Absurdist
mentalcel
- Joined
- Jun 22, 2026
- Posts
- 3,507
- Reputation
- 5,220
I hate how its seen as a "requirement" to even get any initial connection with a girl.
Just let me ask for your number bitch.
I don't want to spend 3 weeks on a back and forth sending random pics just for you to eventually dnr me for another guy.
Caring about "snapscores" "bitmojis" "streaks" is just so stupid.
But its the only way to seem NT.
Anyway I just don't use it anymore.
Over if your girl has snapchat and a snapscore of 500,00+
Just let me ask for your number bitch.
I don't want to spend 3 weeks on a back and forth sending random pics just for you to eventually dnr me for another guy.
Caring about "snapscores" "bitmojis" "streaks" is just so stupid.
But its the only way to seem NT.
Anyway I just don't use it anymore.
Over if your girl has snapchat and a snapscore of 500,00+