so allah knows best huh?

g0op

g0op

beach episode OVA
what keeps you guys religious? i can't even get myself to care but my parents follow the quran and hadith very closely. they fast on non-obligatory days (monday and Thursday) and give extra dua and prayer just to name a few. my mom noticed how im indifferent to being religious and said she thinks my heart is "hardened" and it makes her sad so i just larp about it.

allah favors jeremy meeks more than he does me or some other coping muslim subhuman who thinks he isn't getting any female attention due to ignoring them and "saving" himself for marriage. muslimmarriage subreddit is filled with failed arranged marriages and people who married because it "completes their faith" and the wife doesn't want to touch him. extremely brutal

why does god care if a creation so insignificant and powerless cares about him and worships him other than it being for his amusement so he can see me chanting and groveling on the ground? people way more devout than me living extremely shitty miserable lives but my og told me its cause each soul is given only what they could bare. :feelskek:

kid getting tortured and abused, born subhuman and/or low iq, and other terrible situations can bare it but a gl or rich mf can't? i know the rich/gl person can lose what he has and goes through his own troubles but that doesn't mean much.

"they'll get what they deserve on the day of judgement and ill get the 72 virgin stacies and i'll be in jannah firdaus :soy:" was one guy told me :feelshaha:

@Fiqh @Gengar @enchanted_elixir @Greycel Slayer

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_, incel194012940, sportsmogger and 3 others
Same was going on my mind as a Muslimcel. Why did god create me as an incel?

Replying your every statement with only Holy Quran, which has answers for you.

what keeps you guys religious? i can't even get myself to care but my parents follow the quran and hadith very closely. they fast on non-obligatory days (monday and Thursday) and give extra dua and prayer just to name a few. my mom noticed how im indifferent to being religious and said she thinks my heart is "hardened" and it makes her sad so i just larp about it.
"And it sailed with them through waves like mountains, and Noah called to his son who was apart [from them], "O my son, come aboard with us and be not with the disbelievers." ~ Holy Quran

allah favors jeremy meeks more than he does me or some other coping muslim subhuman who thinks he isn't getting any female attention due to ignoring them and "saving" himself for marriage. muslimmarriage subreddit is filled with failed arranged marriages and people who married because it "completes their faith" and the wife doesn't want to touch him. extremely brutal
"And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought." ~ Holy Quran

why does god care if a creation so insignificant and powerless cares about him and worships him other than it being for his amusement so he can see me chanting and groveling on the ground? people way more devout than me living extremely shitty miserable lives but my og told me its cause each soul is given only what they could bare. :feelskek:

"[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving" ~ Holy Quran

kids getting tortured and abused, born subhuman and/or low iq, and other terrible situations can bare it but a gl or rich mf can't? i know the rich/gl person can lose what he has and goes through his own troubles but that doesn't mean much.

"O mankind, fear your Lord and fear a Day when no father will avail his son, nor will a son avail his father at all. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver." ~ Holy Quran
"they'll get what they deserve on the day of judgement and ill get the 72 virgin stacies and i'll be in jannah firdaus :soy:" was one guy told me :feelshaha:

"Indeed, those who fear their Lord unseen will have forgiveness and great reward." ~ Holy Quran

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, Ricky212, kebab and 6 others
Replying your every statement with only Holy Quran, which has answers for you.

"And it sailed with them through waves like mountains, and Noah called to his son who was apart [from them], "O my son, come aboard with us and be not with the disbelievers." ~ Holy Quran

"And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought." ~ Holy Quran

"[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving" ~ Holy Quran

"O mankind, fear your Lord and fear a Day when no father will avail his son, nor will a son avail his father at all. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver." ~ Holy Quran

"Indeed, those who fear their Lord unseen will have forgiveness and great reward." ~ Holy Quran
Just trust me bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, vermillioncorefan and Swarthy Knight
Muzzies are giga copers. It's why they're the most radical of all the religions and think everything is "haram". They want chads like Meeks to be punished in the hereafter for their "sinful" lifestyle (which the Muzzies secretly envy) while thinking they'll get 72 virgins for being pious incels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Ryan

kid getting tortured and abused, born subhuman and/or low iq, and other terrible situations can bare it but a gl or rich mf can't? i know the rich/gl person can lose what he has and goes through his own troubles but that doesn't mean much.

@Fiqh @Gengar @enchanted_elixir @Greycel Slayer

If you want an answer from Islamic perspective then the answer is quite simple. This world is not permanent and its existence is nothing but a test from the creator. We were created to worship him alone.

Our purpose is not to get laid JFL if your life is that meaningless. Those are nothing but distractions that Satan has created to distract us from our original purpose.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Deleted member 21688
If you want an answer from Islamic perspective then the answer is quite simple. This world is not permanent and its existence is nothing but a test from the creator. We were created to worship him alone.

Our purpose is not to get laid JFL if your life is that meaningless. Those are nothing but distractions that Satan has created to distract us from our original purpose.
its not just about looks, your iq, your athleticism - all of it is just random and is gifted to whom he wants. our existence is so cucked if we are expected to worship and your not even guaranteed jannah. you can pray and fast and do any good deed you want and still go to hell if he wishes that for you.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
its not just about looks, your iq, your athleticism - all of it is just random and is gifted to whom he wants. our existence is so cucked if we are expected to worship and your not even guaranteed jannah. you can pray and fast and do any good deed you want and still go to hell if he wishes that for you.
Everything might be gifted in this world, but ther hereafter would be strict in it's accountability and every soul will be paid for what it earned.

"And We place the scales of justice for the Day of Resurrection, so no soul will be treated unjustly at all. And if there is [even] the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it forth. And sufficient are We as accountant." ~ Holy Quran

If Richard Ramirez was gifted with genetic lottery, he will be paid with penalty in the hereafter for his murders.

Every personal god is fake
Dn rd tho

Ones looks can lead someone to a life of zina and fornication - ultimate landing him hell

Ones iq can make him so cucked that he denies God - landing him hell

Ones athleticism can make him arrogant, causing him to lead a life of disbelief - landing him in hell

Ultimate goal is not this world, it’s the hereafter. These “gifts” are a test on their own. Only the intelligent and wise realize.

Prophet Yusuf was blessed with extreme beauty. What was the end result? If Allah were not with him, he certainly would have committed zina. What happened next? He spent years in jail. Only the wise can learn a lesson from this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
@Fiqh how can niggas be this dumb?
May Allah guide him, I dm'd him earlier

He doesn't realise that the poor are one of the first to enter Jannah, he doesn't realise that this world is merely temporary. He doesn't realise how often the Qur'an mentions the lavish life those live in Paradise. He doesn't realise that the Prophetﷺ told us that the world is a prison for the believer, and paradise for the disbeliever. He doesn't realise that Jannah is surrounded by hardships whilst Jahannam is surrounded by pleasure.

If only he realised what the "coping Muslim subhuman" has waiting for him, he would be the first to advocate for Islam and the last to stand down from it.

It is ignorance but he is young, insha'Allah he learns.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688, wsada and RAMU KAKA

Our original purpose is to fuck as many women as possible not to devout our life to some abstract nonsense you will never see in your life

Our original purpose is to fuck as many women as possible not to devout our life to some abstract nonsense you will never see in your life
It's virtually impossible to have sex with as many women as possible (not even Chad can do it because life has so much more other than sex) and it's actually not our purpose. We can find among various cultures throughout the world that women were prevented from mating with other men except her husband. Male gorillas were found to build their female mate's nests on the top most part of the tree and their own nest just below her nest, so that other Gorillas stay away from his female partner.

You are utterly failing in your purpose then jfl

You are utterly failing in your purpose then jfl

Well yeah no shit no other gen were women exposed to 30 chads 100 years ago your competion was your reference range not universal chads that hit the lottery

what it really means
7th century arabs know best

After thousands of years of philosophical and theological debate ppl still can't get over elementary issues in religion like problem of evil.

I pity you fags.

Coochie is literraly everything every men like it and try to cope the best they can but you need the opposite gender love as a dude that's all, the world is unfair some people are born in poverty, conventionally unattractive or as a cripple in some third country and some have EVERYTHING if there is heaven and hell there is some Chad who believe in God because he had everything since the begining and after all he gonna go to heaven but the incel who had a shit life have to cope and if he hate the "creator" it's over for his ass in the 'afterlife" it's jut doesnt make sense.

After thousands of years of philosophical and theological debate ppl still can't get over elementary issues in religion like problem of evil.

I pity you fags.
Jfl like bring a new argument. It’s just spoiled cumskins who live in their moms basement while blaming their parents and God for their incompetence

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Half of people in any church regularly have those same thoughts, You can debate the validity of religion but in terms of utility it's there because it helps maintain a social in-group. There are valid things to look into but most corny arguments are NPC programming - not necessarily bad, it's useful to take an apologetics course just so you don't look like a moron after some kid says something from the amazing atheist microdick channel.

i saw a few times, people becoming LESS religious after moving to a majority x country - everyone is part of x group so there's no benefit in maintaining that as an identity. It's pretty much the only thing that can maintain a minority cultural identity unless you live in mongolia or sahara tier regions

if you say "i don't believe in allah" people hear "i hate myself, i wish i was an anglo"

if you're in a diverse social setting, people from different backrounds WILL naturally gravitate toward their own group, especially if they can get anything from fucking you over. You need people on your side or you're FUCKED, no one can win a 100 v 1 dogpile. Probably less important for closer friends, though less likely to get on an acquaintance level in the first place.

obviously don't trust someone just because they're part of your ingroup but someone being WASP for example is reason to be suspicious of them until proven otherwise.

those redditors if they weren't fucking their cousins, arranged by some aunt, wouldn't pull shit with corn for eyes

• +1
Reactions: g0op