SKULL SIZE IS ALL THAT MATTERS

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
MANY OF YOU ARENT AWARE THAT SKULL HEIGHT AND SIZE IS THE EPITOME OF SUCCESS

E Yj4trbcgBoqF30FodO8E3f3CTOyKvEClK3lgigUjE 1

IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT GANDY MOGS EVEN A LITTLE BIT THE CHINK ON THE RIGHT PLEASE ROPE ASAP

Screenshot 2020 04 11 23 45 44 888 comandroidchrome

SUBHUMAN O PRY GETTING BRUTALLY MOGGED BY CHICO

Screenshot 2020 04 11 23 47 34 442 commiuigallery

IF YOU DONT SKULL MOG YOUR GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT. ITS PRETTY MUCH OVER

YOUR LOOKS DONT MATTER IF YOUR SKULL IS TINY AND COMPRESSED LIKE A TODDLER'S

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, forwardgrowth and 8 others
aw-tis-ism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 1973, Patrick Baitman and 15 others

View attachment 350093

IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT GANDY MOGS EVEN A LITTLE BIT THE CHINK ON THE RIGHT PLEASE ROPE ASAP

View attachment 350098

View attachment 350102

Guys and girls always comment on my large skull,I hate it,but indeed this is lifefuel for me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
fuark how can o pry recover

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

So far all the "skull mogs" that Opry's been through were him post-prime + the other dude being closer to the camera.

Francisco lachowski doesn't even have a big skull. It's just slightly taller than average.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
Mogging is cope, its easy af to mog the average male. its like stealinf candy from a baby /signed tall gymcel

being goodlooking and slaying is all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
fuark how can o pry recover
It's over bro. Skull size pill is the ultimate pill. That's why .net users died cuz they couldn't cope with the truth. That looks don't matter if you don't got a huge skull to carry them anyways

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PjSon, LOOKMAXXER and 1 other person
O pry looks like a gay alien

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
Mogging is cope, its easy af to mog the average male. its like stealinf candy from a baby /signed tall gymcel

being goodlooking and slaying is all that matters
Fking cope. Size is the biggest factor. You think your looks are relevant if you're small? Skull/ frame wise? No they are not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PjSon, Darkstrand and 1 other person
another greycel sewage tier thread 👍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
HGH grows skull. Rich Piana grew cap size tremendously.

• +1
Reactions: ChadRoneXL and Deleted member 6401
Guys and girls always comment on my large skull,I hate it,but indeed this is lifefuel for me
You're charismatic. That's the biggest gift you couldve gotten
HGH grows skull. Rich Piana grew cap size tremendously.
That's the best looksmaxing idea. Hhg and K2 superdosing ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite

View attachment 350093

View attachment 350098

View attachment 350102

Probably doesn't matter much unless it's especially small or large relative to body.

Bigger is probably a tiny bit better generally speaking because bigger = bigger frame and height overall

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
Fking cope. Size is the biggest factor. You think your looks are relevant if you're small? Skull/ frame wise? No they are not
Girls only care about face unless ur a turbo manlet or a giraffe

mogging is cope. its easy af to mog other guys, wont get u female validation unless face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, IndianJock and Vidyacoper
Girls only care about face unless ur a turbo manlet or a giraffe

mogging is cope. its easy af to mog other guys, wont get u female validation unless face
Nobody mentioned any girls nigga. Bigger skull = stronger bones = everything that matters if your only concern is getting female validation go ahead and tiktokmax you little queer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and Deleted member 5393
Nobody mentioned any girls nigga. Bigger skull = stronger bones = everything that matters if your only concern is getting female validation go ahead and tiktokmax you little queer
so youre looksmaxxing for men? ok fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopingCel, HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
Stfu ethnic coper go mog some ghetto ethnics with ur beamer and mixtapes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
so youre looksmaxxing for men? ok fag
The same guy who making 100 threads crying and hating on women now mocks somebody for looksmaxing for other reasons than women. Hypocrisy at it's finest jfl

• +1
The same guy who making 100 threads crying and hating on women now mocks somebody for looksmaxing for other reasons than women. Hypocrisy at it's finest jfl
woah relax

do you even know who @Vidyacoper is?

greycels these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and Vidyacoper
woah relax

do you even know who @Vidyacoper is?

greycels these days
Used him as an example of the average person in this site. Mocking me by saying " oh so you're not looksmaxing for women?" While at the same time hating women on a daily basis here. Contradicting hypocrites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and Chadelite
Used him as an example of the average person in this site. Mocking me by saying " oh so you're not looksmaxing for women?" While at the same time hating women on a daily basis here. Contradicting hypocrites
ur a bbc so i understand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Tylermax and Deleted member 5393
Skull size is proportional to intelligence:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tylermax
mfw greycel opinion not a single photon protracted through my retinal openings

• +1
mfw greycel opinion not a single photon protracted through my retinal openings
That's because you're a biased idiot. The small cone oriented neanderthal skull is unattractive. The modern day skull needs to be developed (but not gay alien like) as a marker of higher intelligence due to greater brain size.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
Everything matters you retard

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
That's because you're a biased idiot. The small cone oriented neanderthal skull is unattractive. The modern day skull needs to be developed (but not gay alien like) as a marker of higher intelligence due to greater brain size.
Women dont care about IQ for sex rofl

• +1
Women dont care about IQ for sex rofl
A backward sloped forehead leading to small skull is primitive and caveman looking. Its not attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and Deleted member 5393
A backward sloped forehead leading to small skull is primitive and caveman looking. Its not attractive.
having a short forehead is ideal cuz its less prone to injury than a giant forehead

short forehead long hair. like this.
4F61B05A 431C 4EA9 AD27 C48A46ECD3B1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
According to this theory I am I giga slayer. My head is very Big, I seldom see a man with a bigger head than mine. LOL.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Tylermax and 1 other person
  • +1
nobody has ever posted actual chico/opry/gandy etc skull sizes
do you fucking realize that neanderthals had ~15% larger brains than modern whites? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2157
ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Who asked (Feat: No one) ───────────⚪──────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►► 2:12/ 3:56 ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙️

• +1
nobody has ever posted actual chico/opry/gandy etc skull sizes

do you fucking realize that neanderthals had ~15% larger brains than modern whites? :lul:
That's true, but I was referring to skull shape relative to rest of the face.

Neanderthal skull looks smaller in proportion to the face, while that's not the case with humans.

• +1
Before PSL I was ashamed of my wide skull, now I thank Allah for it.

• +1
i cant deal with those pics of gandy getting mogged by hubing, especially the AGEmog

hu bing is fucking 9 years older yet he looks youthful glowing making gandy look like a geriatric with one foot in the grave

over for white aging genes

• +1
Nigga what, his skull is gigantic
View attachment 350111

So far all the "skull mogs" that Opry's been through were him post-prime + the other dude being closer to the camera.

Francisco lachowski doesn't even have a big skull. It's just slightly taller than average.

• +1
5.5 inch bizygomatic isn't gigantic
Not talking about how wide he is, his skull is tall asf, huge cranium and very long too, idk fuck the terms

• +1
Not talking about how wide he is, his skull is tall asf, huge cranium and very long too, idk fuck the terms
I said taller than average

• +1
Brutal Skullmogging By Mr Maurice. Indeed skull is everything 5'9 vs 6'6

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 89
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, LostYouth and 3 others