Slop World Ban Appeal Megathread

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
@Jase @defezman Are also known/active Moderator/Admin (In that order)

If you have been banned from Slop World and you believe it is unfair, please use this megathread if you have no other means of contacting server admins/moderators.

Current invite to Slop World is: https://discord.gg/XmgJaVk2R if the link doesn't work within 20 days of making this thread, you likely have been banned.

Keep in mind, I have only banned like less than 5 people total, some of the other admins/moderators may have banned you, not me, if they unbanned you for an unreasonable reason, let me know as I usually am the one who can give you more of a reasonable way to get unbanned, but if they GENUINELY have a reason to keep you banned, there is nothing I can do.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Arditi and the MOUSE

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: the MOUSE
i left cuz it gives me lag when im playing dota 2, do u know how can i disable any autodownload shit?

• JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger
i left cuz it gives me lag when im playing dota 2, do u know how can i disable any autodownload shit?
What kind of device are you using, nothing should be downloading automatically on discord when you use it.

What kind of device are you using, nothing should be downloading automatically on discord when you use it.
PC, i'm using discord to vc my friend. and ever since i joined ur channel. i had huge lag

PC, i'm using discord to vc my friend. and ever since i joined ur channel. i had huge lag
I mean it is a pretty big server with lots of people talking in it, but most PC's even old ones don't have issues, how old is your PC? You might need to upgrade it.

I mean it is a pretty big server with lots of people talking in it, but most PC's even old ones don't have issues, how old is your PC? You might need to upgrade it.
Its not graphical lag, it's network. i have shit network, i always join channels and leave and then join.

Its not graphical lag, it's network. i have shit network, i always join channels and leave and then join.
But some others have shit internet too and there's no issue.

I’ve not been banned yet tbh tbh

Ban @Jase he's a degenerate gay faggot

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Nigga Banned loox

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
I prefer to talk on the forum.

Bump since some people got banned, you will not be unbanned if you posted underage nudes, idk what the fuck you're thinking lol

• JFL
Reactions: Mr Test
Bump since some people got banned, you will not be unbanned if you posted underage nudes, idk what the fuck you're thinking lol
Send them to me instead in DMs

Server got wiped out, so unban me broskis

Why did I get banned

sever went to shit since defezman left

unban user banalfield

Dead server, sad