So I've lost a lot of weight, BUT there is an excessive amount of skin sagging...... (VID inside)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Shall I consider buccal fat removal on the stomach? AND YES it is going to only get worse with the more this fat comes off. I am now down to 75kg

I need your serious help boys. I want my 5'8 manlet beach body back. I am not ready to resign myself to the dad bod.... NO! I am still hanging in there! I am not even 29 yet.

HEEEELP!

Are there any skin-tightening oils or anything? What if I rub cocobutter in daily?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Bewusst
You should drop more weight jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
0/10 chest insertions look like milkers

Anyone with actual help?

Photo 1 1

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
Shall I consider buccal fat removal on the stomach? AND YES it is going to only get worse with the more this fat comes off. I am now down to 75kg

I need your serious help boys. I want my 5'8 manlet beach body back. I am not ready to resign myself to the dad bod.... NO! I am still hanging in there! I am not even 29 yet.

HEEEELP!

Are there any skin-tightening oils or anything? What if I rub cocobutter in daily?

Lose more weight, then get surgery for that shit. If you don't want surgery you can try "post pregnancy" lotions to rid of stretch marks, but they probs won't do much. It's not too bad in your case, you'll just look terrible shirtless compared to clothed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
u sure it's saggy skin? shouldn't it be like more loose? all I know is that don't lose weight too fast or ur skin can't catch up but maybe collagen helps

Height and weight?

If you are 5'10+ and weigh over 170. You still need to lose some weight.

lose more weight you at 20%bf or smth get down to 10% and you can tell then

I'm not at 20 though LMAO

5'8 lmao it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'm not at 20 though LMAO

u at 17% at least for sure brother by looking at the belly region.Leanmaxx 3-4 more months and thank me later

HEEEELP!

bro idk maybe start changing ur goals?
Ur turning 30 soon so it's natural for u to find it harder, not move in the same way, etc
Your motivation has to be greater than wanting to look good, how else will you be able to get in shape?
If your goal is only to get a good body then there is no deeper meaning to it and you will probably fail. I also want a good body but that's not all I do at the gym, that is a short term goal but in the long term it's different.

that's not skin, that's fat. Keep losing the weight

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
You are still fat as fuck