So getting LL at 5'10 is stupid huh?

If your good looking no girl is gonna reject u just cause 5’10 u can just larp 6ft every 5’10 guy does it
5'10 and 6' are far from each other, but even 6' is not enough

Only worthwhile if you got a big torso. My torso is small asf. If there was a surgery to add 2-3 inches to my spine I would take it then I'd look proportional.

LL would make me look like a clown or some sort of freak I am buying MK-677 but in 2 years I'll just have to make my peace with it I guess 5'9 sucks but face matters more beyond this point. Only so much you can worry about looking unproportional or risking leg problems for life isn't worth it just to stand a few inches taller. Looking big or more then just your legs its your frame your arm length ect. a 5'9 person with 6 inches of height added to their legs will still be a 5'9 guy just on stilts.

Idk how much of these posts are memes or mental illness but if your 5'10 thinking of this shit take a break for your sanity sake.
Fuck my sanity i want to heightmog every single human being on this fucking planet, either this or ER and rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
what would be a reasonable amount to LL though? I’m 5’9 so it’d be great to be taller but I’m not trying to fuck up my proportions and mobility too badly… still 17 though so I’m hoping there are some improvements in LL by the time im in my 20s
Beyond over

Yeah but facial beauty is a little bit subjective, yes chico and opry are objectively handsome as fuck but some think opry mogs while others think chico mogs. Height tho doesnt work like that, height is purely objective, if youre 6'2 youre 6'2, if youre 5'7 youre 5'7
My thoughts too, heightmog is the worst imo

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
What a looksmaxxer tbh, being jacked and handsome wasn’t enough for Stacy. So he broke both legs just for a whiff

Start height: 172cm
LL: 182cm
LL2: 192.5cm
Look at the difference just for the 1st LL ascended hard
Screenshot 20230518 0210092

• +1
Worth it if you don’t care about the money or the recovery time or your athletic ability.

• +1
What a looksmaxxer tbh, being jacked and handsome wasn’t enough for Stacy. So he broke both legs just for a whiff

Start height: 172cm
LL: 182cm
LL2: 192.5cm
that is fucking insane holy shit man, anyone know if this guy is gonna be able to walk/run/jump/workout normally? Surely you can't just extend your legs 20cm with no ill effects

Just run lift game brah

It's fucking retarded to do it at all. You put yourself at risk just to impress toilets which is being a huge simp.

It's fucking retarded to do it at all. You put yourself at risk just to impress toilets which is being a huge simp.
Its not for fucking foids, its for stop being heightmogged on the daily by every guy my age

I go out way more often than u and all zoomers i see are minimum 6'
Cope zoomers are actually shorter in most developed countries than millenials including in the US Uk And Netherlands

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
normies like to flex them being genetically lucky onto subhumans probably to cover their insecurities no other reason to do this
They need to die

Say cope without looking at average heights by age demographic theory
Dude i go outside for 5 minutes and 90% of the zoomers i see (age 15+) are at least 6'

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
90% that’s quite a bold claim
No its fucking not, the rest 10% are 5'10-6', anything lower than that is either curries or literal kids, like 14-

Can i do it at 5’7
Is it worth it? How many inch i can gain safely?