Smartphones changing skull shape!!

Handlet

Handlet

I have nubs instead limbs

Scientists discovered that a bony protrusion began to form (which did not exist in the early 2000s) on the lower part of the back of the skull of the people staring at the smartphone with his head forward and in 2019 it has reached 2.6 cm.

Head tilted forward position causes repeated mechanical loading in the neck and skull gradually getting used to this new position.This new bone is formed to support the muscles that connect back of the skull to the connect of the neck bones.

Screenshot 20200109 023056

Recently I bought a program who claims exact same thing repetitive mechanical loading. its not cope boyos it work!! Your body do anything to survive bone is not made from dead tissue they have nerves they have to send messages to brain son think bout dat nigga

I Have wider shoulders and longer forearms&fingers exercise program uses repetitive mechanical loading I am putting programs in this thread. 2020 will be bonemassmaxxing year

Longer arms&fingers program

Wider shoulder BONES program

Password is harleyroad

Enjoy the mog.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Romnel, Darkstrand and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Romnel, SayNoToRotting, BeestungLipsTheory and 6 others
Nice threead my buddy boyo but i didnt read it so

shit thread keep comingpingp

There has to be some type of surgery to get rid of that bone

There has to be some type of surgery to get rid of that bone
The Jews are literally trying to create incels

Post the vids?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
high iq thread, imagine having a bone in the back of your head. over for zoomers :feelsohgod:

Anyway you could send the videos for the shoulder exercises?

Can someone post the videos because they don't want to open

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Scientists discovered that a bony protrusion began to form (which did not exist in the early 2000s) on the lower part of the back of the skull of the people staring at the smartphone with his head forward and in 2019 it has reached 2.6 cm.
First of all, it's not a bone, it's a ligament. And second of all this spur is prevalent in old people before the invention of smartphones, so the statement above is a blatant lie. The only new occurrence is its prevalence in younger generations, which can be attributed as much to sedentary lifestyle and poor posture as it can be to smartphones.

Wsb program is everywhere now I have longer tibia and longer torso program too I got results on longer arms program you are never gonna ascend now I have 6'1 wingspan you are never gonna see those videos pathetic slut you are done all of you done I am ascended I can kill you with my monke ass arms
btw, pretty sure longer tibia program is cope. That part was tried for years by Sky and easyheight.com. Nothing came out of it

what were in those drive files i wonder?

Wsb program is everywhere now I have longer tibia and longer torso program too I got results on longer arms program you are never gonna ascend now I have 6'1 wingspan you are never gonna see those videos pathetic slut you are done all of you done I am ascended I can kill you with my monke ass arms
Giga cope I had this 2 years ago you're fucking slow as fuck whoever you are. + that program is the biggest cope I have ever seen and it doesn't work whatsoever so you're either A) lying or B) coping

Giga cope I had this 2 years ago you're fucking slow as fuck whoever you are. + that program is the biggest cope I have ever seen and it doesn't work whatsoever so you're either A) lying or B) coping
:feelswah:

First of all, it's not a bone, it's a ligament. And second of all this spur is prevalent in old people before the invention of smartphones, so the statement above is a blatant lie. The only new occurrence is its prevalence in younger generations, which can be attributed as much to sedentary lifestyle and poor posture as it can be to smartphones.
:feelswhy: