Slavic Pheno = Over EVEN IF > 6'5"

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
These guys are all over 6'5" and would be incel or betabuxx in the west, even with their height just because of their pheno. Without even cherrypicking, these are the slavic guys that pop up when searching "Russian basketball players". Not a single Chad or even HTN:

C49
I 2
1655102 stanislav slava medvedenko 1
32014 1 5f8367c1e38aZ65
Slav3
Slav2
Slav1

Marko jaric

Typical slav features:

- NCT
- Terrible eyebrow shape, length, and density
- Terrible hair color, density, and straw-like texture
- Long droopy noses
- Flat midfaces
- Narrow mouth
- Round chin
- Oblong lower third
- Retarded resting facial expression

I'm half Russian and half Italian but only inherited my mom's incel slavic features. If I had my dad's hair texture and eye area I'd be a 6'7" med giga slayer.

Not even height can save you from slavic phenotype and there's no way to fix this eye area, eyebrows, or hair. Anyone saying these guys would slay in the West without NBA-status are coping.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Britishlooksmaxxer, amorfati and 12 others
These guys are all over 6'5" and would be incel or betabuxx in the west, even with their height just because of their pheno. Without even cherrypicking, these are the slavic guys that pop up when searching "Russian basketball players". Not a single Chad or even HTN:

View attachment 1168929View attachment 1168930View attachment 1168931View attachment 1168932View attachment 1168933View attachment 1168934View attachment 1168935

Typical slav features:

- NCT
- Long droopy noses
- Flat midfaces
- Narrow mouth
- Round chin

I'm half Russian and half Italian but only inherited my mom's incel slavic features. If I had my dad's hair texture and eye area I'd be a 6'7" med giga slayer.

Not even height can save you from slavic phenotype and there's no way to fix this eye area or eyebrows. Anyone saying these guys would slay in the West without NBA-status are coping.
Inbred retard alert- these guys would slay due to size theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 761
Cope

• +1
Reactions: MilfLover69, Deleted member 6892, Yerico7 and 6 others
Women in Russia still pick them over foreigners. They'd rather have mister no good alcoholic Ivan than rich delicate Mario just because they're more familiar with Russian men and can control them easily.

Women in Russia still pick them over foreigners. They'd rather have mister no good alcoholic Ivan than rich delicate Mario just because they're more familiar with Russian men and can control them easily.
Slavic pheno = over in the west. I'm a prime example.
Over in the west though. Russian men have their girls on a leash.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 761 and .*my*.
Over in the west though. Russian men have their girls on a leash.
it's the other way around, but the result is the same. Russian men are the most beta of the beta. No wonder single motherhood in Russia is number 2 in the world right after USA

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, gamma and Deleted member 10913
it's the other way around, but the result is the same. Russian men are the most beta of the beta. No wonder single motherhood in Russia is number 2 in the world right after USA
Opposite. The men there are drunks and beat their wives. Only reason single motherhood is high in the US is because of hoodlums. Factor them out and Russia has the most dark triad men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Marsiere214, gamma and 1 other person

View attachment 1168929View attachment 1168930View attachment 1168931View attachment 1168932View attachment 1168933View attachment 1168934View attachment 1168935
View attachment 1168953

Typical slav features:

- NCT
- Long droopy noses
- Flat midfaces
- Narrow mouth
- Round chin
- Oblong lower third
- Retarded resting facial expression

Not even height can save you from slavic phenotype and there's no way to fix this eye area, eyebrows, or hair. Anyone saying these guys would slay in the West without NBA-status are coping.

I don't know why you cherry picking giga tall basketball players when you talk about Slavic pheno. 6'7+ guys rarely look handsome regardless of ethnicity. Most of them have elongated flat downward grown midfaces.

• +1
Reactions: BogdanYermakov
Opposite. The men there are drunks and beat their wives. Only reason single motherhood is high in the US is because of hoodlums. Factor them out and Russia has the most dark triad men.
Why is single motherhood so common in Russia then? Oh men drink. But who makes them so miserable that they would have to drink? Right.

Believe me half my family is Russian I know what I'm talking about. They're the most beta and their women are hardest to deal with. Of course not all, but most. I have never seen a Russian man be in charge of the household. It's only an illusion that Russian men have control, they don't. Their women just push them over the edge and when you combine that with alcohol and a hard past that Russian men had to deal with you get beating.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
I don't know why you cherry picking giga tall basketball players when you talk about Slavic pheno. 6'7+ guys rarely look handsome regardless of ethnicity. Most of them have elongated flat downward grown midfaces.
Not true. Tall guys of other phenotypes have good faces. Let's look at the Italians, Spanish, Black, etc:

I 4
27775f08a0203a10932890548c9af7fe
I 3
Unnamed 1  1264x568 q85 crop subsampling 2
I 5
I 6
I 7

Even if they have long faces, their hair, eye area, and phenotype makes up for it. Slav features = over.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Marsiere214, doll and 1 other person
Why is single motherhood so common in Russia then? Oh men drink. But who makes them so miserable that they would have to drink? Right.

Believe me half my family is Russian I know what I'm talking about. They're the most beta and their women are hardest to deal with. Of course not all, but most. I have never seen a Russian man be in charge of the household. It's only an illusion that Russian men have control, they don't. Their women just push them over the edge and when you combine that with alcohol and a hard past that Russian men had to deal with you get beating.
Must be soy Russians. The Russians in my family control the household and beat their wives. They have them on a leash and the girls never leave them. Russians drink due to culture and economic collapse (past). This only works in Russia. In the west, Russians are incels.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Marsiere214, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
damn it feels good not being a slav lol, good thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 10987
This guy looks very slavic.

The good thing that Slavs have is that Slavic girls are better looking than most other girls.
They hot but are all slavs the same ?

This guy looks very slavic.

The good thing that Slavs have is that Slavic girls are better looking than most other girls.
Slavic girls are better looking but it's over in the US for any slavs. You need to breed with a non-slav so your sons aren't incel too.
damn it feels good not being a slav lol, good thread
This. I wish I had Italian features instead of Slavic ones.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
S1mple looks very Slavic. You can google his pics. I had a Russian friend who looked a lot like him.

Also, at least some Russian guys have that dumb hairstyle where they put their hair on their forehead.

• +1
Reactions: BogdanYermakov and Deleted member 10987
Not true. Tall guys of other phenotypes have good faces. Let's look at the Italians, Spanish, Black, etc:

View attachment 1168970View attachment 1168971View attachment 1168972View attachment 1168973View attachment 1168974View attachment 1168975View attachment 1168978

Even if they have long faces, their hair, eye area, and phenotype makes up for it. Slav features = over.

I see you included Mario Hezonja among the good looking ones, he is also Slavic (Croatian). Tom Brady is not super tall he is 6'4. Oubre is only one that looks good but he is just 6'7, so not exactly freak tier, but yes he is an exception. Most super tall guys are ugly as shit, I know that because I am 6'6 myself. When I was 16 years old I was only 6'3, and got a lot more IOIs from girls. I kept growing and my midface / nose became longer, my gonial angle became shit tier, slowly I became invisible and not because of my pheno.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, Alexanderr and Deleted member 7725
glad to be western european :feelsgood::feelsgood:
Chico and miro are slavs
chico is a 'pure european' with brown eyes and swarthy skin who lives in the depths of brazil, lord knows everyone whos had a go at that bloodline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

chico is a 'pure european' with brown eyes and swarthy skin who lives in the depths of brazil, lord knows everyone whos had a go at that bloodline
25 % Polish 25 % German 50 % Portiguese

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

Chico looks like a polak to me.also EE foids mog estern foids and there's no hyoergamy there.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 10987 and WadlowMaxxing
jfl, just cherrypick facialy below average men with subhuman features and call it complete pheno

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BogdanYermakov and doll
S1mple looks very Slavic. You can google his pics. I had a Russian friend who looked a lot like him.

Also, at least some Russian guys have that dumb hairstyle where they put their hair on their forehead.
It's not a chosen hairstyle. Slavic hair is very thin so it's hard to style. It just falls over your forehead and makes you look like a retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, TsarTsar444 and Wallenberg
op what is the difference between slavs and baltics

and what about south east euro countries like macedonia etc, they aren’t slavs right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I see you included Mario Hezonja among the good looking ones, he is also Slavic (Croatian). Tom Brady is not super tall he is 6'4. Oubre is only one that looks good but he is just 6'7, so not exactly freak tier, but yes he is an exception. Most super tall guys are ugly as shit, I know that because I am 6'6 myself. When I was 16 years old I was only 6'3, and got a lot more IOIs from girls. I kept growing and my midface / nose became longer, my gonial angle became shit tier, slowly I became invisible and not because of my pheno.
Exactly my experience. When I was in high school I would get some attention since I looked cute. Now at 6'7", I have a long nose and midface. Couple that with slavic features and it's over.

jfl, just cherrypick facialy below average men with subhuman features and call it complete pheno
Slavic pheno always mean facially below average men. The entire Slavic male pheno is ugly.

and what about south east euro countries like macedonia etc, they aren’t slavs right
Baltics have darker hair and features. Still same subhuman bone structure though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 4430
Mario Hezonja has Italian mix in him. Hence his name "Mario".

Most of the guys in the slavic images are between 6'3" and 6'7". Didn't include any 7'. It's the phenotype that makes it over. NFL measures heights barefoot so Tom Brady is close to 6'6" in shoes.

Most 6'6"+ guys I see aren't ugly in the US.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BogdanYermakov and TsarTsar444

Their languages is the closest to original IE
Also last pagans of europe before they converted

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and turkproducer
Slavic pheno always mean facially below average men. The entire Slavic male pheno is ugly.

Baltics have darker hair and features. Still same subhuman bone structure though.
I can do it as well:

9241942new-york-ny-joe-dimaggio-ace-batter-and-outfielder-of-the-new-picture-id515585720

Italian pheno always mean facially below average men. The entire Italian male pheno is ugly.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BogdanYermakov, gamma and 1 other person
I can do it as well:

9241942new-york-ny-joe-dimaggio-ace-batter-and-outfielder-of-the-new-picture-id515585720

Italian pheno always mean facially below average men. The entire Italian male pheno is ugly.
Take your low IQ responses elsewhere. There's a reason Slavic men are considered the ugliest white men. Take the average Italian phenotype features:

- Dark wavy hair
- Thick dark eyebrows
- PCT or at the least Neutral CT

Compare that to slav:

- Light straw hair
- No eyebrows
- NCT
- Droopy nose tip

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, Marsiere214, gamma and 1 other person
Dinaric slavs mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 10987
What is Dinaric ?
Group of people that come from western Ukraine and Northern Romania, and migrated to the western balkans in the 6th century

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Arent those guys half germans ?
not technically, but for centuries the Austrian and German nobility ruled there, so people have an idea.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 10987
Group of people that come from western Ukraine and Northern Romania, and migrated to the western balkans in the 6th century
They Slavs ?