[Skincels GTFIH] Rate my collagenMaxxing regime

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)

Rate bitches. I'm taking 30mg accutane every 9 days to prevent oil coming back. I also just ordered Beta Carotene.

Will this help me get the fabled caramel glow?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Just tell me what to buy and I will immediatly order. I have infinite money supply rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Just tell me what to buy and I will immediatly order. I have infinite money supply rn
I have infinite money supply rn
send me money

@larsanova69 any thing I should buy that helped you

• +1
Reactions: Lars
retin-a , moisturizer , cleanser , niacinamide , vitamine c , azelaic acid and sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
retin-a , moisturizer , cleanser , niacinamide , vitamine c , azelaic acid and sunscreen
Screenshot 20200707 210529

Okay I just ordered the azelaic acid. What does niacinamide do? And is there any specific brand of vitamin c I need?

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Niacinamide has a bunch of different benefits like reducing sebum production and balancing your skin tone some but they’re mostly minor compared to retin-a. For vitamin c ideally you’d want one made from L-aspartic acid and 1% ferulic acid (timeless skincare makes a good one but get it direct from their website) store it in the fridge so it slows oxidation too.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Niacinamide has a bunch of different benefits like reducing sebum production and balancing your skin tone some but they’re mostly minor compared to retin-a. For vitamin c ideally you’d want one made from L-aspartic acid and 1% ferulic acid (timeless skincare makes a good one but get it direct from their website) store it in the fridge so it slows oxidation too.
Do you think taking extremely low dose accutane is comparable to retin-A? It keeps my sebum production at a minimum, but I'm not sure if retin-A would be even better

View attachment 500347
Okay I just ordered the azelaic acid. What does niacinamide do? And is there any specific brand of vitamin c I need?
i just bought timeless vitamin c serum, hasnt tried it, but review is pretty good and some of my female friend has good result

Do you think taking extremely low dose accutane is comparable to retin-A? It keeps my sebum production at a minimum, but I'm not sure if retin-A would be even better
For sebum reduction maybe but topical retain-a has a ton of other benefits like reducing wrinkles and stuff too. I use them both just make sure you use a moisturizer too.

For sebum reduction maybe but topical retain-a has a ton of other benefits like reducing wrinkles and stuff too. I use them both just make sure you use a moisturizer too.
Holy shit you must be dry as fuck.

I was prescribed a normal accutane dosage but I stopped the fourth month due to telogen effluvium (temporary hairloss). So that's why I'm on a very low dosage now

Would oral niacinamide work? I've ordered a couple of powdered B vitamin bags so I'm curious.
ALso what about Vit C serum? I have The Ordinary one, but it literally burns everytime I apply it.