So close to 2000

sleeps me
Harassing me until morning, haunting me in my dreams
My master is a p-e-r-v-e-r-t Fingers tracing my hip, molesting me with a foresight
I swear I could've died three times

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Demonstrator and impure666
Harassing me until morning, haunting me in my dreams
My master is a p-e-r-v-e-r-t Fingers tracing my hip, molesting me with a foresight
I swear I could've died three times
An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth. The pleasure is all minec̶r̶a̶f̶t̶

• +1
Reactions: Einon, Demonstrator and ChoSeungHui
  • +1
Reactions: Einon and Demonstrator
  • +1
Reactions: Einon, Demonstrator and ChoSeungHui
  • +1
Reactions: Einon

• +1
Reactions: Einon
die

• So Sad
Reactions: impure666
You retards broke my Laptop, I'm on my phone rn

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Mogged

• So Sad
Just sucks getting mogged by all the incels and Chads in this forum. I have a important exam that I must pass get Idc. Even if I do try I fail due to my learning difficulties. Life is hell, Id have any beneficial copes. I have nothing in life, only parents that hate to be reminded of how stupid and ugly I am. I just want to die

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Just sucks getting mogged by all the incels and Chads in this forum. I have a important exam that I must pass get Idc. Even if I do try I fail due to my learning difficulties. Life is hell, Id have any beneficial copes. I have nothing in life, only parents that hate to be reminded of how stupid and ugly I am. I just want to die
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:bro

• So Sad
I fuck natty black girls with more muscles than @FatmanO while tyrones are bottoming out prime white girls, it is truly a sad state of affairs.
You wish I have so much muscle rn I could break you in half like a toothpick

"Ever since I've joined 3 months ago I've experienced nothing but loneliness and rejection"