So I guess Iranians, Syrians, Mizrahim and Indo Nordics are white people now, according to a self-hater.

Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
@PrinterAndFaxMachin

Anyone whose ancestry isn't primarily European is BIPOC.

BIPOC come in all different colours, sizes and shapes.

I am a blue-eyed, brown haired BIPOC as 60% of my DNA is non-European.

Mang of my friends who have darker features than me are also BIPOC because most, if not all, of their DNA is from outside of Europe.

Ashkenazim are white as their DNA is from Europe primarily. Mizrahim are not; their DNA is primarily from the MENA region.

We all face struggles of racism by the European majority.

Last edited:
fuck gonzalo. He is no patron saint of psl just because you proclaim so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 18840, Oberyn and 2 others
You're putting words in my mouth, buddyboyo. I just said Jews are white. Obviously I wasn't talking about Ethiopians.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jason Voorhees
You're putting words in my mouth, buddyboyo. I just said Jews are white. Obviously I wasn't talking about Ethiopians.
Mizrahi Jews (Hebrew: יהודי המִזְרָח), also known as Mizrahim (מִזְרָחִים) or Mizrachi (מִזְרָחִי) and alternatively referred to as Oriental Jews or Edot HaMizrach (עֲדוֹת-הַמִּזְרָח, lit. 'Testimony of the East'),[4] are a grouping of Jewish communities comprising those who remained in the Land of Israel and those who existed in diaspora throughout what is today recognized as MENA from biblical times into the modern era.

In current usage, the term Mizrahi is almost exclusively applied to descendants of the Middle Eastern Jewish communities from Western Asia and North Africa; in this classification are Iraqi Jews, Kurdish Jews, Lebanese Jews, Syrian Jews, Yemenite Jews, Turkish Jews, and Iranian Jews; as well as the descendants of Maghrebi Jews who had lived in North African countries, such as Egyptian Jews, Libyan Jews, Tunisian Jews, Algerian Jews, and Moroccan Jews.

Ashkenazis and Sephardi are white but not all of them

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Xangsane
In current usage, the term Mizrahi is almost exclusively applied to descendants of the Middle Eastern Jewish communities from Western Asia and North Africa; in this classification are Iraqi Jews, Kurdish Jews, Lebanese Jews, Syrian Jews, Yemenite Jews, Turkish Jews, and Iranian Jews; as well as the descendants of Maghrebi Jews who had lived in North African countries, such as Egyptian Jews, Libyan Jews, Tunisian Jews, Algerian Jews, and Moroccan Jews.
Okay you're listing the specific regions and their ethnicities but I'm talking about them being being white, which is a RACIAL classification.

We must keep this civil and logical. You have to first acknowledge that we are talking about this from a racial angle, and not an ETHNIC one.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ashkenazis and Sephardi are white but not all of them
Yes that's correct. I did tell him time and time again that the only white Jews are Ashkenazim and European Sephardim.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Okay you're listing the specific regions and their ethnicities but I'm talking about them being being white, which is a RACIAL classification.

We must keep this civil and logical. You have to first acknowledge that we are talking about this from a racial angle, and not an ETHNIC one.
Middle Easterners are not white and never will be, quit the self-hate and drop the inferiority complex.

Do I get treated as white? No. There's your answer.

Middle Easterners are not white, quit the self-hate and drop the inferiority complex.
It's not self-hatred or whatsoever complex. Also I'm not talking about middle-easterners as a whole, I'm focussing on the Jewish people who are white including the Mizrahi Jew you told me to search up

This is a white foid
Yael shelbia

She is Yael Shelbia, the supposed Mizrahi Jew. Please tell me with a straight face that she's not WHITE racially speaking.

You are conflating ETHNICITY with racial identity which is extremely disingenous but I believe it is connected to your own identity and the fact that you identify more with other POC so you wish to see a more unified movement so you're doing this for solidarity. You don't connect to your white side which is why.

• Woah
It's not self-hatred or whatsoever complex. Also I'm not talking about middle-easterners as a whole, I'm focussing on the Jewish people who are white including the Mizrahi Jew you told me to search up

This is a white foid
View attachment 1639826

She is Yael Shelbia, the supposed Mizrahi Jew. Please tell me with a straight face that she's not WHITE racially speaking.

You are conflating ETHNICITY with racial identity which is extremely disingenous but I believe it is connected to your own identity and the fact that you identify more with other POC so you wish to see a more unified movement so you're doing this for solidarity. You don't connect to your white side which is why.
That is NOT, repeat NOT, a white foid.

Mizrahim are ethnically MENA. MENA aren't considered white in Western Europe and that is a known fact. Turn and twist this FACT to suit your agenda due to your self-hatred but a BIPOC is a BIPOC.

However a white Jew is someone like Maureen Lipman who has roots in Poland.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 15004 and Jason Voorhees

U do realise that Jewish is not racial group right? It is a religion. And Jews have mixed heritage. So it makes more sense to divide them into ethnic groups and classify them. Ashkenazi, Sephardi are mischling with predominant white dna. All these people are Jewish too so by your definition these people are white

200px Jews of Kai Fung Foo China
200px KurdJewwomenRowendez905
200px Bnei Menashe01 Jusmine
200px Yemenite Jews Sadah
200px Women at kotel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18922 and Xangsane
Mizrahim are ethnically MENA. MENA aren't considered white in Western Europe and that is a known fact. Turn and twist this FACT to suit your agenda due to your self-hatred but a BIPOC is a BIPOC.
You're pushing the whole self-hatred agenda because you want a unified BIPOC thing(which doesn't exist) and because of the way you identify. It's not truthful whatsoever.

Again, you're conflating ETHNICITIES with race. Non-Ethiopian Jews like Yael Shelbia are considered white, I think you understand this but you don't want to admit it. I'm also talking about Mizrahi Jews in particular not the MENA region as a whole.

I doubt you will agree so whatevs I guess

• Woah
You're pushing the whole self-hatred agenda because you want a unified BIPOC thing(which doesn't exist) and because of the way you identify. It's not truthful whatsoever.

Again, you're conflating ETHNICITIES with race. Non-Ethiopian Jews like Yael Shelbia are considered white, I think you understand this but you don't want to admit it. I'm also talking about Mizrahi Jews in particular not the MENA region as a whole.

See below
U do realise that Jewish is not racial group right? It is a religion. And Jews have mixed heritage. So it makes more sense to divide them into ethnic groups and classify them. Ashkenazi, Sephardi are mischling with predominant white dna. All these people are Jewish too so by your definition these people are white

View attachment 1639827View attachment 1639828View attachment 1639829View attachment 1639830View attachment 1639831
Someone needs a hammer

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Yael Shelbia is not white and never will be. She is MENA, not Ashkenazim or European Sephardim.

Grow up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18922
Why do u care so much

Why do u care so much
Because someone is being a self-hater and is trying to deny the fact that MENA groups aren't white no matter their complexion or features.

Yael Shelbia is not white and never will be.
Yael shelbia

Dude please this is a picture of a white girl. High-tier becky imo she doesn't look that masculine like others but this is a white foid. Everybody will agree
She is MENA, not Ashkenazim or European Sephardim.
I think you're taking this as me insulting you or your friends. That's not what is happening. Take it easy and see things logically. You're conflating ethnicities for race again😕

Ah well

• Woah
View attachment 1639837
Dude please this is a picture of a white girl. High-tier becky imo she doesn't look that masculine like others but this is a white foid. Everybody will agree

I think you're taking this as me insulting you or your friends. That's not what is happening. Take it easy and see things logically. You're conflating ethnicities for race again😕

Ah well
You are invalidating certain POC as POC just because their features are not dark. Light POC face struggles with native Europeans and white Americans and Australians. We all share the same struggles.

I will stress this out loud again:
This is a BIPOC, because most of her ancestry is from Tunisia.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kozner
Pakicel overrates women and underrates men.
This lad does the inverse.
No I do not. I think she's a solid 6/10 white girl because they tend to look masculine while she does not, she has feminine features she actually looks decent.

I'm just into the kind of foids many PSLers spam

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AlexanderTheGreat and Kozner
This is a BIPOC, because most of her ancestry is from Tunisia.
Sure ethnically she is a Tunisian Jew but RACIALLY she is a white girl (y)

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18922, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
Keep JFLing at me but Tunisian people are PoC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
No she isn't and never will be. Self hater
How am I a self-hating "curry" for calling a white person a white person:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yael shelbia

yael shelbia is a white woman, just an ethnic Tunisian Jewish person

Nobody in this world would consider her anything but WHITE. We are talking about racial identity, not ethnic identity

• Woah
How am I a self-hating "curry" for calling a white person a white person:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1639845

Nobody in this world would consider her anything but WHITE. We are talking about racial identity, not ethnic identity
Because you see lighter PoC as superior to you so you invalidate them as white which they're not because they're not ethnically European.

You're no different from a self hating LSA black foid labelling Mestizos as white, all because of her inferiority complex and internalised racism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16371
Because you see lighter PoC as superior to you so you invalidate them as white which they're not because they're not ethnically European.

You're no different from a self hating LSA black foid labelling Mestizos as white, all because of her inferiority complex and internalised racism.
European people are white but not all white people are European. You are conflating racial identity with ethnic identity, and you're doing it intentionally for purely political surposes.

Also I don't see lighter-skinned people as superior to me and I'm speaking for myself here lol you can't simply call white people non-white Yael Shelvia is a white women of Tunisian Jewish ethnicity.

• Woah

View attachment 1639845

She’s North African, what don’t you understand?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18922 and Xangsane
Never said otherwise though? She is ethnically Tunisian/North African Jew but she is racially obviously a white woman(y)

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16371
European people are white but not all white people are European. You are conflating racial identity with ethnic identity, and you're doing it intentionally for purely political surposes.

Also I don't see lighter-skinned people as superior to me and I'm speaking for myself here lol you can't simply call white people non-white Yael Shelvia is a white women of Tunisian Jewish ethnicity.
What does being white mean? You have light features or not, and light features have been spread out across the whole of mena and to Pakistan. Don’t cope because your indian

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

most joos have high ne and med dna

What does being white mean? You have light features or not, and light features have been spread out across the whole of mena and to Pakistan. Don’t cope because your indian
You're arguing like a foid with your ad hominem bullshit about my background instead of logical points:feelskek:
This is a white foid
Yael shelbia

Cry about it

This is what regular Pakis look like, not your photoshopped cherrypicked highly edited pics of minority ethnic groups:feelskek:
Pakistani crowds

"Muh cope"
Fucking inbred Paki rat:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and DesperadoRatado
You're arguing like a foid with your ad hominem bullshit about my background instead of logical points:feelskek:
This is a white foid
View attachment 1639855

Cry about it

This is what regular Pakis look like, not your photoshopped cherrypicked highly edited pics of minority ethnic groups:feelskek:
View attachment 1639856

"Muh cope"
Fucking inbred Paki rat:forcedsmile:
Tfw when I have light brown hair as a Pakistani. It’s a shame I didn’t get lighter eyes like my cousin who has blue/ green. Oh well

She has European in her that's for sure. Muh north african, someone in that family got raped good :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
@Xangsane joos are white look at this chart most of their dna is from white

Not really, by that logic most latinos are """white"""...

Being white is more about being european looking, independently of someone's ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
No I do not. I think she's a solid 6/10 white girl because they tend to look masculine while she does not, she has feminine features she actually looks decent.

I'm just into the kind of foids many PSLers spam
How is she 6/10... unironically all good-looking white girls appear stacy to me. Is there even a way to differentiate white foids? Any charts?

@Xangsane joos are white look at this chart most of their dna is from white

Yes of course you have the Maureen Lipmans and Alan Sugars.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Part ethnic, yes. Mostly lived among ethnics though, so that's most of my facial imprints.
Oh so you are ethnic. must be why you worship mediocre white foids. Meh its not your fault, its the media

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AlexanderTheGreat