Reactions: Deleted member 6963, mogstar, Pietrosiek and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 10536
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Blue and lutte
Ugh. I've never had to pay any hooker. And I used to know them! Have drunk with them and fucked a few during group activities, but never once paid.

If she's not gaping at you with admiration and thrill, and begging, "please kiss me," then you're probably fucking a tranny. I would know! Because I've never fucked a tranny. And all the women I've plowed stared at me with wonder.

Once I was fucking two lushes from a bar I had picked up. One was on top of the other, riding her as she would grind her pussy on the other's pussy. So I got up behind her. Eased on it. And the one laying down kept gazing at me. With that awe in her eyes. Watching me perform my infamous, DESTROYER OF WORLDS. Ugh. I destroyed both of them! When they left the next morning, they shuffled away with a limp. Ugh.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 1464, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
Ugh. I've never had to pay any hooker. And I used to know them! Have drunk with them and fucked a few during group activities, but never once paid.

If she's not gaping at you with admiration and thrill, and begging, "please kiss me," then you're probably fucking a tranny. I would know! Because I've never fucked a tranny. And all the women I've plowed stared at me with wonder.

Once I was fucking two lushes from a bar I had picked up. One was on top of the other, riding her as she would grind her pussy on the other's pussy. So I got up behind her. Eased on it. And the one laying down kept gazing at me. With that awe in her eyes. Watching me perform my infamous, DESTROYER OF WORLDS. Ugh. I destroyed both of them! When they left the next morning, they shuffled away with a limp. Ugh.
Tales from mental asylum?
Im not a Chad. The only way girls look at me is with that look of a disgust.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, RichardSpencel, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
A hooker. And it was seriously incredibly underwhelming.
Girl was quite pretty though, easy 6 or even 7/10, light blue eyes, blond hair, 165-170cm, harmonious face, good body, very nice beautiful pussy and near ideal size c cup boobs, but a bit affected by gravity. Not 25 yet, but more than 20 yo. Seriously a girl I could only dream of. Really strange, because she mogs everyone in terms of looks here, for sure. Personality essentially 0 though, wasn't very happy, a bit angry, anxious?
Sex felt like worthless experience. It didn't feel any good. Mid way through nearly lost erection. Also was very awkward all the way through. Experience was just shit. She would often time just look away from me too, only after I asked if she finds me so disgusting that she started to even look at me. I only wanted to watch her eyes and hug... But she'd only go for "sex".
She did blowjob which was meh. Then cowgirl, which was by far the worst. I felt actually nothing at all, she could have been there for hours and I'd just have gone asleep.
Switched to missionary, which is when I started to feel something, but still quite crappy. Like pleasure wise masturbation mogs pussy to I don't even know what kinds of depths.
Then she started to pester me when I'll finish, so I just finished, because it was a lost cause by that point.
So I was right. Sex is not about p in v. It's about sensations, whispering sweet nothings into each other ears, love, kissing, hugging, touching, intimacy. P in v is... Last thing on the list.
What now? I feel quite bad. If anything, my dick hurts as it was uncomfortable and I've lost several days worth of food.
Sex is whatever you want it to be. That can be very different for different folks. Obviously, you weren't doing it right.

I aways enjoyed when hookers didn't like having to have sex with me. A bit of sadism. I'd even go out my way to make em feel more uncomfortable. I'd always finger their twats while they blew me. After my fingers were nice and wet I'd surprise them by ramming my middle finger up their asses as far as I could. I'd always tell em "没关系。继续吧。", if they ever began to stop. I would never take my finger out of their asses until I blew my load in their mouths.

Sometimes I would talk to them a bit before I had sex with them. I'd ask them where they were from and a little about their families. Sometimes I'd "politely" suggest other kinds of jobs they could get. Ask them why they didn't try doing that instead. Then I'd treat them like a piece of meat when we got to the sex. It always got me off so much better.

You were probably too nervous. I'm not gonna suggest you f*ck more hookers. But if you do, tell em you want cuddling and whatnot before you make a deal.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 7224 and 9 others
Tales from mental asylum?
Im not a Chad. The only way girls look at me is with that look of a disgust.
Ugh-ugh-ugh. Tales, uh? Is that what you tell yourself about Chads like me? Does it make it easier for you? Knock yourself out. But remember, my dick stays wet. Has stayed wet since my late mid-teens.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Pietrosiek
Sex is whatever you want it to be. That can be very different for different folks. Obviously, you weren't doing it right.

I aways enjoyed when hookers didn't like having to have sex with me. A bit of sadism. I'd even go out my way to make em feel more uncomfortable. I'd always finger their twats while they blew me. After my fingers were nice and wet I'd surprise them by ramming my middle finger up their asses as far as I could. I'd always tell em "没关系。继续吧。", if they ever began to stop. I would never take my finger out of their asses until I blew my load in their mouths.

Sometimes I would talk to them a bit before I had sex with them. I'd ask them where they were from and a little about their families. Sometimes I'd "politely" suggest other kinds of jobs they could get. Ask them why they didn't try doing that instead. Then I'd treat them like a piece of meat when we got to the sex. It always got me off so much better.

You were probably too nervous. I'm not gonna suggest you f*ck more hookers. But if you do, tell em you want cuddling and whatnot before you make a deal.
I really don't think I'll ever visit one again. I didn't like it. It wasn't enjoyable even if it was free. I feel worse now and my dick actually hurts.
As I said, I have no desire to humiliate people or torture them. I can't comprehend that.
Considering all my past experiences with girls. This is going to be the first and the last time I ever had "sex" if I can even call it that. And I'm not even glad for this... I just want to kill myself more now, just as I suspected really. Everything went the way I thought it would, because it makes sense... And I'm a rational being.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Albeacho, Be_ConfidentBro and Pietrosiek
Ugh-ugh-ugh. Tales, uh? Is that what you tell yourself about Chads like me? Does it make it easier for you? Knock yourself out. But remember, my dick stays wet. Has stayed wet since my late mid-teens.
Ok. Good for you. Idk how is it relevant for me or how it'd help me or what to do with this information.
Obviously we're living in different worlds.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: lepo2317, Pietrosiek, GetShrekt and 1 other person
I really don't think I'll ever visit one again. I didn't like it. It wasn't enjoyable even if it was free. I feel worse now and my dick actually hurts.
As I said, I have no desire to humiliate people or torture them. I can't comprehend that.
Considering all my past experiences with girls. This is going to be the first and the last time I ever had "sex" if I can even call it that. And I'm not even glad for this... I just want to kill myself more now, just as I suspected really. Everything went the way I thought it would, because it makes sense... And I'm a rational being.
You're weak is what you are. And staying on sites like this ain't helping you any. I'm not trying to be mean to you. Focus on something else besides p*ssy for a while. You might come around alright later on.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, BigJimsWornOutTires, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
You're weak is what you are. And staying on sites like this ain't helping you any. I'm not trying to be mean to you. Focus on something else besides p*ssy for a while. You might come around alright later on.
I did... I've lost hope and came here, because whatever I was doing, was obviously wrong. I don't have any time left. It's already too late.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Albeacho and Pietrosiek
I did... I've lost hope and came here, because whatever I was doing, was obviously wrong. I don't have any time left. It's already too late.
Don't tell me you're gonna kill yourself. I wish I could help you out of that mindset.

There's more to life than not being alone. I know it's hard to see that reality when you've never been loved, but it's not a cope.

You're 30. Why not take the advice I gave you in the other thread? You got nothing to lose if you're gonna kill yourself anyways. If you're bold enough to kill yourself, surely you're bold enough to do like I said. It doesn't have to be exactly that either.

If you don't kill yourself there will probably come a day when you take a look around and find that you're glad you're still around.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Perma Virgin 666, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
Don't tell me you're gonna kill yourself. I wish I could help you out of that mindset.

There's more to life than not being alone. I know it's hard to see that reality when you've never been loved, but it's not a cope.

You're 30. Why not take the advice I gave you in the other thread? You got nothing to lose if you're gonna kill yourself anyways. If you're bold enough to kill yourself, surely you're bold enough to do like I said. It doesn't have to be exactly that either.

If you don't kill yourself there will probably come a day when you take a look around and find that you're glad you're still around.
Because it doesn't make sense. It seems like an incredibly dumb thing to do that would set me back even further and make things so much worse, if not flat out unfixable. I'm already in a bad spot as is.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Ok. Good for you. Idk how is it relevant for me or how it'd help me or what to do with this information.
Obviously we're living in different worlds.
You're not listening. Its that simple. You want it your way. And your way sucks. Obviously. So now try this another way. You really have nothing else to lose. Right? So get into the best shape of your life. Start with goals. But also have a long-term one in place. Instead of thinking in money terms, think in strength. Power. Money is not power. That's a delusion pushed on you all from bankers which are con artists and manipulators. Your body is powerful. Use it!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 10536
OP do you think a normie foid who wasn’t a hooker would be much different. Sex that a chad gets vs. A normie is worlds apart.

That’s why normies are even more laughable

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Be_ConfidentBro, Pietrosiek and 2 others
You're not listening. Its that simple. You want it your way. And your way sucks. Obviously. So now try this another way. You really have nothing else to lose. Right? So get into the best shape of your life. Start with goals. But also have a long-term one in place. Instead of thinking in money terms, think in strength. Power. Money is not power. That's a delusion pushed on you all from bankers which are con artists and manipulators. Your body is powerful. Use it!
I don't get it. Can you speak like a human? I don't value money, I think it's useless. Land, property is what is valuable. Food, tools.
You're just talking about how easy it is for you to get girls... Well, for me it is not easy, because I'm ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Pietrosiek
OP do you think a normie foid who wasn’t a hooker would be much different. Sex that a chad gets vs. A normie is worlds apart.

That’s why normies are even more laughable
Yes it is different in a relationship, I've talked about this. You get intimacy, touching, hugging, kissing, whispers, tickles, closeness, warmth, feelings, passion, desire, moans and myriads of other minor, yet important things.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., Pietrosiek and GetShrekt
Yes it is different in a relationship, I've talked about this. You get intimacy, touching, hugging, kissing, whispers, tickles, closeness, warmth, feelings, passion, desire, moans and myriads of other minor, yet important things.
So...you’re telling me these whores aren’t just for sex ?
EB0F0FA5 AFA4 4A61 96F9 4915C7D0A0EC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., LastHopeForNorman, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
I don't get it. Can you speak like a human? I don't value money, I think it's useless. Land, property is what is valuable. Food, tools.
You're just talking about how easy it is for you to get girls... Well, for me it is not easy, because I'm ugly.
Ugh. Women not only appreciate Nature, but envies it. They're attuned to the natural order of this world. Once you understand how that works, you'll realize what you need to do to strengthen your meaning in life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 10536
So...you’re telling me these whores aren’t just for sex ? View attachment 1039481
idk, if they're only for sex, then I don't even want them. Sex was really very underwhelming. There was no pleasure. I'm not sure why I came... She was just getting pissy, so I did...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317 and Pietrosiek
Ugh. Women not only appreciate Nature, but envies it. They're attuned to the natural order of this world. Once you understand how that works, you'll realize what you need to do to strengthen your meaning in life.
Just speak cryptic and mean anything you could interpret it as theory.
I only need a new skull.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Pietrosiek
idk, if they're only for sex, then I don't even want them. Sex was really very underwhelming. There was no pleasure. I'm not sure why I came... She was just getting pissy, so I did...
Damn broski, then the whores wonder why niggas beat their ass, can’t even do the most basic of human functions properly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 10536
Damn broski, then the whores wonder why niggas beat their ass, can’t even do the most basic of human functions properly.
I legit thought they're so sick, they desire to be beaten to pulp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Pietrosiek and GetShrekt
I legit thought they're so sick, they desire to be beaten to pulp.
Sorry for ur bad experience, at least u got some pussy I guess. From an evolutionary standpoint you took a W, even if it doesn’t feel like it. FUCK THESE BITCHES :feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., Be_ConfidentBro, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Sorry for ur bad experience, at least u got some pussy I guess. From an evolutionary standpoint you took a W, even if it doesn’t feel like it. FUCK THESE BITCHES :feelsree::feelsree:
Anyone can buy a hooker. It's meaningless.

• +1
Anyone can buy a hooker. It's meaningless.
I talked to dudes on discord that have pretty opposite experiences though. One told me how he has a rotation that let him bareback, another was a richcel who buys expensive ones + both of them said they also got the intimacy part along with it.

You could have just chosen a bad one

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Just speak cryptic and mean anything you could interpret it as theory.
I only need a new skull.
A pebble is just a rock. It's hard. It's solid. It's a rock. You can pick it up then toss it. It becomes a flying rock. You can shove it up your asshole. It's now a butt plug. You can throw it at someone. It's a weapon. But it will never become water. Liquid.

You're trying to turn a pebble into water. Use the rock for what it is. Don't try to make it into some impossible. Unrealistic. You'll waste your entire life doing so.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Be_ConfidentBro, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
I talked to dudes on discord that have pretty opposite experiences though. One told me how he has a rotation that let him bareback, another was a richcel who buys expensive ones + both of them said they also got the intimacy part along with it.

You could have just chosen a bad one
So I should go again to another? I want to talk and connect with somebody. Sex is like last thing for me. I simply need a ltr.

• +1
So I should go again to another? I want to talk and connect with somebody. Sex is like last thing for me. I simply need a ltr.
Just find an an LTR trust me

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 10536
You get intimacy, touching, hugging, kissing, whispers, tickles, closeness, warmth, feelings, passion, desire, moans and myriads of other minor, yet important things.
yes, but is that the only thing u are thinking about all the time?

• +1
i cant relate to that tbh

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 10536
A pebble is just a rock. It's hard. It's solid. It's a rock. You can pick it up then toss it. It becomes a flying rock. You can shove it up your asshole. It's now a butt plug. You can throw it at someone. It's a weapon. But it will never become water. Liquid.

You're trying to turn a pebble into water. Use the rock for what it is. Don't try to make it into some impossible. Unrealistic. You'll waste your entire life doing so.
So what is lava then? Everything melts and becomes a liquid, if you heat it up enough, basic physics - atoms move faster and more erratically the hotter they get - entropy, so that they can cool down.
I don't even know what you mean.

Just find an an LTR trust me
That's what I've been trying to do... I used to get 1 like on tinder. Now I even get an odd date from tinder and many matches, but I'm still khh(v?). I mean... No longer a virgin as of today? Feel like a complete virgin though.

• +1
  • +1
That's what I've been trying to do... I used to get 1 like on tinder. Now I even get an odd date from tinder and many matches, but I'm still khh(v?). I mean... No longer a virgin as of today? Feel like a complete virgin though.
tinder is shit to find relationships bro, what is your situation at the moment? school, uni or work?

• So Sad
  • +1
I’m not sure, but I think there’s a difference between the cheap + expensive ones. Try to find one that does ‘girlfriend experience’

• +1
  • +1
Also loneliness. I want a soul mate...
u are not gonna get soul mate in a foid tbh.
It was just hypothetical. Can't imagine going to any again, but I might, it's simply not what I seek.
i mean that i dont want to have anything in common with foids outside sex

• So Sad
I’m not sure, but I think there’s a difference between the cheap + expensive ones. Try to find one that does ‘girlfriend experience’
Yeah, gfe is what I'd like, but there's none and even if so, too expensive. Not going to pay 500 for a few hours. Can't be worthwhile.

• So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt
price doesn't mean much, just find one that seems nice + same language

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and GetShrekt
price doesn't mean much, just find one that seems nice + same language
No local girls. Essentially immigrant dominated. The odd local girl gets terrible reputation for being a crap human.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Pietrosiek
how does ur family situation look like? Work or school? Financial situation etc, i will try to help u
I just work, well... Used to, now I broke my leg, so 3 months of rotting in bed + rehab. No family or friends to speak of, literally 0. The only phone number I have is that of my boss. It's pretty much hopeless at this point.

• +1
I just work, well... Used to, now I broke my leg, so 3 months of rotting in bed + rehab. No family or friends to speak of, literally 0. The only phone number I have is that of my boss. It's pretty much hopeless at this point.
ok, why no family? Do u have bad relationship with them? How did u break ur leg btw?

• +1