So I Tried a Muslim Dating App - Muzz Match

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Bronze
I expected there to be trad Muslim girls, and i was hoping it would be a lot of hot lebanese girls as well since Sydney has a large Lebanese population.

By was i wrong, 90% of the profiles are paki/indian or the other types of pajeet girls. A lot of the profiles that liked me lived in fucking indonesia too.

Signal 2024 05 09 11 13 52 226 2
Signal 2024 05 09 11 13 52 226 3
Signal 2024 05 09 11 13 52 226
Signal 2023 07 19 22 20 54 096
Screenshot 20230601 075428 Muzz

What is it with Muslim Girls and putting on like 10kg of makeup?

and why does it seem like every girl here has had a nose job?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Sny, Chadeep and 6 others
@SecularIslamist why are there so few girls in hijabs on the app?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and JohnDoe
It's a liberal and curry app. Literally 95% of them are one or the other. All the MENAs complain far too many non-desis. How are you getting those "quality" matches? Because it's usually poojeetas. What are your stats? Height, weight and looks? Ethnicity?

Even if you're in Australia, I would've thought it's still hard. Even when I ran Chadlite as Moroccan I didn't get this. I'm gonna run another experiment later today with @ascendedd I'll post results in upcoming days.

@SecularIslamist why are there so few girls in hijabs on the app?
Australians are probably no different to American Muslims @JohnDoe

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Chadeep, wsada and 2 others
Are you on Muzz Social side of the app? That shit is cringefeul :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Gender wars in almost every post. Full of fatty women calling out guys for being unambitious. And lots of guys redpilled calling out women for being delusional.:feelskek:

It's a liberal and curry app. Literally 95% of them are one or the other. All the MENAs complain far too many non-desis. How are you getting those "quality" matches? Because it's usually poojeetas. What are your stats? Height, weight and looks? Ethnicity?

Even if you're in Australia, I would've thought it's still hard. Even when I ran Chadlite as Moroccan I didn't get this. I'm gonna run another experiment later today with @ascendedd I'll post results in upcoming days.

Australia is full of lebs and other Arabs so no surprise that's what he's getting. And these Arabs aren't very religious hence no hijab. Australia is full of white chads/chadlites but luckily muslim women won't consider them even if they're liberal so your competition is the other Arabs.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and SecularIslamist
I expected there to be trad Muslim girls, and i was hoping it would be a lot of hot lebanese girls as well since Sydney has a large Lebanese population.

By was i wrong, 90% of the profiles are paki/indian or the other types of pajeet girls. A lot of the profiles that liked me lived in fucking indonesia too.

View attachment 2942523View attachment 2942524View attachment 2942525View attachment 2942526View attachment 2942527

Actually interesting, as a Muslim.

Also OP their noses are just like that, no nosejobs.

Post the experiment, I wanna read it!

Post the experiment, I wanna read it!
I've made a few other posts about this cursed app. Check my history. This paki experiment is the last I'm gonna do. If it's still shit I swear I'm just gonna give up and die alone. There's nothing else left for me to do.

Australia is full of lebs and other Arabs so no surprise that's what he's getting. And these Arabs aren't very religious hence no hijab. Australia is full of white chads/chadlites but luckily muslim women won't consider them even if they're liberal so your competition is the other Arabs.
I used changed location to Australia once and got fuck all. I swear it's either my face or that Bengali flag on my profile is way too taxing.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist

View attachment 2942523View attachment 2942524View attachment 2942525View attachment 2942526View attachment 2942527

Cope. You were on grindr looking for African bbc

is it LTR exclusive or can u find easy slays on there? i wanna try run it as islamic convert and see how easy it can be @SecularIslamist

is it LTR exclusive or can u find easy slays on there? i wanna try run it as islamic convert and see how easy it can be @SecularIslamist
99% are LTR exclusive. It's literally a marriage app.

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and atlantean
over, how old are the foids, i cant imagine an 18 yr old being on there and only searching for marriage
25+ like 80% of them...

• So Sad
Reactions: atlantean
Cope. You were on grindr looking for African bbc

Yeah and that's where i found your profile

Half white half persian, average height. J wouldn't call these mid tier Becky's quality, these are much lower than what j get on bumble.

I swipe left on all indian/paki girls.

Arab girls love social extroverted guys, sadly im very shy and introverted

over, how old are the foids, i cant imagine an 18 yr old being on there and only searching for marriage
Most girls are 30+ and divorced

• +1
Half white half persian, average height.
Explains why you did well. If you're MENA you have scarcity halo and that uplifts your SMV.
J wouldn't call these mid tier Becky's quality, these are much lower than what j get on bumble.
Mogger background. I call them "quality" because average girl is literally 2 PSL poojeeta. Hinge/Bumble quality mogs them.

I have outlined her why these poojeetas are harder to impress than white westernised girls. Basically traditional Islamic and modern feminist/liberal mix is recipe for disaster.

Explains why you did well. If you're MENA you have scarcity halo and that uplifts your SMV.

It doesn't explain why this app is full of pajeets though, no offence to pajeets but i don't want a pajeet wife.

have outlined her why these poojeetas are harder to impress than white westernised girls. Basically traditional Islamic and modern feminist/liberal mix is recipe for disaster.

A real muslim girl wouldn't be using an app like this, most muslim girls get tons of suitors irl. My sisters got men coming to our door weekly asking for their hand. All of my sisters ended up marrying White guys though

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist Now we know why OP gets no results, he's shia and sunnis always filter shias :lul:

• JFL
It doesn't explain why this app is full of pajeets though, no offence to pajeets but i don't want a pajeet wife.
Because they're the ones who take religion seriously.
My sisters got men coming to our door weekly asking for their hand. All of my sisters ended up marrying White guys though
Typical Iranian trait. Iranians are the biggest BWC fundamentalists. Worse than East Asians.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe

A real muslim girl wouldn't be using an app like this, most muslim girls get tons of suitors irl. My sisters got men coming to our door weekly asking for their hand. All of my sisters ended up marrying White guys though
so your sisters are marrying kaffirs and you think you can talk? :ogre:

• JFL
so your sisters are marrying kaffirs and you think you can talk? :ogre:

Well they did convert to Islam, one of them is even a lot more religious than most Persians i know. Also when i say White 2 of them were Italian

Because they're the ones who take religion seriously.

Ive noticed every time there is a pan islamist online, its 99% a paki. Idk why but that always seems to be the case.

There is no way us Persians would ever want to unite with Arabs.

Typical Iranian trait. Iranians are the biggest BWC fundamentalists. Worse than East Asians.

Don't act like Pajeets and Arabs are any better lmao

Well they did convert to Islam, one of them is even a lot more religious than most Persians i know. Also when i say White 2 of them were Italian
It's very odd you are Iranian diaspora and identify as Muslim. Most Iranian diaspora are cringe western wannabes.
Ive noticed every time there is a pan islamist online, its 99% a paki. Idk why but that always seems to be the case.

There is no way us Persians would ever want to unite with Arabs.
Yes many curries are pan Islamists and anti nationalists. That's based. Nationalism is shirk anyway.

I don't like modern Arabs anyway. They are cucks. As for Iranians, society is very liberal probably more than Turkey. The mollahs are retarded. I hope they're overthrown, but the alternative might be worse. Tehran would turn into a strip club overnight if that were to happen. Iran is fucked both ways. At this rate so are the Arabs.

Curries and southeast Asian chinkjeets will carry the flag of Islam. ☝️☪️
Don't act like Pajeets and Arabs are any better lmao
Comparatively better. Even if they desire BWC they know they can't have it. Persians hold onto BWC for dear life.

Curries and Arabs fathers would go insane if they marry outside to different race never mind a kafir.

It's very odd you are Iranian diaspora and identify as Muslim. Most Iranian diaspora are cringe western wannabes.

There's the Persians who fled in 1979 and mostly went to California and the Persians who left due to economic issues later on, like my mother.

The sad thing is in Iran, most people and especially young women take on the worst aspects of Western culture. They reject Persian culture and adopt a pale imitation of American culture.

society is very liberal probably more than Turkey. The mollahs are retarded. I hope they're overthrown, but the alternative might be worse. Tehran would turn into a strip club overnight if that were to happen. Iran is fucked both ways. At this rate so are the Arabs.

Most Persians were more religious pre 79 actually, the Rural population was tired of the Liberal city swellers dictating our way of life. A lot of our oil companies were owned by Brits and Americans too, part of the reason for 79 was the nationalisation of our industries.

Comparatively better. Even if they desire BWC they know they can't have it. Persians hold onto BWC for dear life.

They aren't even pure persian to begin with, they are Azeris look up their early life. Even our supreme leader is half Azeri from his fathers side

• +1
Sports gossip Australian cricketer Glenn Maxwell to marry Indian girl

@SecularIslamist also plenty of pajeetas want white men, but most white men don't desire them

• +1
View attachment 2944258

@SecularIslamist also plenty of pajeetas want white men, but most white men don't desire them
That's true. Pajeetas are behind every other race except blacks probably. But also kept in line more than MENAs. Average pajeeta is far more moral than average MENA.

Also regarding your comment about Iran. It's seems very similar to Turkey. In fact it seems like it's following the same trajectory - the people were far more religious before Erdogan. Just further evidence you can enforce Islam from the top down. It has and always started from the bottom up. That's why Sufis were the best prosletysers.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
Also regarding your comment about Iran. It's seems very similar to Turkey. In fact it seems like it's following the same trajectory - the people were far more religious before Erdogan. Just further evidence you can enforce Islam from the top down. It has and always started from the bottom up. That's why Sufis were the best prosletysers.

I'm pretty sure Erdogan is funded by the Jews, he calls them Nazis and baby killers but have you noticed none of the Jewish leaders have ever once said anything negative about him?

Erdogan was given the medal of courage by the ADF, Turkey also supplies gas to Israel and their exports to israel have only increased after the Gaza war.

Our Iranian President wasnt a Jew puppet so they murdered him.

• +1
I'm pretty sure Erdogan is funded by the Jews, he calls them Nazis and baby killers but have you noticed none of the Jewish leaders have ever once said anything negative about him?

Erdogan was given the medal of courage by the ADF, Turkey also supplies gas to Israel and their exports to israel have only increased after the Gaza war.

Our Iranian President wasnt a Jew puppet so they murdered him.
Yeah he's all talk no walk. He's an opportunist tbh. Swings any way to get the most clout. Domestically and abroad. No principles.