Sliding genioplasty surgeons and prices

ur surgery still went well though

don't really need to stress about it that much
I have an insensitive spot in my lip for the record, it might take a year of two to go back to normal, it might stay like this forever, not everything goes 100% all the time, there's always a price to pay.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and DivineBeing
I'm preparing the images, don't worry I've already seen you pm : )

No, I'm just white but had a large failo, you don't need to be chad to slay and live a happy life, social circle is also extremely extremely important.
how tall are u?

Holy fuck @Timelessbrah ascended hard as fuck from the genio it is extremely believable that girls started fucking him after. Holy shit god tier result

@Timelessbrah still haven’t pmd me the pics bruh

Holy fuck @Timelessbrah ascended hard as fuck from the genio it is extremely believable that girls started fucking him after. Holy shit god tier result
Someone tag this comment on the best of the best. :what:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Is Russia safe? Do you trust the docs over there? And how long is their wait list?
Idk. I'm poor buddy so i have no another option to do surgerymaxxing in the West.

Idk. I'm poor buddy so i have no another option to do surgerymaxxing in the West.
I am sort of a povertycel too. But I could afford a 2k USD genio.

Yes chin augmentation is not hard procedure so don’t need to go to famous doctor. I went to local one who had good results on his site and got Genio consult done within 2 weeks. And it cost $5000
You going to go through with it?

I just looked up Dr Wittenberg in Vancouver and he has insane genio results.