So close to 2000

still cant get hard to it, i've been exclusively fapping to 2d for a couple of days. i feel nothing when i see a impure 3d foid
Man I'm sorry for you. This July when I'll be in Japan, I wont forget to pray for you while bottoming out a prime jap.
I fuck natty black girls with more muscles than @FatmanO while tyrones are bottoming out prime white girls, it is truly a sad state of affairs.
At least you fuck something.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Demonstrator and impure666
Man I'm sorry for you. This July when I'll be in Japan, I wont forget to pray for you while bottoming out a prime jap.
ik its over, cant even be high IQ to moneymaxx

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Demonstrator and ElliotRodgerJr
I'll pray for you inshallah
1005.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator and ElliotRodgerJr
they shall face our wrath and weep at our dicks. then we'll retract their calculated lies and end them, restoring order and justice in this world

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator, ElliotRodgerJr and ChoSeungHui
congrats on 2000 @impure666

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and impure666
  • +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
reply to this so i feel special for ur 2000

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator