So I had a consultation with Dr Paul Coceancig

B

Broski

Zephir
First of all, yes, he is blackpilled. He went on a monologue talking about how getting his surgery will get people to look at you, and that looks are important.

Secondly, he gives off dodgy car salesman vibes. Tbh it just felt like he was after my money. He refused to give me any indication of the likely cost of surgery until a surgical plan is made, and the whole time was trying to get me to buy his 200$ book. I need an O&O which will involve ct scans etc so he can get a digital model of my face and figure out a surgical plan and this will cost around 3k. Tbh I think he's overpriced.

Other things is he's obviously a narcy and very upfront and rude. He even sent me this saying I'm similar to this transformation but I told him I think he overdid it and it looks unaesthetuc. Anyways, tell me your thoughts.

Attachments

• IMG_20230519_074456.jpg
    IMG_20230519_074456.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Fgsfds, blatonslatt and 2 others
how is that overdoing it he literally went from bully victim nerd to high t football brute bully

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Deleted member 38639, Fgsfds and 12 others
how is that overdoing it he literally went from bully victim nerd to high t football brute bully
I think he looks low iq, he overadvanced the mandible

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manfrommars, Deleted member 38639, Deleted member 15539 and 2 others
I think he looks low iq, he overadvanced the mandible
You’re retarded dude, he literally has perfect alignment. Dude couldn’t have done a better job.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, spark, utter-ascension and 3 others
he is blackpilled. He went on a monologue talking about how getting his surgery will get people to look at you, and that looks are important.
he's not blackpilled, he's just a good salesman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 28414
Dude he just doxxed that dudes face to convince you? The dude who paid him 100k+? Lmao he is ultra low inhib

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25995, CristianT, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
Dude he just doxxed that dudes face to convince you? The dude who paid him 100k+? Lmao he is ultra low inhib
Bro was also trying to convince me that 30k is not a lot of money. Honestly hes retarded trying to justify his obscene prices, especially knowing I don't have much money.

Bro was also trying to convince me that 30k is not a lot of money. Honestly hes retarded trying to justify his obscene prices, especially knowing I don't have much money.
Yeah bro 30k is massive. If you are still studying, youll need to take out max student loan while also working and living with your mom. Its the only way to pay at a relatively young age. Anyway, he probably is a good option for this surgery but if i had a spare 110k (which is what paul charges right?) i would go to sailer.

Yeah bro 30k is massive. If you are still studying, youll need to take out max student loan while also working and living with your mom. Its the only way to pay at a relatively young age. Anyway, he probably is a good option for this surgery but if i had a spare 110k (which is what paul charges right?) i would go to sailer.
Im unsure but anecdotes suggest as an australian after insurance, medicare etc I will probaly spend around 30-40k for a bimax. Im still studing and in 3 years when i graduate my student debt will be about 40k and right now I have about 30k in savings

Tbh that example is an amazing result

fuark im gonna get a consultation from him for IMDO surgery, he's a skilled surgeon with an eye for aesthetics but is jew tier money hungry, are u in aus?

Im unsure but anecdotes suggest as an australian after insurance, medicare etc I will probaly spend around 30-40k for a bimax. Im still studing and in 3 years when i graduate my student debt will be about 40k and right now I have about 30k in savings
Nice, i hope insurance covers it for you. In most cases insurance wont pay for advancing your mandible 15mm to become chad lol. And you will also need some extra cash for braces afterwards. Surgery first is great, but most guys still need braces/invisalign after.

fuark im gonna get a consultation from him for IMDO surgery, he's a skilled surgeon with an eye for aesthetics but is jew tier money hungry, are u in aus?
Yeah I;m aussie, honestly I dont think the price justifies the benefits it will have for me, sure I'm slighly recessed, crooked teeth (lower third is my weaking area) but I feel like the greatest improvements occur when you start off deformed (like the example I attached). Also the risks are high (nerve damage etc) and there is the chance he makes me look worse than before.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Nice, i hope insurance covers it for you. In most cases insurance wont pay for advancing your mandible 15mm to become chad lol. And you will also need some extra cash for braces afterwards. Surgery first is great, but most guys still need braces/invisalign after.
He suggest surgery first then invsalign for 3-6 months

Honestly i think he's among the very best with sailer and alfaro. That doesn't change the fact that he's one the biggest jew out here ragarding his prices.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Broski
If you’re Aussie you should definitely just go with him. He’s not even that expensive when your local

First of all, yes, he is blackpilled. He went on a monologue talking about how getting his surgery will get people to look at you, and that looks are important.

Secondly, he gives off dodgy car salesman vibes. Tbh it just felt like he was after my money. He refused to give me any indication of the likely cost of surgery until a surgical plan is made, and the whole time was trying to get me to buy his 200$ book. I need an O&O which will involve ct scans etc so he can get a digital model of my face and figure out a surgical plan and this will cost around 3k. Tbh I think he's overpriced.

Other things is he's obviously a narcy and very upfront and rude. He even sent me this saying I'm similar to this transformation but I told him I think he overdid it and it looks unaesthetuc. Anyways, tell me your thoughts.
I have a consultation coming up with him. What did your consultation with him include? Did he say which surgeries you most likely needed? Did you take any x-rays with you?

No, it was a 1 hour monologue of him ranting about the importance of looks, he suggested the surgeries I needed based off what I told him and how I look, the second consultation involves him taking xrays ct scans etc to create a 3d model for him to analyse and come up with a surgery plan. I didnt accept as he is too expensive and I should be fine getting a cheaper ordinary bimax

• +1
Reactions: gideon
hes been using his face for years he likely has his permission

No, it was a 1 hour monologue of him ranting about the importance of looks, he suggested the surgeries I needed based off what I told him and how I look, the second consultation involves him taking xrays ct scans etc to create a 3d model for him to analyse and come up with a surgery plan. I didnt accept as he is too expensive and I should be fine getting a cheaper ordinary bimax
I'm going to him for a second opinion and already have pre-surgery braces on. Do u think he will actually look at my x-rays, proposed surgical plans and past orthodontic records I'll send to reception before or will he half ass my appointment since i'm most likely not doing surgery with him. Any important questions I should ask him? Also did u have a gp referral?

He is a blackpilled Jew Surgeon imo

Good Results but the Muslims will be after you afterwards

I'm going to him for a second opinion and already have pre-surgery braces on. Do u think he will actually look at my x-rays, proposed surgical plans and past orthodontic records I'll send to reception before or will he half ass my appointment since i'm most likely not doing surgery with him. Any important questions I should ask him? Also did u have a gp referral?
I'm assuming you're Aussie? Gp referral helps you to claim Medicare. He won't really look at what surgery you'll get in the first consult. Just try to convince you to buy his book and talk about himself

I'm assuming you're Aussie? Gp referral helps you to claim Medicare. He won't really look at what surgery you'll get in the first consult. Just try to convince you to buy his book and talk about himself
yeah, I'm aussie. thanks, I'll get a gp referral. He sounds like a waste of time. Do u know or have u seen any other good doctors who care about aesthetics mostly?

Lmao sounds narcy af

Like a .org user who's actually competent at something irl

yeah, I'm aussie. thanks, I'll get a gp referral. He sounds like a waste of time. Do u know or have u seen any other good doctors who care about aesthetics mostly?
Check out Dr Jeremy Hunt - unsure if he does bimax tho

He is a blackpilled Jew Surgeon imo

Good Results but the Muslims will be after you afterwards
Coceancig sounds like a Celtic name to me. Welsh or something would be my guess.

This guy has the best results I’ve seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back