Suimaxxer

Suimaxxer

Run, foid, run!

Even 6'+ niggers get LL, dont u ever tell me i dont need it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Zeruel, exo and 13 others
That's crazy. Must be some looksmax or lookism user tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 14392, aBetterMii and 3 others
IMG 20230424 035946
IMG 20230424 040131

IMG 20230424 040157

I swear i will go fucking ER, either this or im fucking killing myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Jhon Smith, Zeruel and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, User49, garoupilled_ and 2 others
From the heights of 5,8 to 6,4 height is Exponential every inch matters

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Darwined, Deleted member 24444 and 8 others
From the heights of 5,8 to 6,4 height is Exponential every inch matters
You have no idea what i would go through to grow 1 motherfucking cm taller

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
IMG 20230424 040909

I need to fucking kill someone so fucking badly im going fucking INSANE FUCKKK

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, horizontallytall, Zeruel and 11 others
LL still stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959, Prince88 and Sprinkles
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, BigBoy, Sprinkles and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 24444, ChileanMaxxer and 1 other person
In europe in general 6' is average for zoomers
yea probably true for netherlands, sweden and all those other countries but i highly doubt it’s average for like france itally and spain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 27932 and 2 others
Im 190cm and i found it completely crazy
6'0 is totally OK tier

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, Prince88, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
yea probably true for netherlands, sweden and all those other countries but i highly doubt it’s average for like france itally and spain
It is trust me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and ChileanMaxxer
he started at 173 his arms are gonna look short af

• JFL
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer
In France its a "good" height, not tall, not small
Decent

That surgery looks dangerous af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, ;-; and ShowerMaxxing
Im 190cm and i found it completely crazy
6'0 is totally OK tier
Please i dont want to end up like @Esteban1997 and @badg96 im a genuine guy, i can feel the cortisol damaging my brain right now

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, ;-; and ItsOver999
alr bro i’ll believe some basement dwelling incel who goes outside once a month vs actual statistics 😭
I go out way more often than u and all zoomers i see are minimum 6'

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ;-; and omarthegoat195
Please i dont want to end up like @Esteban1997 and @badg96 im a genuine guy, i can feel the cortisol damaging my brain right now
Are you 5'10? how much LL can add to you , have you documented?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer and Deleted member 24789
Depends on how much u pay, i think its 130-150k for 5-6 inches
If you can go from 5'10 to somthing like 6'1 i think it can be legit if u have money to spend but u need to be mentally ready and to choose a good surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
That surgery looks dangerous af
You know whats dangerous? A 5'10 guy, with absolutely fucking nothing to lose, not even his own fucking dignity, having to deal with tallfags on the daily and getting so fucking heightmogged by everyone to the point hes going insane, owning a glock

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, User49, ;-; and 4 others
Yeah it’s pretty dumb, at 6’ it’s flat out retarded

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 24789
5’10 is one of the best starting heights to LL

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
If you can go from 5'10 to somthing like 6'1 i think it can be legit if u have money to spend but u need to be mentally ready and to choose a good surgeon
No you dont understand, theres no ideal height, no matter how tall LL would make me it wouldnt be enough, because there would still be these fucking 6'8+ bastards saying "imagine spending so much money just to be shorter than me"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ;-;, Sanguinius and 2 others
You know whats dangerous? A 5'10 guy, with absolutely fucking nothing to lose, not even his own fucking dignity, having to deal with tallfags on the daily and getting so fucking heightmogged by everyone to the point hes going insane, owning a glock
Brutal

• +1
No you dont understand, theres no ideal height, no matter how tall LL would make me it wouldnt be enough, because there would still be these fucking 6'8+ bastards saying "imagine spending so much money just to be shorter than me"
In that case even looksmaxxing no use to you because there will always be guys to facemog you

In that case even looksmaxxing no use to you because there will always be guys to facemog you
Yeah but facial beauty is a little bit subjective, yes chico and opry are objectively handsome as fuck but some think opry mogs while others think chico mogs. Height tho doesnt work like that, height is purely objective, if youre 6'2 youre 6'2, if youre 5'7 youre 5'7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Hes never going to be tall enough
Maybe he will, but then he’ll focus on something else. And then one day he’ll wake up and realize that he should’ve stopped when he reached an acceptable appearance and instead spent years being insecure about his appearance instead of actually living life.

Fix the servers

• JFL
Maybe he will, but then he’ll focus on something else. And then one day he’ll wake up and realize that he should’ve stopped when he reached an acceptable appearance and instead spent years being insecure about his appearance instead of actually living life.
No he will never be tall enough, theres always gonna be someone who will heightmog the living fuck out of him, its so brutal

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Squirtoutmabooty
Yeah but facial beauty is a little bit subjective, yes chico and opry are objectively handsome as fuck but some think opry mogs while others think chico mogs. Height tho doesnt work like that, height is purely objective, if youre 6'2 youre 6'2, if youre 5'7 youre 5'7
True

ngl I wanted to do LL to reach 6'5-6'6 at times, but I know in my case it's just autism

True

ngl I wanted to do LL to reach 6'5-6'6 at times, but I know in my case it's just autism
You dont understand what its like being fucking short while everybody else is tall. Am i even considered a human being at this point? Im not going to continue living like this

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer and Deleted member 24789
No he will never be tall enough, theres always gonna be someone who will heightmog the living fuck out of him, its so brutal
height is the most brutal thing, when i see 6'6 guys i feel invisible

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and Suimaxxer
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jhon Smith and ShowerMaxxing
Heightpill drives me insane, im literally loosing it
What's ur psl

After that depends on your country, in my country for ex Im taller than 92-95% of people (France)

If u have the money and that you are not cold in the eyes, LL can allow you to reach a height of moggerlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
Heightpill drives me insane, im literally loosing it
Yeah. Height pill is the main reason I want to kms. I’m fucking 5’7.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, ;-;, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Doesn't LL by that much fuck up body proportions (i.e t-rex arms)?

@Ekil73_YT
How much cm could one get away with via tibia?

Last edited:
Yeah. Height pill is the main reason I want to kms. I’m fucking 5’7.
Not over

you can gain a lot of cm from what i understand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
What's ur psl

After that depends on your country, in my country for ex Im taller than 92-95% of people (France)

If u have the money and that you are not cold in the eyes, LL can allow you to reach a height of moggerlite
No no no it doesnt matter its not about the attraction, its not about the women, its not about any of these things. Its about heightmogging fucking everyone

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 24789
Not over

you can gain a lot of cm from what i understand
Yeah if I get LL, which idk if I ever will. Plus my arms are already short so it’ll still be over unless I lengthen the humeri as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Doesn't LL by that much fuck up body proportions (i.e t-rex arms)?
It doesnt matter to me anymore if i could be a subhuman dicklet framecel but being able to heightmog every single human being i see on the fucking street i would choose it

Yeah if I get LL, which idk if I ever will. Plus my arms are already short so it’ll still be over unless I lengthen the humeri as well.
If u can cross 177-178cm its very good and realistic tbh. I hope for you the best bro, do everything to achieve it without forgetting to softmaxxing in parallel

for the arms I don't think it shows that much, no?

• +1