Skipping meals and eating on a 1000-1500 calorie deficit on dnp?

6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
I used to do this before i lost fat like crazy unfortunately my metabolism became so fucked the last 30 pounds won't budge and i fear i'm not losing quickly enough i can see i have really good bones too so i need to lose @BrahminBoss help

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, CarrotMaxxer and EggKing
as far as I know Dnp is destroying your insides so stop taking that shit I bet you are very lean so go to a fucking gym and stop abusing a unregulated drug

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: T3cel and EggKing
just starve theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Ok fatass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26379
as far as I know Dnp is destroying your insides so stop taking that shit I bet you are very lean so go to a fucking gym and stop abusing a unregulated drug
I've decided the days i'm not working to eat 800mg or more and starve a bit if i die so be it its not a life worth living at the moment sadly

I've decided the days i'm not working to eat 800mg or more and starve a bit if i die so be it its not a life worth living at the moment sadly
Bro you good what the point of being lean if you want to die 💀

Bro you good what the point of being lean if you want to die 💀
I yearn for death and like i said not a life worth living i had to leave work twice because of the dnp side effects if i have to become a neet again to be under 10% so be it thats when life starts anyways

I yearn for death and like i said not a life worth living i had to leave work twice because of the dnp side effects if i have to become a neet again to be under 10% so be it thats when life starts anyways
You know what just lose the weight and become unrecognisable I believe in you just don’t die from that stupid fat burner

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
the boss of looksmaxxing and hates the best fat loss drug :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 6′2 still over