Small Hands, thin wrists and average shoulder width. What growth hormones or stacks could I take at my age (17) to change this?

D

Deleted member 26092

Mistral
Also I‘m a hair under 5‘9 most of the day.
I don‘t know if it was low prenatal T or shit diet and lack of exercise during puberty that caused this.
I will obviously also start working out soon, but I doubt I can change the size of my bones just by this.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lautrec and Deleted member 27857
overdose vitamin d3+k2 and pray, nothing else to do

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
  • +1
i have a late bloomer friend who grew 4 inches when he was 18 im not larping, he was like 5'4 to 5'8 it was life changing for him
Probably had late bone age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27857
do you have a small dick aswell??!?

• JFL
Reactions: Lautrec
I've never met a single women who looked at a guy and thought, "his wrists are really small" or "his hands aren't big enough." Stop worrying about the size of your bones and start worrying about your behavior. If you're constantly complaining about how small you feel, people will notice. If you're confident despite your appearance, people will notice. You're still a kid, so let your body finish growing your bones naturally and accept that. Other than that, take care of yourself, eat healthy, and exercise. Don't overthink it

• +1
Reactions: future_
do you have a small dick aswell??!?
It‘s actually 6.1 inches, average.
I've never met a single women who looked at a guy and thought, "his wrists are really small" or "his hands aren't big enough." Stop worrying about the size of your bones and start worrying about your behavior. If you're constantly complaining about how small you feel, people will notice. If you're confident despite your appearance, people will notice. You're still a kid, so let your body finish growing your bones naturally and accept that. Other than that, take care of yourself, eat healthy, and exercise. Don't overthink it
Everything besides my height and my hands and wrists is average on my body.
Feet size 9.5 very muscular legs from running everday
It’s just weird because areas like hands and wrists wem unproportioniert because of this.
I‘m a try working on grip training and just working out with progressive overload plus taking a slightly increasing dose of Vitamin D3 +K2

It‘s actually 6.1 inches, average.

Everything besides my height and my hands and wrists is average on my body.
Feet size 9.5 very muscular legs from running everday
It’s just weird because areas like hands and wrists wem unproportioniert because of this.
I‘m a try working on grip training and just working out with progressive overload plus taking a slightly increasing dose of Vitamin D3 +K2
please let me know how this goes. i’m in a very similar position to you. i was considering a trt hormone stack with dutasteride but i might just try oding on vit d3 and k2

• +1
Bonesmashing hands