Slavic men are the best looking, the cope needs to stop

In which of the following countries do you find the local people most attractive?​

IMG 2387

POLAND DEAD LAST THEY FIND SLAVIC MEN THE MOST UNATTRACTIVE @Miniskull

Last edited:

This guy is talking about it’s not “ethnicity” it’s about looks, whilst buying the anti-Slavic bait unironically shitposting, “Slavs are the best looking” pmsl, then post photos of people instead of himself then when he gets doxxed he’s stereotypically ugly and Slavic thus proving my point about Slavs being ugly.

View attachment 2712503

Go to any social media platform and you will find thousands of thousands of better looking people, people of all phenotypes and colours, except slavs. They are in the same tier as south indians and australian aboriginals. I will not bother of proving such an obvious point, think of the best looking men you ever seen and surpriZe surpriZe not a single is slav. Compare hollywood celebrities to slavic celebrities and you will realize slavic celebrities don't even look human let alone white.

The slavpill is cruel. You are nothing but an identityless mix of jewish, arab, gypsy and mongolian blood. Your face will always look weird and non NT, as will your body. You are either a 75 IQ braindead snownigger or a 130 IQ autistic recessed fuck. You will never pass as a white anglo or german. God damn slavceldom is one of the biggest death sentences possible.”

You slavcels make unironic shitpost claiming to mog x country for shitpost reactions, because you find it funny to self-deprecatively compare yourself to us beautiful Nordic chads, and we have been voted the most attractive people in Europe.

MALE SUCCESS RATE (by nation)
  1. Sweden - 60%
  2. Brazil - 41%
  3. Denmark - 40%
  4. Italy - 37%
  5. Portugal - 35%
  6. Argentina - 32%
  7. Norway - 27%
  8. Spain - 25%
  9. USA - 24%
  10. Canada - 23%
  11. Australia - 22%
  12. United Kingdom 20%
  13. 12 = Germany - 20%
  14. 14 Korea - 18%
  15. China - 17%
  16. Japan - 15%
  17. India - 11%
  18. Ireland- 9%
  19. 18 = Russia 9%
  20. Poland - 7%
Swedish, my people voted the most beautiful,

Slavs, Polaks, Russians, voted the least beautiful, the ugliest

Your people @worldmog

@Debetro

@worldmog

You keep switching from your position I think from self-acknowledgment that Slavs are ugly, then to body dysmorphic incel worshipping of “muh one Slavic prettyboy chadlite” deflection, you don’t look like any of the minority of attractive Slavic men, who don’t unironically match up with the national stereotype being that your nationality consistently, generationally, produces ogre, gigahideous, brute, lower class subhuman goblin ogres.

Non-biased, non-shit post, users on this forum have already created gigastacy, tinder fishes, and have swiped through hundreds of slavogrees, on tinder, so it’s my “muh Slavs are ugly cherrypickmax bait shitpost” we sift through, hundreds, hundreds, of stereotypically ugly Slavs and these are the best looking Slavs, you have to offer jfl.

The best looking Slavs found on tinder pmsl jfl

Anyways. These guys will claim that their slavic shithole is filled with moggers, but then when they see foreign men slaying there they will claim it is some BS theory like "JBE", when in reality it's just that the local men are ugly.

Let the coping commence.

The best looking Slavs found on tinder pmsl jfl

View attachment 2712567

View attachment 2712568

View attachment 2712569

View attachment 2712571

This is the ugly upturn Borreby-Slavic subhuman retard you’re claiming is good looking, yet you incel uglyrot Slavic schizo conspiratorially presuming I must be Slavic, how fucking dare you insinuate such a disgusting assertion/false reasoning, low iq, Slavic circuitous horseshit illogical brainrot, that I must be Slavic, because I triggered your low-self esteem Slavic self-esteem by proving statistics, evidence, that Slavs are an abomination of ugly.

Really 1 and half years Slavcel rotting on here @worldmog that’s the best looking Slav you have managed to find. Fucking ugly abomination of a race, how many Slavs, were killed through, communism, Nazism, Cold War, the other minnow Slavic genocides, you subhumans still ended up having the ugliest Shittest genes in Europe pmsl.

View attachment 2712589

Now we will post the average Slav found through tinder searches.

View attachment 2712595

I could go on for hours posting the shit I saw on Warsaw. You don't see moggers there. 50 swipes in some western capital and you see the same amount of moggers as you see in 500 swipes in Polska.

Then my men on tinder jfl the mogging the brutally, Slavs, cannot be compared as being the same race, when comparing physical attractiveness, even in anthropology you were deemed to be the least desirable.

lol @ the retard claiming there’s any Slavic men that mog, Nordic or British elite Anglo-Normans

View attachment 2712611

View attachment 2712610

anyway grouping all European ethnicities together,

All these populations are better looking than you

Mediterranean Italians, Spaniards, Greeks, Portuguese, southern French near the Italian boarder,

Celtic/ Irish, Scots, welsh, Brittany, northern Spain, southern Germany, southern Austria, western England, parts of Switzerland

Germanic, English, Dutch, Belgium, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic, German, Austrians, Swiss.

Slavs, Bulgarians, Serbians, Slovenians, Slovakians, Russians, Polish, ukranians, Montenegrins, Romanians, Belorussian,

they all have the ugliest man, and the highest Slavic DNA, wake up you Slavcel retard and take the Slavpill that you’re the ugliest in Europe for a reason.

View attachment 2712620

It’s been proven by data statistically for years in Europe now that Slavic men are the ugliest male populations.

It’s well known that Slavic women includes southern Slavs routinely mentioning how ugly you guys are, on a daily basis.

View attachment 2712622

View attachment 2712623

View attachment 2712624

View attachment 2712628

Thank god I’m not Slavic like you @worldmog you ugly Slavic cunt, I know you wish you were attractive, and any other European ethnicity.View attachment 2712634

View attachment 2712635

Versus the average Swede jfl. The brutality and mogging

The Slavpill is cruel I can’t understand it because I don’t live the daily experience you live @worldmog which is waking up everyday knowing statistically through multiple dating polls and surveys that you come from the ugliest, worse, genetics in Europe, that behind that screen 100% you’re a ugly Slav, shitpost rotting, permavirgin, giga hideous slavogremaxxing, deformed Slavic maxilla recessing, subhuman, that in nationalities of women in Europe they choose to date you’re dead last. Even your own women find you the ugliest, just hang yourself.

wtf is up with these anti slav spambots?
all similar usernames, "infograph" avis, writing these long essays and spamming images in eery thread?
ive sen like 4 already, what is going on?

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88, ElTruecel and Deleted member 39692
every race is good except south/southeast asians like indians

@MikołajPolesUgliest

how long will the cope muh slavs are ugly go on?
even random dalits @St.TikTokcel found on tinder mog hard
This is not the average slave

on avg maybe because you rarely find softmaxxed people here especially if you arent in some west slav country while nordics are giga softmaxxed but the best looking men are slav EASILY
Cope

MikołajPolesUgliest

I m east med and nafri. I have no idea what you re spamming me about. I never even defended slavs at any point I just pointed out that you lied (which you did)

@Miniskull

This retard has got brachycephaly

MALE SUCCESS RATE (by nation)
  1. Sweden - 60%
  2. Brazil - 41%
  3. Denmark - 40%
  4. Italy - 37%
  5. Portugal - 35%
  6. Argentina - 32%
  7. Norway - 27%
  8. Spain - 25%
  9. USA - 24%
  10. Canada - 23%
  11. Australia - 22%
  12. United Kingdom 20%
  13. 12 = Germany - 20%
  14. 14 Korea - 18%
  15. China - 17%
  16. Japan - 15%
  17. India - 11%
  18. Ireland- 9%
  19. 18 = Russia 9%
  20. Poland - 7%
Quote from me “my ancestry is” (Norwegian-Swedish)

Slavic men are the ugliest in europe.

Let’s group all the ethnic groups.

Mediterranean, southern French, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Spanish, all better looking than you.

Germanic, Icelandic, English, German, Austrian, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, all better looking than you.

Celtic, Irish, Scottish, welsh, northern France, northern Spain, southern Germany, Austria, all better looking than you.

Slavs, poles, Russians, ukranians, Slovenians, Slovakians, Belarusians, Bulgarians, Serbians, Croatians, all ugly as fuck.

@Miniskull

Keep crying you deformed skull, Slavic retard

My nationality is the best looking SWEDISH and yours is the ugliest polish, Russian, Ugliest

@Miniskull

Imagine being such a mentally ill ugly Slavic retard, being the ugliest in Europe, having the ugliest men, with the ugliest phenotype,

I took all the stats from the website, I found all the photos on you ugly Slavic retards, on this forum, I’m not responsible for every female on beautiful.people com choosing your people dead last and the least atttactive you schizophrenic Slavic retard.

You’re the one on an alt lmao, your deformed abnormally small brachycephalic Slavic skull can’t accept that you Slavs are the ugliest in Europe.

What a weirdo, I didn’t vote Slavs to be the ugliest, it was women on dating polls, from beautiful people.com, you think I forged information to make you feel bad for being ugly and Slavic @Miniskull literally the most unhinged person ever, you think I forged statistics to put my group number 1 as well.

Here’s more statistics that other Europeans and tourists when they go to your shithole Slavic, heroin, junkie country THAT THE VOTE YOU THE UGLIEST

In which of the following countries do you find the local people most attractive?​

View attachment 2718550

Poland dead last with Russian for ugliest men.

Yeah bro I made up these statistics @Miniskull

Mentally ill ugly retard

So glad I’m Swedish and not SLAVIC LIKE YOU.

View attachment 2718555

Ugliest men in Europe keep crying UGLY CUCK

Indian men, chinks, niggers are better looking than Slavic men 😂

This is off topic I just pointed out that you changed the numbers on a specific study. I do not care about other studies but I m glad to know that you re wasting time searching the web and taking snapshots to spam shit I will not read

What’s with all these anti Slav or pro slav threads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
@Miniskull I’m literally a foreign exchange student in Poland I agree with @MikołajPolesUgliest polish men are indeed the ugliest.

I agree with the statistics that shows them as being the least attractive but they’re above Indians and Chinese just about lol but yeah definitely ugliest
I think you quoted me by mistake ? I never argued what you re arguing so probably a mistake on your part. Or maybe schizophrenia ?

• +1
wtf is up with these anti slav spambots?
all similar usernames, "infograph" avis, writing these long essays and spamming images in eery thread?
ive sen like 4 already, what is going on?
Polish incels seem to have a self-humiliation fetish jfl.

The Exposure Of Looksmaxxing.Org Ugliest Most Deformed Most Unattractive Race The Nafri MiniSkull Has microcephaly

@Miniskull

Miniskull is a 20+ year old ugly Arab with microcephaly Never Had A Girlfriend

3932160_IMG_2488.jpeg

3932171_IMG_2491.jpeg

The reenactment of the girls bullying him in high school for being ugly and having an abnormally small skull

3932172_IMG_2489.jpeg

3932173_IMG_2492.jpeg

3932174_IMG_2490.jpeg

3932175_IMG_2493.jpeg

This guy literally developed body dysmorphia because his head looks too small on his body and he looks through looksmaxxing.org on studies about the evolution of human skulls, and he enviously, desires and wishes that he had a normal size head so he wouldn’t look so deformed, I’ve literally never met an insecurity so funny but so tragic JFL.

3932190_IMG_2440.png

3932195_IMG_2443.png

3932198_IMG_2442.png

This retarded ugly DYSGENIC hideous Arab has some sort of cranial deformity I genuinely don’t think he can have body dysmorphia because body dysmorphia is implying it’s a distortion that he’s actually normal

This deformed miscreation peasant inbred DYSGENIC SUBHUMAN, might genuinely have an abnormally small head due to some sort of genetic deformity

1f602.png

3932204_IMG_2496.jpeg

So I typed it in and it’s a real thing that is so tragic you @Miniskull you ugly microphaly Pea-Head ugly deformed RETARD, imagine not even being able to be born with a NORMAL SIZE HEAD RETARD, even those abos have bigger heads than you ugly monkey retard.

People with BDD may worry, for example, that they have severe acne or that their skin is terribly scarred, that they're going bald, that their head Is too small @Miniskull

Anyway I was manipulating this guy for two hours me and my girlfriend were laughing hysterically, he kept repeating his only insult was “keep talking about Slavic men, blah, blah, blah” I don’t compare myself to any other man, because unlike YOU, I’m confident and attractive.

Anyway Arabs, are ugly, dysgenic retards, who fuck their cousins, and beg Jewish international organisation to come to our countries and and you become insta incels, or you become caged incels, or future rapeugees

Anyway you’re ugly, your race, is ugly, your women are ugly inbred, letterboxes, ninjas

I’m beautiful, my race, is beautiful my women are beautiful

3932231_IMG_2459.jpeg

https://www.facebook.com/miniskulltheuglyarabincelwithadeformedskull

HAVE FUN BEING A UGLY UNATTRACTIVE FUCK DYING ALONE NEVER HAVING SEX NEVER BEING LOVED AND HAVING DEPRESSION FOREVER BR00TAL Nordic Scandinavian mogging by the master race the most beautiful race yet again

@MikołajPolesUgliest
View attachment 2711221View attachment 2711222View attachment 2711223View attachment 2711224
View attachment 2711228
how long will the cope muh slavs are ugly go on?
even random dalits @St.TikTokcel found on tinder mog hard
View attachment 2711225View attachment 2711226
All europeans come from the same place so they all look the fucking same, europe is small continent with not much genetic variations, those dudes can easily be mistaken for meds or germánic lol

• Woah
@Miniskull

BIGGEST MOST UNATTRACTIVE ARAB WITH MICROCEPHALY EXPOSED UNATTRACTIVE VIRGIN​

@Miniskull

MINISKULL LOOKSMAXX.ORG BIGGEST MOST UNATTRACTIVE ARAB WITH MICROCEPHALY EXPOSED UNATTRACTIVE VIRGIN​

@Miniskull

MINISKULL LOOKSMAXX.ORG BIGGEST MOST UNATTRACTIVE ARAB WITH MICROCEPHALY EXPOSED UNATTRACTIVE VIRGIN​

• +1