sleep on your back

Iuri._rosa

Iuri._rosa

I hate how I look
Does anyone know of a technique that makes me sleep all night on my back?

People who just got jaw surgery must sleep on their backs. I think I read they put like 50 pillows on the sides of their heads to sleep on back or something.

People who just got jaw surgery must sleep on their backs. I think I read they put like 50 pillows on the sides of their heads to sleep on back or something.
50 is still not enough

ive slept on my stomach since i was born, but the past month ive gradually started sleeping on my side, hugging a pillow, and then slowly on my back while hugging the pillow on my stomach

the reason for me atleast, was that i didnt have enough pressure on my stomach to sleep on my back, hugging a pillow fixed that and i literally wake up in the exact same position i fell asleep

ive slept on my stomach since i was born, but the past month ive gradually started sleeping on my side, hugging a pillow, and then slowly on my back while hugging the pillow on my stomach

the reason for me atleast, was that i didnt have enough pressure on my stomach to sleep on my back, hugging a pillow fixed that and i literally wake up in the exact same position i fell asleep
bro, I've never tried this before, it's genius

Like, I always wake up on my back, but I suspect that at night I turn over sometimes

• +1
Reactions: dbva
I can't, my recessed jaw would suffocate me.

• So Sad
Reactions: likenesss and Iuri._rosa