Slightly Above Average Height Short Parents

S

silverbull98

Iron
Just turned 15 around five eight and a half. I have friends who are five and ten-11 now and I was three inches taller than them in elementary. I don't think that I was an early bloomer because I have the face of a 13/14-year-old. My dad is fix six and my mom is five three. Did anyone go through a similar situation and end up growing to six feet? I'm starting to get really worried

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
I also weigh like 100 pounds but none of my parents have skinny frames

It doesn't really matter, where is the average height in the country you live?

what do you want to hear?
2 ways what to do: heightmaxx or just wait and hope
thats only 2 solutions when you are <22. if over 22 - just accept

what do you want to hear?
2 ways what to do: heightmaxx or just wait and hope
thats only 2 solutions when you are <22. if over 22 - just acce
Not sure I was hoping to about hear about someone who had a similar experience I don't even know what "looksmaxing is" I just made an account to ask about my height and what's considered tall/ acceptable

Dad 5'6 mom 5'2. Ended up 6'1. I think both parents were malnourished though

Dad 5'6 mom 5'2. Ended up 6'1. I think both parents were malnourished though
same my parents said that do you know if you had a period where you didn't grow much like from 12- 14 you only gained like one inch or so six one is the height im shooting for

same my parents said that do you know if you had a period where you didn't grow much like from 12- 14 you only gained like one inch or so six one is the height im shooting for
I was 5'4 at 14. 5'8 at 15. 5'10 at 16 5'11 at 17. 6'0 at 18. 6'1 at 29

I have to
5'8 mid 15
that gives me hope because i've heard of people having a growth spurt around 12-13 then having a second one around 15-16. I had to get a surgery because of an indent in my chest the doctor said i'd likely be around six foot when I asked but I haven't grown half an inch until then

I have to

that gives me hope because i've heard of people having a growth spurt around 12-13 then having a second one around 15-16. I had to get a surgery because of an indent in my chest the doctor said i'd likely be around six foot when I asked but I haven't grown half an inch until then
When did u enter puberty? I hit puberty on 5th may 2008. I was 1 month and 3 weeks shy of my 14th birthday.

When did u enter puberty? I hit puberty on 5th may 2008. I was 1 month and 3 weeks shy of my 14th birthday.
I have no clue I already have body hair and I have to shave every day but I think that's probably genetics and not early puberty people would guess that i'm 1-2 years younger then I am

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
I have very long legs and long arms phenotype so I was hoping that my torso might grow next because no one else in my family has that bodytype

• +1
I have no clue I already have body hair and I have to shave every day but I think that's probably genetics and not early puberty people would guess that i'm 1-2 years younger then I am
thats a good sign, that u do look younger than ur age. What is ur bodyfat

I do have a cousin who is six-three but he has a very long narrow face shape and I don't have that

thats a good sign, that u do look younger than ur age. What is ur bodyfat
I am very skinny but my jaw is rounded and undefined my mom and dad both have big square jaws but for some reason I just missed that gene

I am very skinny but my jaw is rounded and undefined my mom and dad both have big square jaws but for some reason I just missed that gene
probably bad posture over time, accumulating those traits. very common among zoomers.

probably bad posture over time, accumulating those traits. very common among zoomers.
I've had sinus issues for all my life I watched mike mews video on mewing I do have a overbite but it's present in my parents to although i've been taking medication for 3+ years and my poyps are gone

I've had sinus issues for all my life I watched mike mews video on mewing I do have a overbite but it's present in my parents to although i've been taking medication for 3+ years and my poyps are gone
Get that overbite sorted out. Overbite is fucking up your facial development

Get that overbite sorted out. Overbite is fucking up your facial devel
Get that overbite sorted out. Overbite is fucking up your facial development
I've gone through braces already for some reason it's not fully fixed even though the starting point wasn't very severe. Even though I have these features my eyes are still pretty deepset and my brow ridge is pretty big to i'm not sure if mouthbreathing changes your upper jaw aswell tho

Can the opposite also be true

I have a pretty squared lower third now, but neither of my parents do

My cousins also have the same thing going for them: none of their parents have really squared lower thirds, but they do

My cousins also have the same thing going for them: none of their parents have really squared lower thirds, but they do
It can, especially if blackpilled and training properly from an early age

My cousins also have the same thing going for them: none of their parents have really squared lower thirds, but th
My mom has a squared jaw as well and she mouth breathes more then I used to

I've gone through braces already for some reason it's not fully fixed even though the starting point wasn't very severe. Even though I have these features my eyes are still pretty deepset and my brow ridge is pretty big to i'm not sure if mouthbreathing changes your upper jaw aswell tho
Mouthbreathing is mostly lower third, but also undereyes. But having a good lower third is mandatory in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
It can, especially if blackpilled and training properly from an early age
Yeah probably, they all have had proper tongue posture since birth

My parents don’t have bad lower thirds, but they don’t have the width and angularity I have

Mouthbreathing is mostly lower third, but also undereyes. But having a good lower third is mandatory in my opinion
I do have eye bags but they were always present i'm not sure how much of an affect mouth breathing has because my mom has a square jaw that would be considered to big and she pretty much exclusively mouthbreathes

My orthodontist has never considered the possibility of any sort of surgery so it's possible that it's not that bad I feel like I have above average features on an undefined face so I end up looking average or slightly below average

My mom has a squared jaw as well and she mouth breathes more then I used to
I think lower third, is more about chewing etc. I had a shit jaw untill my late 20s. But i chewed and got my testosterone levels up. It is now amazing

My cheekbones are high
I think lower third, is more about chewing etc. I had a shit jaw untill my late 20s. But i chewed and got my testosterone levels up. It is now amazing

I hate my jaw because my cheekbones are very wide so my jaw is narrow in comparison.

• +1
didn't mean to post the first part replying on here is pretty weird. For some reason my cheekbones are highest and wide but my lower third is very narrow

I have always had a square jaw since birth, I think it is a mix of genetics + environment

None of my parents ever really had a super squared jaw tho, so idk

• +1
I have always had a square jaw since birth, I think it is a mix of genetics + environment

None of my parents ever really had a super squared jaw tho
i had a rounded jaw, my siblings had good jaws. now they have rounded jaw, i have square jaw.

I had rounded jaw just 3 years ago

i had a rounded jaw, my siblings had good jaws. now they have rounded jaw, i have square jaw.

even though my parents have wide jaws theirs still isn't very angular I did research and apparently I have a short ramus is that something that can be fixed purely through aging or would I need to get some work done later on

even though my parents have wide jaws theirs still isn't very angular I did research and apparently I have a short ramus is that something that can be fixed purely through aging or would I need to get some work done later on
i believe high testosterone + chewing can fix a bad lower third. that is my philosophy

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining

You said extractions changed your face

Did you have a squared jaw before then

• +1