So anybody can do an actual review of the derminator?

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
A lot of people here claim to have it yet none have tested this cheap ass looking device made by random shady doxxing company. I've prompted multiple people and nobody felt like doing it. No videos proving the claimed motor speed, no pics showing the needles under a microscope to test for quality/imperfections, no pics showing the inside of the 'unit', no pics showing skin before/after treatment under microscope. it's not like the 'company' doesn't sell shit otherwise like their buckyball garbage (actually tested by third party) or dermastamps (actually tested by me, they're from china and of medium quality at best). :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
I have the same problem, no nerd has even tested the needle depths in a block of jelly or if needles puncture this or that material or nuffins. So im butchering myself with manual rollers and whatnot.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, DivineBeing and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
bump :feelsmage: nobody who has it can take a pic of the needles with a microscope? :tiny:

the whore that sells it says the needles are "of perfect quality under magnifying glass" :lul:

Sure. I have one, I use it once a week. It works. It does its job, which is a simple job. What questions do you have?

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Sure. I have one, I use it once a week. It works. It does its job, which is a simple job. What questions do you have?
well the stuff in the op. mostly interested in the cartridges. the chink dermastamps all have imperfections on the needles, some serrated edges, some bluntness, some deposition.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
i own one

only used it a couple times so idk if im qualified to give an actual review

• Love it
well the stuff in the op. mostly interested in the cartridges. the chink dermastamps all have imperfections on the needles, some serrated edges, some bluntness, some deposition.
You're in luck, I'm using it tonight. I'll check for you

• Love it
i own one

only used it a couple times so idk if im qualified to give an actual review
that's cool, any info is appreciated. do you have a microscope to check the needles? the chinks sell pretty good ones for $10 on aliexpress :feelsmage:

sooo.. any update @FloridaDude @Central Cee ? :forcedsmile:

@PURE ARYAN GENETICS

probably worth it if you’re going to needle long term, works pretty well

biggest pro is you buy a new needle cartridge for every use, only costs a few bucks that way it’s sterile every time you use it