Slop discord is so shit its comical

D

Deleted member 30552

Run by a bunch of nerds, filled with basement dwellers

Who let this depressing boring incel defezman run this shit, along with the mods. all of them have shit personalities that reek of years of negative reinforcement, completely unlikeable ass niggas. Nikos discord mogged so hard

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Soychadcell, zura, House Lannister and 8 others
Run by a bunch of nerds, filled with basement dwellers

Who let this depressing boring incel defezman run this shit, along with the mods. all of them have shit personalities that reek of years of negative reinforcement, completely unlikeable ass niggas. Nikos discord mogged so hard
Cope slop world mogs @banks

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 29581
I miss @defezman

It's the only looksmax discord I'm on. I could tell it's low quality because @BrendioEEE is spamming everyone to join.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, BrendioEEE and Deleted member 16369
I miss @defezman
how can anybody like that boring ass nigga is beyond me, how he has such good rep ratio is a mystery. ive never seen him make a single good thread. hes a stinky nigger and like I said his personality reeks of negtactive reinforcement I can just tell hes a subhuman. maybe that's why you guys like him

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
how can anybody like that boring ass nigga is beyond me, how he has such good rep ratio is a mystery. ive never seen him make a single good thread. hes a stinky nigger and like I said his personality reeks of negtactive reinforcement I can just tell hes a subhuman. maybe that's why you guys like him
He was a good punching bag

He is a nice guy I chat with him on vc. He tried hard but his life is just tough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
He is a nice guy I chat with him on vc. He tried hard but his life is just tough
C888E1BA A36B 4DF0 8D5E 6C06BB7893BB

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
It's over if you sign up on discord to begin with

Why do you keep spamming his pics ur prolly an ugly inkwell to lol. Just use his photos when he was ugliest strikes again
Ok currycel nerd

Ur an ugly recessed subhuman
shouldn’t you be taking cock on this fine Friday evening? Your inceldom literally turned you bi sexual and you are talking shit?

• JFL
shouldn’t you be taking cock on this fine Friday evening? Your inceldom literally turned you bi sexual and you are talking shit?
I’m larping you retard learn sarcasm lol. Ur obv a subhuman

hey hey hey I'm a good mod

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
I’m larping you retard learn sarcasm lol. Ur obv a subhuman
Your not larping you pathetic currycel, weren’t you asking me advice to thug max? Imagine being a gay curry incel trying to thug max :feelskek:

@Baldingman1998

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Your not larping you pathetic currycel, weren’t you asking me advice to thug max? Imagine being a gay curry incel trying to thug max :feelskek:

@Baldingman1998
If ur too retarted to tell most my posts are satire and larps it’s sad for ur iq. Ur both ugly and dumb. Caging at you calling ur buddy for backup

its the only discord looksmax ive been invited to.

its alright

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
it's all just dick pics and pics of ugly dudes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Why do you keep spamming his pics ur prolly an ugly inkwell to lol. Just use his photos when he was ugliest strikes again
hello again

• +1
If ur too retarted to tell most my posts are satire and larps it’s sad for ur iq. Ur both ugly and dumb. Caging at you calling ur buddy for backup
Yeah bro satire on an anonymous forum :feelsuhh:

So tell me are you a bottom or a top? I am also betting your bwc only you self hating currycel fruitroll

• JFL
Ugly person awareness yet rippin on ugly nibbas
I’m here to make ugly people aware of their ugliness so they can improve buddy

Yeah bro satire on an anonymous forum :feelsuhh:

So tell me are you a bottom or a top? I am also betting your bwc only you self hating currycel fruitroll
I’m @banks only cope incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Ugly person awareness yet rippin on ugly nibbas
Still not irony but whatever.

Aren’t you the guy who says that you can both be ugly and a eugenicist? You’ve said this on multiple occasions.

Last edited:
Slop world is O.K. I appreciate that it has the word Slop in the title. I've enjoyed being a mascot for the server. But by God, so many of those users are very bad looking. It really brings down the mood.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552 and Deleted member 23218

Weren’t you the guy saying that you can be both be ugly and a eugenicist? You’ve said this on multiple occasions.
But I don't rip on ugly people lmao. How is me letting ugly people know they are ugly cause of bad genes, and that it's not their fault, ripping on them?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Aren’t you the guy who says that you can both be ugly and a eugenicist? You’ve said this on multiple occasions.
that’s so lame insult what does that even mean and why is that bad reputation worthy

But I don't rip on ugly people lmao. How is me letting ugly people know they are ugly cause of bad genes, and that it's not their fault, ripping on them?
the central dogma of genetics states that as genes encode for proteins genes = everything. This is debunked because all proteins contain at least one amine group, able to react nonenzymatically with carbon dioxide and monosaccharides. These effects have been shown to be heritable

As such, drink Coca Cola and support global warming

-// RAY PEATY

All the alternative discords are filled with female worship and trannies, so if you prefer another, that says more about yourself.

All the alternative discords are filled with female worship and trannies, so if you prefer another, that says more about yourself.
ig you have somewhat of a point discord is pretty shit in general

For the most part it's the same defeatist shit being repeated again and again
and people having serious proper arguments over which male model mogs

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552 and BrendioEEE
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister