So let me get this straight about JB foids

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
I’m fucking caging by myself in the basement rn.

So JB foids are always searching for serious LTRs and wanting love. But ALSO, at the same time go to raves, clubs and parties every weekend?

And so that means JBs like bad boys and shit right? BUT WAIT, if u actually act like that u get ACCUSED OF RAPE.

BUT WAIT, if u act like a soft boy u get left on delivered and easily forgotten about?

SO WAIT, you’ll never actually WIN? Got it. Holy shit what a mind fuck no wonder I’m clinically depressed rn

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Iasacrko, bloomercel and 2 others
go get your e checked

• +1
Reactions: Akhi

So JB foids are always searching for serious LTRs and wanting love. But ALSO, at the same time go to raves, clubs and parties every weekend?

And so that means JBs like bad boys and shit right? BUT WAIT, if u actually act like that u get ACCUSED OF RAPE.

BUT WAIT, if u act like a soft boy u get left on delivered and easily forgotten about?

SO WAIT, you’ll never actually WIN? Got it. Holy shit what a mind fuck no wonder I’m clinically depressed rn
bad boy isnt acting like a pyschopath you moron

go get your e checked
My mental was completely fine before I got rape cucked and just so things couldn’t get any worse shadowbanned on tiktok . I have nothing.

Sexhaver ramblings.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, bloomercel and Reformed
bad boy isnt acting like a pyschopath you moron
Why did she call me a psycho. At first i took it as a compliment too lmao. Can u tell something is wrong with me through text?

are you referring to 16-17 year olds as jbs? post confused me i thought jbs were 14 year olds

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
are you referring to 16-17 year olds as jbs? post confused me i thought jbs were 14 year olds
Clearly they can be as high as 16 as I just got JAIL BAITED jfl!

Clearly they can be as high as 16 as I just got JAIL BAITED jfl!
the one thing that extremely pisses me off about jbs is how they instantly reject guys based off age, every single time i say my age to a 13/14/15/16 year old girl she automatically rejects me. it annoys me so much. some ugly undeserving 14 year old nt cunt can get a good looking girl his age yet i get told to fuck off and die just cos of how many years ive spent alive

• Hmm...
the one thing that extremely pisses me off about jbs is how they instantly reject guys based off age, every single time i say my age to a 13/14/15/16 year old girl she automatically rejects me. it annoys me so much. some ugly undeserving 14 year old nt cunt can get a good looking girl his age yet i get told to fuck off and die just cos of how many years ive spent alive
Wtf are u talking about JBs go for older guys. The JB in OP was being pounded by some other 20yo dude with a car before me

• +1
Wtf are u talking about JBs go for older guys. The JB in OP was being pounded by some other 20yo dude with a car before me
where the fuck do you live

it’s the opposite here if you tell a 14yo you are 18 - instant rejection, if you tell a 16yo you are 20 - instant rejection

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and Reformed
Why did she call me a psycho. At first i took it as a compliment too lmao. Can u tell something is wrong with me through text?
ure not supposed to come off as a dangerous psychopath

being ‚bad boy‘ is more about teasing snd not taking her seriously

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
ure not supposed to come off as a dangerous psychopath

being ‚bad boy‘ is more about teasing snd not taking her seriously
One time in the car she was like ‘ur taking me home right’. I said no as a joke and she didn’t laugh. Jfl

SA7
Reformed

• +1
Reactions: Reformed