So getting LL at 5'10 is stupid huh?

You should be good looking still otherwise you will be tall ogre stick out like a sore thumb

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
If u can cross 177-178cm its very good and realistic tbh. I hope for you the best bro, do everything to achieve it without forgetting to softmaxxing in parallel

for the arms I don't think it shows that much, no?
Idk my armspan is 5’6.5 and ideally it should be more than your height.

Actually when judging arm length, people tend to look at where your hands hang relative to your femur. Your finger tips should hanger to around the midpoint of your femurs. So if one lengthens their tibias only, arm proportions should be alright for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 24789
If your good looking no girl is gonna reject u just cause 5’10 u can just larp 6ft every 5’10 guy does it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, ShowerMaxxing, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
If u can cross 177-178cm its very good and realistic tbh. I hope for you the best bro, do everything to achieve it without forgetting to softmaxxing in parallel

for the arms I don't think it shows that much, no?
Now the problem with tibia is that tibia can’t be lengthened as much as femur and is more risky. So femur would be ideal if I had longer arms. But I’ll probably go with tibia first and then if I ever get enough money for BOTH femur and humerus, then I’ll do that for additional height without messing up my proportions too much for it to reduce the benefit of femur length it to the point it’s not worth the process and money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Now the problem with tibia is that tibia can’t be lengthened as much as femur and is more risky. So femur would be ideal if I had longer arms. But I’ll probably go with tibia first and then if I ever get enough money for BOTH femur and humerus, then I’ll do that for additional height without messing up my proportions too much for it to reduce the benefit of femur length it to the point it’s not worth the process and money.
I see

If you're motivated that's what matters tbh, the main thing is to not choose anyone to operate on you but someone with great success and experience even if it means paying more, not a big deal

your health first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I see

If you're motivated that's what matters tbh, the main thing is to not choose anyone to operate on you but someone with great success and experience even if it means paying more, not a big deal

your health first
I agree 100%. I really don’t see why niggas cut it cheap on such an invasive surgery with such a long recovery.

• +1
I agree 100%. I really don’t see why niggas cut it cheap on such an invasive surgery with such a long recovery.
To make it more attractive, so that its less scary, more people get into it, and the profit of the money is more profitable

• +1
mirin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
To make it more attractive, so that its less scary, more people get into it, and the profit of the money is more profitable
Yeah I agree with that. I meant why customers would choose the cheap options instead of just saving up more, not why businesses make theirs cheaper.

• +1
Yeah I agree with that. I meant why customers would choose the cheap options instead of just saving up more, not why businesses make theirs cheaper.
Bro people are very impatient

when you have big failos, you want to remove them right away, you have dark thoughts, you no longer want to go out, you become complexed etc and this prevents you from living

you have to stay strong, the more you save, the more you give yourself the chance to have a good result
valid for LL/bimax/rhino etc

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 1901
What a looksmaxxer tbh, being jacked and handsome wasn’t enough for Stacy. So he broke both legs just for a whiff

Reminder he was
Start height: 172cm
LL: 182cm
LL2: 192cm

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Suimaxxer and ChileanMaxxer

when you have big failos, you want to remove them right away, you have dark thoughts, you no longer want to go out, you become complexed etc and this prevents you from living

you have to stay strong, the more you save, the more you give yourself the chance to have a good result
Yeah I can see that. Sometimes you just wanna take the risk for convenience. I just realized the appeal. Money really is valuable, any surgerymaxxer should moneymax because you really won’t be successful without money. I need plans for Moneymaxxing. I’m really good at saving money and not buying anything unnecessary but right now I don’t have a plan to actually make a good amount.

• +1
What a looksmaxxer tbh, being jacked and handsome wasn’t enough for Stacy. So he broke both legs just for a whiff

LL2: 192.5cm

Do you plan to get LL done?

Yeah I can see that. Sometimes you just wanna take the risk for convenience. I just realized the appeal. Money really is valuable, any surgerymaxxer should moneymax because you really won’t be successful without money. I need plans for Moneymaxxing. I’m really good at saving money and not buying anything unnecessary but right now I don’t have a plan to actually make a good amount.
of course money is the priority

Money is ur life tbh, and I'm not even exaggerating
Money buy everything

• +1
Do you plan to get LL done?
No no I'm happy with my height that's enough for me

I only go for soft surgery, fat graft for my dark circles, eyebrow transplant and surely buccal fat removal to give a more pronounced look to my jaw.

Maybe infra rim too

• +1
What a looksmaxxer tbh, being jacked and handsome enough for Stacy. So he broke both legs just for a whiff.

From 5’8 to 6’4

Start height: 172.5cm
LL: 182.5cm
LL2: 192.5

• Woah
What a looksmaxxer tbh, being jacked and handsome enough for Stacy. So he broke both legs just for a whiff.

From 5’8 to 6’4

Start height: 172.5cm
LL: 182.5cm
LL2: 192.5
so 20cm is the max?

No no I'm happy with my height that's enough for me

I only go for soft surgery, fat graft for my dark circles, eyebrow transplant and surely buccal fat removal to give a more pronounced look to my jaw.

Maybe infra rim too
I agree LL would not be the best option for you since your face is kinda your “limiting factor”.

Bichectomy is underrated. Good luck

• +1
I agree LL would not be the best option for you since your face is kinda your “limiting factor”.

Bichectomy is underrated. Good luck
But that won't change my autism and no social skill unfortunately, and for that, brain surgery doesn't exist

• +1
But that won't change my autism and no social skill unfortunately, and for that, brain surgery doesn't exist
NTpill is the most brutal, in my current view. Bluepillers say “just work on what you can change” yet, height is ironically easier to change than NTness, in my current view. Although, I do have some doubts of my current view; I am not 100% sure on this

• +1

LL2: 192.5cm
This is literally impossible
Someone is lying

• +1
Reactions: Interested, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 24789
NTpill is the most brutal, in my current view. Bluepillers say “just work on what you can change” yet, height is ironically easier to change than NTness, in my current view. Although, I do have some doubts of my current view; I am not 100% sure on this
+ i dont drinks alcohol for personal reasons and i limit myself by not going to a bar/nightclub

Lol

• +1
It seems indeed stratospheric
I hope he's lying for views
Because if the surgeon, whoever it is, lied to him it's gonna end up bad.

• +1
I hope he's lying for views
Because if the surgeon, whoever it is, lied to him it's gonna end up bad.
From what i know the max is something like 8cm, after that it starts to get dangerous af

But 2 LL separated for X time (years?) idk

Only worthwhile if you got a big torso. My torso is small asf. If there was a surgery to add 2-3 inches to my spine I would take it then I'd look proportional.

LL would make me look like a clown or some sort of freak I am buying MK-677 but in 2 years I'll just have to make my peace with it I guess 5'9 sucks but face matters more beyond this point. Only so much you can worry about looking unproportional or risking leg problems for life isn't worth it just to stand a few inches taller. Looking big or more then just your legs its your frame your arm length ect. a 5'9 person with 6 inches of height added to their legs will still be a 5'9 guy just on stilts.

Idk how much of these posts are memes or mental illness but if your 5'10 thinking of this shit take a break for your sanity sake.

Last edited:
From what i know the max is something like 8cm, after that it starts to get dangerous af

But 2 LL separated for X time (years?) idk

A chinese woman got 16cm from Paley

cope unless u live in northern europe
21903.jpg

average 7ft zoomer denier

This is literally impossible
Someone is lying
The comment section states that also a Chinese lady had an operation on one leg adding 22.5cm. Mind u it was deformed, but the surgery ain’t impossible

He wasn't 6ft when he started but ok

5’10 is one of the best starting heights to LL
Not worth the risks of having some leg infection or losing athletic ability and ability to walk properly. To me it only makes sense when it actively hampers the quality of one's life.

Not worth the risks of having some leg infection or losing athletic ability and ability to walk properly. Its like average height anyways except a bit below average in Netherlands, Sweden , Denmark, germany against white men. Rest of the anglo world is spot on average and blaming a lack of sexual success for height is cope. At the point its the face and the body more so that are lacking if one isn't getting results.

Not worth the risks of having some leg infection or losing athletic ability and ability to walk properly. Its like average height anyways except a bit below average in Netherlands, Sweden , Denmark, germany against white men. Rest of the anglo world is spot on average and blaming a lack of sexual success for height is cope. At the point its the face and the body more so that are lacking if one isn't getting results.

6’4 is bare minimum

Retarded guy. You are 6.0 and already mog most women. 190cm is not gonna do shit for you. You are crippling rest of your live with shit shape and weird propotions.

what would be a reasonable amount to LL though? I’m 5’9 so it’d be great to be taller but I’m not trying to fuck up my proportions and mobility too badly… still 17 though so I’m hoping there are some improvements in LL by the time im in my 20s

what would be a reasonable amount to LL though? I’m 5’9 so it’d be great to be taller but I’m not trying to fuck up my proportions and mobility too badly… still 17 though so I’m hoping there are some improvements in LL by the time im in my 20s