Sleeping on your back prevents facial skin from sagging

D

Deleted member 12216

Silver
One of the easiest things you can do is to have a natural facelift every night by sleeping on your back. The smaller the neck angle, the better (smaller neck angle means basically lifting your chin up on your pillow)

You can even feel how your cheek tissue is affected.

Sleeping on your back every night WILL keep your face firm. You will prevent nasolabial and marionette folds.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 9852 and one job away
What if I just roll over during sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819, Deleted member 9852 and quakociaptockh
chad sleeps on ur oneitis’s ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788, Zdeweilx, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 11 others
Over if you don’t sleep like this
1903A7F4 7944 4413 BF86 8356832363C4

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
should i do NoPillow with it too?

Lowest iq shit I have read in awhile.
I am in awe of your autism.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Lowest iq shit I have read in awhile.
I am in awe of your autism.
That is certainly not low IQ, I have read this information in books covering ancient beauty secrets. They knew their stuff. If you have gigantic bones ofc you will not have to sleep on your back since your skin will always be stretched. For normal boned to decent boned persons this hint is very helpful.

@thehealingfields gtfih!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Sleeping on your back also makes you hyperventilate the most.

Sleeping on your back is indeed the ideal and superior way to sleep. Unfortunately modern humans have collectively developed smaller jaws over time and therefore smaller airways, making it more difficult to sleep this way

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
One of the easiest things you can do is to have a natural facelift every night by sleeping on your back. The smaller the neck angle, the better (smaller neck angle means basically lifting your chin up on your pillow)

You can even feel how your cheek tissue is affected.

Sleeping on your back every night WILL keep your face firm. You will prevent nasolabial and marionette folds.
if that's true thanks a lot . any research to back that up tho ? I have pretty lose skin and it scks. been putting on creams and masks like a maniac. small improvement but not as much as I hoped for. I always sleep with my head down, been doing that for years now. will it go back to normal when I sleep on my back now ? or will it just not get worse ?

Holy fuck, sleeping on face could be a brutal wrinkle cause!!! I will buy a special beauty pillow asap

15710427329865826913183588076938 01
Download
Main qimg 79d4eb2f87b4e2e841f1bad62181342b
Main qimg f8ff0964adbd94b44a0534472df5141d
HT juverest 2 dm 130708 33x16 992
The best back sleeping and best wrinkle prevention anti wrinkle pillow Back to Beauty wwwBack

• +1
Reactions: one job away and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I notice when I sleep on my side, the area under my eyes gets puffy for a few hours after I wake up.

Cope, chads sleep however the fuck they want. Kids sleep however the fuck they want. Aging and increase in facial fat causes skin sagging.

Tbh I've seen this advice many times. They also say you should put a small pillow under your knees if you don't feel comfortable to sleep on your back yet. That's also good for posture.