Slayer friend got rated uncanny on here

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I have a friend that has a jaw like the guy in my profile picture. He has one of the biggest laycounts in my city. Massive slayer that fucks 2-4 new girls every week and gets approached in clubs every single time.
His jaw really looks like a brick. Massive broad chin and mandible.

So i sent his pictures to 3 guys in the dms, and claimed he got a jaw implant. All of them said he looks uncanny and went overboard with the design :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe, Danish_Retard, metagross and 6 others
his friend:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19615, Banderacell, ROTTING and 19 others
Send pm. I mean some girls like ridiculous block jaw but it isn't ideal so I wouldn't count him out for slaying

his friend
Screenshot 2022 05 24 123748

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, Yerico7, Johanjohan and 8 others
perfection is not needed to be slayer chad

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and randomvanish
Send PM, please.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Does he also have a very good eye area or other features? His jaw is good, but I wouldn’t think he was such a slayer just from viewing these pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Would you send me a PM? I'm curious.

send pm. I want to know if I should get implants before roping

I have a friend that has a jaw like the guy in my profile picture. He has one of the biggest laycounts in my city. Massive slayer that fucks 2-4 new girls every week and gets approached in clubs every single time.

So i sent his pictures to 3 guys in the dms, and claimed he got a jaw implant. All of them said he looks uncanny and went overboard with the design :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Send pm bro

So true