SMACKED MY SISTER IN THE FACE (GIH)

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So I was in the living room minding my own business, when suddenly she BEGS for my laptop to work on ''google documents'', I found it suspicious so I wanted to show her she can do it on her phone too and still she begged for my laptop so I said she was lying. Then when she started being nervous and agressive and all and yelled at me for my laptop I asked her one more time and she admitted she just wanted to play games on it and take it from me.

So yeah, she was lying and kept being annoying as shit so I smacked her head really fucking hard, her phone fell too but without damage. She was all quiet for 10 seconds and then when I walked upstairs she started crying like crazy. She's 14 btw

EDIT: We talked about it and we hugged each other it's ok again

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel, CupOfCoffee, BrettyBoy and 2 others
cels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Time Travel
A0461762358 10

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, heroinfather and DidntRead
this is well-adjusted

you're bad brother tbh

you're bad brother tbh
I would never smack a girl in the face for no reason but she's always on my shit dude, she was swearing at me calling me all kinda names like ''Idiot'' ''Loser'' etc, she had it coming for sure.

u should be kind to your sister man

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 685
Next time let her play or even suggest her to play one time. Sure you were just an asshole but be nice to her in the future and she will remember this time and your niceness and won't be annoying or bother you when you don't want it. She is your sister and 14, no reason to not be nice to her, if you are not nice to her she will go to chad's arms and cry about how her brother hits her and chad will fuck her while she is vulnerable.

This is one reason I don't like incels, they help contribute to the problem they complain about.

I would never smack a girl in the face for no reason but she's always on my shit dude, she was swearing at me calling me all kinda names like ''Idiot'' ''Loser'' etc, she had it coming for sure.
sounds hot tbh, wish i had sister to bully me ngl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, Loko88, FatJattMofo and 3 others

Is this the first time you do it? She will remember it for her entire life trust. Don't do it again or you will cause her to run from you and maybe even your family into chad's arms.

So I was in the living room minding my own business, when suddenly she BEGS for my laptop to work on ''google documents'', I found it suspicious so I wanted to show her she can do it on her phone too and still she begged for my laptop so I said she was lying. Then when she started being nervous and agressive and all and yelled at me for my laptop I asked her one more time and she admitted she just wanted to play games on it and take it from me.

So yeah, she was lying and kept being annoying as shit so I smacked her head really fucking hard, her phone fell too but without damage. She was all quiet for 10 seconds and then when I walked upstairs she started crying like crazy. She's 14 btw
Wtf dude, you’re older than her as well. Should’ve been nicer to her.

I wouldn't hit my sister ngl, foids take that shit seriously, might even hate u forever bc of It

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 470
Based. Don't listen to cucks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 470
I wish I had a little sister to take care of, I never treat my little cousins badly, but you are getting cucked if you don't slap your LTR once in a while

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and Deleted member 685
Is this the first time you do it? She will remember it for her entire life trust. Don't do it again or you will cause her to run from you and maybe even your family into chad's arms.
Yeah, it's my first time

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
I’ve pushed my sister into a wall and punched her in the tits before (I was like 11) they don’t care and like it.

I’ve pushed my sister into a wall and punched her in the tits before (I was like 11) they don’t care and like it.
wish i was your sister tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: pisslord
Cope. I have several sisters. Sometimes they can indeed be very annoying and you just lose it sometimes and hit them, but as long as it’s not something too drastic they just forget and so do I.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Mirin alpha behavior

• +1
I smacked each of my sisters atleast 5 times in my life and it doesnt affect me somehow

My little sister even does the statusmaxxing for me, her popularity got pushed because of my old classmates and me after all

If I ascend I just tell my sister to set me up with my oneitis = easy

• +1
Why did you come back bro