So I guess Iranians, Syrians, Mizrahim and Indo Nordics are white people now, according to a self-hater.

Oh so you are ethnic. must be why you worship mediocre white foids. Meh its not your fault, its the media
rostro-bellza-numero1-yaelshabia-israel-modelo-actriz0006.jpg

Becky :feelskek:
:feelskek:

high tier becky, 6/10, eye color halo mainly. Judging by your Ramirez avi, I'm guessing you're another white worshipping ethnic as well

• JFL
Reactions: Kozner
Jesus fucking smfh :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: no actual white Europeans consider anyone from outside of Europe to be "white" Lmao stop fighting over it :lul::lul::lul:. Jfl you could literally be the lightest skin, brown hair, and blue eyes ethnic from mena/ central asia/ South asia but the very moment an actual European finds out you are from there, you are just another towelhead or shitskin.

Even the most swarthiest looking Greek will be considered to be more "white" than a literal blonde hair blue eye middle easterner, central asian, South asian.

I don't even want to be white, my ideal pheno would to be some exotic looking pretty boy with light brown- light skin, dark brunette wavy curtains and green eyes.

Like the male version of this:

Attachments

• green-eyes.jpg
    green-eyes.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
  • girl-brunette-face-green-eyes.jpg
    girl-brunette-face-green-eyes.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
high tier becky, 6/10, eye color halo mainly. Judging by your Ramirez avi, I'm guessing you're ethnic as well
Blonde as the sun and blue as the sky. I'm really something.

Fuck you all. Race talk is boring as shit. You all sound like dumb old boomers. Go out and get your cock sucked like a slurpee like me.

Fuck you all. Race talk is boring as shit. You all sound like dumb old boomers. Go out and get your cock sucked like a slurpee like me.
Meeting a new girl i don't ask what's your ethnicity, I ask her how good she think she can handle that cock!

Jesus fucking smfh :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: no actual white Europeans consider anyone from outside of Europe to be "white" Lmao stop fighting over it :lul::lul::lul:. Jfl you could literally be the lightest skin, brown hair, and blue eyes ethnic from mena/ central asia/ South asia but the very moment an actual European finds out you are from there, you are just another towelhead or shitskin.

Even the most swarthiest looking Greek will be considered to be more "white" than a literal blonde hair blue eye middle easterner, central asian, South asian.

I don't even want to be white, my ideal pheno would to be some exotic looking pretty boy with light brown- light skin, dark brunette wavy curtains and green eyes.

Hit the nail on the head.
I wonder of I fit the ideal pheno you described. I'm an Arab with blue eyes, wavy brown curtains and light golden skin.

I wonder of I fit the ideal pheno you described. I'm an Arab with blue eyes, wavy brown curtains and light golden skin.
Well lmao you are closer to the ideal compared to me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
I don't believe a single word.

Well lmao you are closer to the ideal compared to me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
his dad is Lebanese and his mom is white Anglo btw he's not full arab
ethnic dad+white mom mutts can be moggers like Nic Kaufmann, Zayn Malik, @Xangsane, and others

• Love it
You can bbcmaxx
Lmao, no I can't, in skinny and have a small cock :lul::lul::lul:. I'm just gonna lightskin max and either straighten my hair or just cut it to a shorter length till it's more straighter a manageable.

• +1
Oh so you are ethnic. must be why you worship mediocre white foids. Meh its not your fault, its the media
Don't really know whatever ethnic means. I am definitely white-passing (as said by my family and friends), so probably not an ethnic.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Lmao, no I can't, in skinny and have a small cock :lul::lul::lul:. I'm just gonna lightskin max and either straighten my hair or just cut it to a shorter length till it's more straighter a manageable.
Good idea!

Don't really know whatever ethnic means. I am definitely white-passing (as said by my family and friends), so probably not an ethnic.
People with significant non European dna

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Ethnics are non-white people. I said that because a lot of ethnics be they arabs, south asians etc on this site and other places put white foids on a pedestal because of media brainwashing and worship the fuck out of them which is why I asked

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and Xangsane
his dad is Lebanese and his mom is white Anglo btw he's not full arab
ethnic dad+white mom mutts can be moggers like Nic Kaufmann, Zayn Malik, @Xangsane, and others
I'm 60% non European :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Oh yeah, here she is definitely becky. I didn't bother looking up her other photos before. Just went by one pic.

So it's proven that I am definitely not a white-worshipper. Guess some standards are universal among humans, irrespective of ethnicities.

• +1

Unironically, I too legit have always had that pheno as an aim. I already fit one-third of the description. I really want to look ethnically ambiguous, as I think that's the pheno of the future.

• +1
Unironically, I too legit have always had that pheno as an aim. I already fit one-third of the description. I really want to look ethnically ambiguous, as I think that's the pheno of the future.
I wonder if I do.
I also fit the description quite well except my eyes are blue.

I wonder if I do.
I also fit the description quite well except my eyes are blue.
Actually I think apart from eyes, I fit the template pretty well on all measures. My eyes are dark, opposite of yours. So we are kind of in the same boat. Most people in my family look exactly like the pheno you want, I just got the slightly higher melanin genes.

• +1
Actually I think apart from eyes, I fit the template pretty well on all measures. My eyes are dark, opposite of yours. So we are kind of in the same boat. Most people in my family look exactly like the pheno you want, I just got the slightly higher melanin genes.
I can send you my pic.
You can contactmaxx.

Yes you are ethnically ambiguous imo
Thank you!

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
It's not self-hatred or whatsoever complex. Also I'm not talking about middle-easterners as a whole, I'm focussing on the Jewish people who are white including the Mizrahi Jew you told me to search up

This is a white foid
View attachment 1639826

She is Yael Shelbia, the supposed Mizrahi Jew. Please tell me with a straight face that she's not WHITE racially speaking.

You are conflating ETHNICITY with racial identity which is extremely disingenous but I believe it is connected to your own identity and the fact that you identify more with other POC so you wish to see a more unified movement so you're doing this for solidarity. You don't connect to your white side which is why.
This girl is ethnic. WTF are you talking about. Just because she has light skin and blue eyes, she is a white person?

Last edited:
  • +1
Mizrahi Jews (Hebrew: יהודי המִזְרָח), also known as Mizrahim (מִזְרָחִים) or Mizrachi (מִזְרָחִי) and alternatively referred to as Oriental Jews or Edot HaMizrach (עֲדוֹת-הַמִּזְרָח, lit. 'Testimony of the East'),[4] are a grouping of Jewish communities comprising those who remained in the Land of Israel and those who existed in diaspora throughout what is today recognized as MENA from biblical times into the modern era.
Mirin' knowledge about the Jews

• JFL
In current usage, the term Mizrahi is almost exclusively applied to descendants of the Middle Eastern Jewish communities from Western Asia and North Africa; in this classification are Iraqi Jews, Kurdish Jews, Lebanese Jews, Syrian Jews, Yemenite Jews, Turkish Jews, and Iranian Jews; as well as the descendants of Maghrebi Jews who had lived in North African countries, such as Egyptian Jews, Libyan Jews, Tunisian Jews, Algerian Jews, and Moroccan Jews.
Half of your friends must be Jews if u know this much:feelsmega:

• JFL
This girl is ethnic. WTF are you talking about. Just because she has light skin and blue eyes, she is a white person?
This