So close to 2000

Nah white girls mog asian girls to death but you can probably get a better looking asian girl if you have incel tier looks so your yellow fever is understood and respected ?
Bro am I incel tier? For real

• JFL
Reactions: impure666
4k evidence of looksmax
im surprised im not a mod i pretty much thought everyone about bonesmashing & skin care routine. @Dude420 i need a promotion.

• +1
Reactions: impure666 and ElliotRodgerJr
im surprised im not a mod i pretty much though everyone about bonesmashing & skin care routine. @Dude420 i need a promotion.
Ye you even created the website

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666, ChoSeungHui and Swagwaffle
i made @badromance quit & ascend.

• +1
Reactions: impure666, ElliotRodgerJr and ChoSeungHui
1046.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: impure666, Swagwaffle and ElliotRodgerJr
Ye you even created the website
im even using my home internet to host the site. My bill is very high but idc im doing it for the love of looksmax.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: impure666, ChoSeungHui and ElliotRodgerJr
im even using my home internet to host the site. My bill is very high but idc im doing it for the love of looksmax.
What's your bitcoin wallet bro Imma donate

• +1
Reactions: impure666 and Swagwaffle
ppl think i just post high quality threads all day but im well involved in managing mods & coding the back end of the site. I just gave @knajjd a warning today for not being active.

• +1
  • JFL

ppl think i just post high quality threads all day but im well involved in managing mods & coding the back end of the site. I just gave @knajjd a warning today for not being active.
thank you god

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Swagwaffle and ElliotRodgerJr
im surprised im not a mod i pretty much thought everyone about bonesmashing & skin care routine. @Dude420 i need a promotion.
I promote you as the representant of the community which will go ER to avenge us all.
Everyone, please congratulate @Swagwaffle on his promoted leading role in the community through his exemplary shitposting and coping guides.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666, Swagwaffle and ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and ElliotRodgerJr
I promote you as the representant of the community which will go ER to avenge us all.
Everyone, please congratulate @Swagwaffle on his promoted leading role in the community through his exemplary shitposting.
thank you i am now demoting u . @ChoSeungHui u are the new mod .

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dude420, ChoSeungHui, impure666 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, ElliotRodgerJr and Swagwaffle
Lol rip marina.
The thotpocalypse is going to be brutal, I reckon for the first time in history the female roping rate will be higher than the male one.
send n ose pic

• +1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and impure666
It's Sunday night, I'm drinking a vanilla latte whilst browsing my favourite incel website. I look outside and see youngsters partying, drinking and doing drugs. Such nonsense. Tomorrow my package consisting of multiple supplements and a hammer arrives, I will bonesmash in order to maximise my genetic potential. Of course, a perfect diet is also going to be a catalyst for my ascension. One day, the chad who bullied me during all my formative years, will bow down before me.

• So Sad
Also those pics of Marina are only like 5 years apart, the age pill gets kicked into overdrive at around 25 it seems. I'm around that age right now, gonna fall of the cliff any day now... tbh maybe I should start injecting ghk cu like @Extra Chromosome said.

• +1
  • JFL
It's Sunday night, I'm drinking a vanilla latte whilst browsing my favourite incel website. I look outside and see youngsters partying, drinking and doing drugs. Such nonsense. Tomorrow my package consisting of multiple supplements and a hammer arrives, I will bonesmash in order to maximise my genetic potential. Of course, a perfect diet is also going to be a catalyst for my ascension. One day, the chad who bullied me during all my formative years, will bow down before me.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
ill forever post quality posts . If i ever shitpost i will end my life.

• +1
No bro my nose is so huge people from rl could recognise it.
People from Japan could recognise it and make a mildly racist airline ad about it.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
only cucks pick high elfs tbh
I fuck natty black girls with more muscles than @FatmanO while tyrones are bottoming out prime white girls, it is truly a sad state of affairs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and impure666
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Demonstrator, ElliotRodgerJr and ChoSeungHui
Congrats man :feelsautistic:

• Love it
I fuck natty black girls with more muscles than @FatmanO while tyrones are bottoming out prime white girls, it is truly a sad state of affairs.
bro :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and ChoSeungHui
  • +1