daily? i usually dont apply anything when i shave cuz my skin gets irritated alot and burns. usually the next day i start again and its enough imo.
ya. my facial hair grows really fast but really uneven so i have to shave daily to not look like a neckbeard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and .👽.