Sliding genioplasty surgeons and prices

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
Is it worth going to a “”good”” surgeon for a genioplasty? I need approx 5mm forward 5mm down. Taller and more projected. Concerns is surgeon fucking up the mentolabial fold, chin symmetry, chin shape etc.

Eppley- ~8k, very long waiting list, +4 months for a CONSULT only.

Maercks Institute- ~11k, good availability (Miami=price inflation)

Dr Jamali, -12-15k, unsure about availability (NYC=price inflation)

Niamtu- retired

Edelstein- TBD

Dr. Hammond- Below 6k, women on reddit got good results from him, doesn’t even talk about genio on his website.

I am looking to have the procedure before April 2022.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, HQNPmaxxing, DivineBeing and 1 other person
Every surgeon is going to have 4+ month waiting lists in the US. My bimax surgeon is 12 months for consult. Even my local maxfac was 4 month wait list but he said I will most likely not need genioplasty but he will make the decision during surgery. Best idea is to see your local maxfacs and ask for genioplasty. They all do it.

Inflation + COVID checks = everyone is getting surgery.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexBrown84, joseph, Pumanator and 2 others
Why don’t you get it in Canada

User chinpilled got his done by a Canadian surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Is it worth going to a “”good”” surgeon for a genioplasty? I need approx 5mm forward 5mm down. Taller and more projected. Concerns is surgeon fucking up the mentolabial fold, chin symmetry, chin shape etc.

Niamtu- retired

Edelstein- TBD

Dr. Hammond- Below 6k, women on reddit got good results from him, doesn’t even talk about genio on his website.

you don't need to go to a famous surgeon for genioplasty lmfao. There are lots of skilled maxfacs in the US and around the world who can do it.

• +1
Reactions: mattix, Patient A, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person

Niamtu- retired

Edelstein- TBD

Eppley quoted me 12-13k for genioplasty and submental lipo.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
Every surgeon is going to have 4+ month waiting lists in the US. My bimax surgeon is 12 months for consult. Even my local maxfac was 4 month wait list but he said I will most likely not need genioplasty but he will make the decision during surgery. Best idea is to see your local maxfacs and ask for genioplasty. They all do it.

holy fuck i need to book my bimax consults then ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 4614
Like? I’d ideally reach zarrinbal but assuming hes booked out. If you find me a solid surgeon who has availability by april 2022 ill send u 50$ btc venmo paypal whatever.
How tf is every single good surgeon booked out? No wonder they are not responding to my emails.

• +1

Niamtu- retired

Edelstein- TBD

Personally I would combine it with other surgeries for a better price, i dont see a genioplasty ascending anyone in isolation.

If cost is a factor you could look for a maxfac in Sau Paulo brazil would cost like $2k.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, DivineBeing and Deleted member 4614
Personally I would combine it with other surgeries for a better price, i dont see a genioplasty ascending anyone in isolation.

If cost is a factor you could look for a maxfac in Sau Paulo brazil would cost like $2k.
What if the docs botch you? I need a genio too.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
What if the docs botch you? I need a genio too.

That's a risk, for you i personally say to go india/Pakistan if costs are an issue .

There are excellent maxfacs in these countries that can be trusted with just a genioplasty.

Foreign doctors are not worse than western doctors, if anything they are usually alot better. And the costs are always alot better.

Of course clear research is needed for a reputable surgeon.

I would say Dr Ramieri for anything face related but in terms of cost and just being a genioplasty I would say to go elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: mattix, homo_faber and Deleted member 4614
Dude wtf. Supposed to wait 12mo? I hope they offer suicide prevention in the meantime. The maercks institute had good availability though. I could get in with them at desired surgery time so considering it.

Yeah I know I could and for like 1/3 the price. Im just worried it will look bad and they will mess up aesthetically.

I need a government subsidized ascension
I had a month waiting time at worst. Also all the prices you listed are way too much for a genio

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 4614
I can’t find any doctors with good results who do it for cheaper. “Hammond” on reddit has a few good uploads. However a few recessed girls uploaded b/a genio pics and they look the exact same.

Where would you recommend? Europe?
I would never get surgery outside of Europe. I’m not a science experiment

• +1
There are some rhino docs in my country with better results than foreign ones. Especially, when it comes to ethnics. I would be hesitant about getting a rhino from a doc that hasn't worked on ethnic noses before.

• +1
Btw I sent an e-mail to Dr.Kater. What do you figure his waiting list is like? And are his prices reasonable? No need to mention any numbers.

• +1
The alternative is the US..?
Sure but I wouldn’t go to the US as I live in EU. Surgeons are surgeons. Whatever you can find in the US you can find here in Europe as well. Why should I travel, need all the paperwork to be allied to go there. Have all the hassle with recovery. Insanely hard to get a checkup if something doesn’t go as planned. Basically no way for a law suit if something goes wrong and so on.

• +1
Sure but I wouldn’t go to the US as I live in EU. Surgeons are surgeons. Whatever you can find in the US you can find here in Europe as well. Why should I travel, need all the paperwork to be allied to go there. Have all the hassle with recovery. Insanely hard to get a checkup if something doesn’t go as planned. Basically no way for a law suit if something goes wrong and so on.
Depends on the surgery. Genio is relatively simple. Something rhino or bimax I can understand.

• +1
Btw I sent an e-mail to Dr.Kater. What do you figure his waiting list is like? And are his prices reasonable? No need to mention any numbers.
I never said you should Mail him. He isn’t a incel surgeon like ramieri. I was just giving you an example of what a good surgeon is and means and That blackpilled ones aren’t better in the execution. Just the planning is different

I never said you should Mail him. He isn’t a incel surgeon like ramieri. I was just giving you an example of what a good surgeon is and means and That blackpilled ones aren’t better in the execution. Just the planning is different
I just want my chin move down a couple of mm and a few mm forward tbh. Any surgeon who can do this without fucking my face up badly is good enough for me. Why shouldn't I have e-mailed him? How else should I contact him and set up a consult.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and one job away
I just want my chin move down a couple of mm and a few mm forward tbh. Any surgeon who can do this without fucking my face up badly is good enough for me. Why shouldn't I have e-mailed him? How else should I contact him and set up a consult.
As I Said. You don’t need a special surgeon for a genio. And Eppley is defneitly one of the surgeons i personally wouldn’t trust even for that.

As I Said. You don’t need a special surgeon for a genio. And Eppley is defneitly one of the surgeons i personally wouldn’t trust even for that.
Eppley just gives his patients what they want. If I asked him for a 15mm downward movment for my genio, he'd give it to me even though I'd look like shit afterwards. As long as you understand what you need, he shouldn't fuck up. He does genios all the time.

Are there not issues such as: surgeon having poor eye for ideal height and projection, surgeon not using techniques to mitigate step off, surgeon causing chin assymetry, surgeon not using techniques to mitigate worsening of deep mentolabial fold?

Obviously they can all move it some forward. But im worried of poor aesthetic outcome, especially mentolabial fold
It was a discussion in dm. Pakicel said he likes to be operated by the best surgeon, hence why he wents to eppley, especially being concerned about the health risks involved.

i told him blackpilled surgeons aren’t by any means the best surgeons. The only reason to go to a blackpill surgeon is to get a blackpilled aka looksorientated planning.

so yes. If you need that a blackpilled one is better. But if you know what you want not

• +1
Are there not issues such as: surgeon having poor eye for ideal height and projection, surgeon not using techniques to mitigate step off, surgeon causing chin assymetry, surgeon not using techniques to mitigate worsening of deep mentolabial fold?

Obviously they can all move it some forward. But im worried of poor aesthetic outcome, especially mentolabial fold

dr wittenberg in Vancouver is who @chinpilled Went to

• +1
Reactions: user47283 and Deleted member 4614
His prices or waiting list info is not available on google
I don’t know it either. My docs were just saying that he is the top surgeon in Germany and I should contact him. I ended up elsewhere. He does many many many surgery’s a year. Like 300+

• +1
Thank you. Seems blackpilled and good results on chinpilled and on his website. I wonder if @chinpilled would be so kind as to inform me on how long it took to get consult/surgery and a rough price.

just call his office and ask for the next availability.

Ive had next day in person consults, and up to 1 and a half week consults with good board certified NYC surgeons with great offices. I didnt need ANY of the surgeries i was looking at (pure autism) but you should look on the app zocdoc

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 7725
I found a 6k surgeon who can get me in 2 months. He has a few shit results though- basically no change- but some good ones..

fuck don’t risk that wtf

go to Brazil they will take you in asap (less than a month)

just get your visa and be ready to rock n roll

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I found a 6k surgeon who can get me in 2 months. He has a few shit results though- basically no change- but some good ones..
Thing is you probably need bimax like me. Genio is a camouflage surgery at the end of the day so most blackpilled surgeons would recommend bimax to you. I am not sure if they will just do anything you say.

Best price you'll ever get is 5k in Lisbon. I did mine there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 16834
Genioplasty?
Yes, I did a thread about it a few months ago, but deleted it. You just gotta search it on Google. I'm prolly not gonna say my surgeon name since I don't want to doxx myself.

Yes, I did a thread about it a few months ago, but deleted it. You just gotta search it on Google. I'm prolly not gonna say my surgeon name since I don't want to doxx myself.
fuck how is genio that shit tier simple surgery $6k

what the fuck plastic surgery will soon be more expensive than buying a house

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 7725
how’d it go. Did it ascend you
I fucked a girl 2 weeks after the surgery and made out had sex with more girls this entire semester than I had my entire life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, DivineBeing, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
I fucked a girl 2 weeks after the surgery and made out had sex with more girls this entire semester than I had my entire life.

just from one genio mirin :lul:

you remember your movements ?

fuck how is genio that shit tier simple surgery $6k

what the fuck plastic surgery will soon be more expensive than buying a house
Yeah I do agree, the sooner the better. The clinic said that they increase the price every year. If you go there in January and ask an evaluation they give you a 6 months deadline before the price is increased.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, DivineBeing, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
just from one genio mirin :lul:

you remember your movements ?
9 mm of forward advancement and 0.7º of rotation in the right side.

I can share some pics if you want.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 4614
  • +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
9 mm of forward advancement and 0.7º of rotation in the right side.

I can share some pics if you want.
share pics

but i doubt you got laid because of genio alone

you probably were a normie before and got confident

i need 5+ surgeries to look human

share pics

but i doubt you got laid because of genio alone

you probably were a normie before and got confident

i need 5+ surgeries to look human
You are somewhat right, but not necessarily a normie, high incel tier before I got lean, after I got lean my face improved a bit but stilll bellow normie tier.

My surgery just correct a large failo I had, I still have other failos, like little forward growth and small lateral projection zygos and eye hollowness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
You are somewhat right, but not necessarily a normie, high incel tier before I got lean, after I got lean my face improved a bit but stilll bellow normie tier.

My surgery just correct a large failo I had, I still have other failos, like little forward growth and small lateral projection zygos and eye hollowness.
can u reply to pm

i don't believe u btw ur probably HTN to Chadlite or 6'1+

ur surgery still went well though

don't really need to stress about it that much

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
can u reply to pm

i don't believe u btw ur probably HTN to Chadlite or 6'1+
I'm preparing the images, don't worry I've already seen you pm : )

No, I'm just white but had a large failo, you don't need to be chad to slay and live a happy life, social circle is also extremely extremely important.