Slightly Above Average Height Short Parents

S

silverbull98

Iron
Just turned 15 around five eight and a half. I have friends who are five and ten-11 now and I was three inches taller than them in elementary. I don't think that I was an early bloomer because I have the face of a 13/14-year-old. My dad is fix six and my mom is five three. Did anyone go through a similar situation and end up growing to six feet? I'm starting to get really worried

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Just turned 15 around five eight and a half. I have friends who are five and ten-11 now and I was three inches taller than them in elementary. I don't think that I was an early bloomer because I have the face of a 13/14-year-old. My dad is fix six and my mom is five three. Did anyone go through a similar situation and end up growing to six feet? I'm starting to get really worried
I’m 18 stopped growing at 12 (5’7)

Dad is 6’3
Mom is 5’2

Rounded chin has appeal in teens i agree. Keep in mind im 29, turning 30 this year. So i have different views on aesthetics
I think the rest of my face is mostly feminine my eye area kind of looks like zayn malik's eye area but it's slightly downturned and a little rounder although still almond

I think the rest of my face is mostly feminine my eye area kind of looks like zayn malik's eye area but it's slightly downturned and a little rounder although still almond
U can have appeal now. But people with ur facial characteristics gets humbled in college

U can have appeal now. But people with ur facial characteristics gets humbled in college
I want a bigger jaw so I can grow a stubble to avoid looking to feminine I have dark hair and eyebrows aswell although they are patchy

I did not think that 1 tooth could have that much of an effect

Ik people who had all 4 wisdoms out and have zero change, even years after the extraction
I dont think wisdoms matter tbh, as the reason they got it pulled, was because the teeth wasnt functional, so i count functional teeth only as extractions.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
I want a bigger jaw so I can grow a stubble to avoid looking to feminine I have dark hair and eyebrows aswell although they are patchy
U can look feminine now, until college, then its mandatory to be masculine

I dont think wisdoms matter tbh, as the reason they got it pulled, was because the teeth wasnt functional, so i count functional teeth only as extractions.
I read some of your old posts on the topic and you said they are quite bad and to avoid at all costs

U can look feminine now, until college, then its mandatory to be masculine
yea that's why I'm concerned about my height as well would it look obvious that im hiding something if I grow a stubble/beard later on with a weak chin

I read some of your old posts on the topic and you said they are quite bad and to avoid at all costs
i got older, i was biased, of course, if u remove fully functional wisdom teeth, i think its bad, but if it grew wrong, then its fine to remove it, because its not functional

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
i got older, i was biased, of course, if u remove fully functional wisdom teeth, i think its bad, but if it grew wrong, then its fine to remove it, because its not functional
And a lot of wisdom extractions are of completely functional teeth

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Would you recommend any supplements that my parents would likely be on board with
I'll start exercising more and playing less videogames someone saw my farmers tan and started laughing so it's pretty bad I'm very pale for some reason

isn't hgh extreme tho
stay at 5'8 1/2 then. i was in the exact same situation as you, short parents and I was that exact height turning 15 and my friends were starting to mog me by 2-3 inches, you would be lucky to grow past 5'10 tbh, there is nothing to lose from taking hgh

stay at 5'8 1/2 then. i was in the exact same situation as you, short parents and I was that exact height turning 15 and my friends were starting to mog me by 2-3 inches, you would be lucky to grow past 5'10 tbh, there is nothing to lose from taking hgh
you took hgh? what height are you now

Yeah, that is retarded. I hate that. The good thing is if its functional, it can be replaced
I heard most orthos aren’t willing to replace wisdoms and do implants in the area due to risks and potentially losing their license

no im coping with ghrp 2, cjc dac, mk677 and aromasin and ive grown 0.25 inches in 3 months despite only growing 1/2 inch in the 14 months prior to starting
how did you parents approve of you taking those when your height is still above average technically

were you also the tallest in your class in elementary by like 2-3 inches

I heard most orthos aren’t willing to replace wisdoms and do implants in the area due to risks and potentially losing their license
I know most arent willing, and that sucks, but they are trained to think wisdom teeth doesnt matter, fully functional wisdom teeth matter

how did you parents approve of you taking those when your height is still above average technically
they didn't approve, im 5'9.25 as of now at 15.8 years old but like I said i had barely grown in the past year.

no im coping with ghrp 2, cjc dac, mk677 and aromasin and ive grown 0.25 inches in 3 months despite only growing 1/2 inch in the 14 months prior to starting

the two people taller than me were my friends and at the time they were only around 1-2 inches taller, now they mog me by 5 inches
I was 3 inches taller then my friend who is six one now his dad is six five and my dad is five six

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
I was 3 inches taller then my friend who is six one now his dad is six five and my dad is five six
looks like you were an early bloomer who will finish growing relatively soon, I'd get xrays for growth plates just to see

I don't have narrow shoulders but I'm not sure if being fully grown is possible because an adult would die at my weight

looks like you were an early bloomer who will finish growing relatively soon, I'd get xrays for growth plates just to see
In males, stage 4 usually starts around age 14. Changes include:
  • Armpit hair starts to grow.
  • Deeper voice becomes permanent.
  • Acne may start to appear.
These all started around early 14 for me I have a very deep voice for my age tho

not sure if this means anything but my shoe size is the same as my dads even though i'm 3 inchers taller then him now? does that indicate anything? like i'm not going to grow much more

Not sure I was hoping to about hear about someone who had a similar experience I don't even know what "looksmaxing is" I just made an account to ask about my height and what's considered tall/ acceptable
you either research how to heightmax or just wait. asking is pointless and i recommend doing first